It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is considered "spiritual"?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip
reply to post by filledcup

The law of noncontradiction states that something cannot be something other than what it is. It is not about naming different facets of one thing.

if u stand in the middle of east, west, north and south.. which direction are u standing in?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by filledcup

The law of noncontradiction states that something cannot be something other than what it is. It is not about naming different facets of one thing.

if u stand in the middle of east, west, north and south.. which direction are u standing in?

answer:

no direction and all directions

nothing and all things

alpha and omega as one

infinity / eternal

without beginning or end is a circle.. 0

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'd like to say this question makes sense, but it doesn't. How can one stand in a direction? One can face a direction, if that's what you mean.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The symbol of the cross.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'd like to say this question makes sense, but it doesn't. How can one stand in a direction? One can face a direction, if that's what you mean.

being cute is nice but predictable.. hence why i answered my own question before u had a chance to respond.

u can live in the east.. or u can live in the west. and so too can u stand in the east or stand in the west. but if u stand in the center, u can stand no more east than u have west. equally east, and equally west.. yet neither..

center.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The symbol of the cross.

quite.. and simply!

light of divinity occurs at the intersection of the cross.

the center. immeasurable, and infinitely center.

it cannot be divided.
edit on 24-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

being cute is nice but predictable.. hence why i answered my own question before u had a chance to respond.

u can live in the east.. or u can live in the west. and so too can u stand in the east or stand in the west. but if u stand in the center, u can stand no more east than u have west. equally east, and equally west.. yet neither..

center.

Live in the east of what? Live in the west of what? One can live to the west of something else. One can live to the east of something else.

Sorry. I still fail to see your point.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

center.

Live in the east of what? Live in the west of what? One can live to the west of something else. One can live to the east of something else.

what is the 'something else'? east of what? when east or west was not yet created and being made for the first time. which was born first/ the east or the west?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

what is the 'something else'? east of what? when east or west was not yet created and being made for the first time. which was born first/ the east or the west?

The map was born first. When a point is to the left of another point, it is to the west of it. When it is to the right of that other point, it is to the east of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The map was born first. When a point is to the left of another point, it is to the west of it. When it is to the right of that other point, it is to the east of it.

oh? and if i am facing due east.. what is to the right of me is east?

what side of a seesaw is the fulcrum on?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I said on a map.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I said on a map.

still predictable my friend.

what if im reading the map upside down? what is to the right is east?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
also what if im reading the map upside down?

as in.. i am upside down.. as in hanging from the ceiling viewing a map placed right side up on a wall.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What does your compass say?

Read the map correctly and it might help. If the words are upside down, it is likely the map is upside down. This a child can do.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

What does your compass say?

Read the map correctly and it might help. If the words are upside down, it is likely the map is upside down. This a child can do.

see my above post..

still predictable.. still cute?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Do you honestly need me to teach you how to use a map?

Still nonsensical?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
in a time before maps were created, if someone wanted to move from arctica to antarctica.. what direction would they travel if east, west, north and south did not yet exist?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

My friend. We have reached an impasse. But since we are talking about nothing after all, there was nothing gained and nothing lost.

Apologies to the OP for this digression into nothing.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

My friend. We have reached an impasse. But since we are talking about nothing after all, there was nothing gained and nothing lost.

Apologies to the OP for this digression into nothing.

afraid to say east west north and south have always existed? even before they were named?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

@What is considered "spiritual"?

To 1 subjectively its the association to Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy activities - experiences - advancements within a flesh or other body... Within Existence. Hopefully assisting in Guiding Soul/Spirit/Internal Energies into positive outcomes in an attempt to help some avoid non wanted outcomes for their Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy after the temporary flesh or other carrying the Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy disintegrates.

NAMASTE*******

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join