It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catch a Wave! ..or be caught under one, at Playa Puerto Nuevo Beach!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Now, you'll want to watch the whole video to see what makes this really special. The first few seconds look like sea spray and what is special about that? Well...You see it's more than spray.

This is what it looks like from above...

How does that look for a great place to spend a hot summer day? You couldn't get me to go on those rocks, despite the travel guides suggesting you're welcome to ...at your own risk of course.. but wow, that would be almost scary to see from up close and beneath. Something about the sheer force and energy contained behind that relatively small strip of rock strikes me particularly strong in this.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Where is this located, I wanna go

Looks like a natural wave pool without the entrance fee to a man made Water Park. Natural. I like it.

edit:
you have location in thread title. My bad.
edit on 24-8-2013 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Woah that was awesome and really scary looking!! Those waves seemed so huge!!

The ocean has always scared me for some reason..I guess its the unknown that scares me.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chloe4412

If you open Google Earth, type in "Vega Baja, Puerto Rico". The beach just north of town on the North shore of the Island.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

I thought it was unusual waves at first, but then I saw the people's reactions and figured they are used to it.

That's something amazing, never heard of that place before. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
yeah you can't be too close to the nose of a lighter board use a heavier surfboard for those kind of waves. man i wanna go

new topics

top topics

join