It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This bull%&*^ only works in English?... and its not even pi? That's not proof....

We should all be wary because people that make threads like these always end up hurting themselves or others.

edit on 24-8-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

you might as well throw out every written work of man thats older than say, a couple hundred years then....throw out all ancient history and all writings of any text thats been translated more than once or twice....because....really...how can you be really sure it hasnt been doctored and screwed with by someone else later? How can you be really sure of anything?

however, if you have a standard that you rely on to feel good about the intactness of an ancient text...you cannot rationally deny the same standard to the bible...in which case the bible would come out the clear winner.

carm.org...

this is just one of many sites that deal with the issue of the reliability of ancient texts.....check it out if you actually care about logical analysis.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Argument from Ad Hominem is when you attack the object, but leave the subject alone. It is an empty fallacy.

Like when you call people delusional?

I generalized anyone failing to deny ignorance. It is evident this is truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It is evident that you believe it is the truth. Needless to say, human belief has always been among the most ridiculous of phenomena to be observed in this world...especially regarding matters where fear is concerned. And I must say that religion is half fear, half contempt, oil and water sitting in the same cup. In the same breath that you promise love for your neighbor, you bid the homosexuals a pleasant trip to eternal torment. In the same breath that you ask your god for forgiveness, you conveniently forget to ask it for Satan, the one being who needs it more than anyone. Yes...religion is a conundrum. Christianity most of all.

The empty void behind Door # 1 means nothing until absolute hell waits behind Door # 2.
edit on 24-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Man, I just love it when people manipulate words from the bible to make sense of something. The bending and twisting of definitions puts a smile on my face.

Just tell me a proof where I did not evolve from an ape and I am good to go

No bending or twisting needed. These are the true definitions of Hebrew words. Aleph Bet is Father. Letters are what writes the Word.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

The only bending or twisting necessary is to know that the double helix is a chiral mirror of information forming proteins that render a life form from Word. God expects us to bend our angel of heel toward his authority over time. It's evident and written into the story of every movie you will every see. Good triumphs over evil in the end and the hero is the one that clings to truth.

Bending truth is trying to disconnect it from what is evident. The Strong House (Father) will not allow this.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aries58

all "mumbo/jumbo" set aside...no matter how hard we try to "understand" & try to put mans mere science to the test,it is not for us to question,really...just knowing that we will have ALL of the answers-(to me),is good enough..we will understand...in the end.

It's true. The joy of mining for the emerald is the real treasure in the end. The King doesn't need the Emerald. The salve digging is the one that needs the labor to see the true value.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

As far as proof goes Enoch, this is as close as I've seen anyone come. EVER !
If I never get the chance to meet you on this plain. I will on the next. It's sad thing
to see not one mind ever change their opinion on ATS. Even in the face of the
proof they say they need to do so. Lying to themselves, more than anyone else.
I do pity them all.

The funny thing is, many people read and get it. They just don't reply. To me, the point is to see the reflection between truth and error. Those who see the reflection can then know the difference and rise to truth. I believe that many do rise. Even those who pretend to be ignorant will eventually see the truth when Christ appears. Revelation makes it clear that multitudes repent in the tribulation times. Specifically, it will be because of our witness here.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

No, because Stan Lee would readily admit, and probably sue you if you said otherwise, that spiderman is a fictional character of his own invention.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

All roads lead one direction--to a creator.

You may be right, but you're searching for the wrong one.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

I sated in the OP that we overcome by remembering. Amnesia is the wool over your eyes. Part the wool and take a look at yourself in the mirror of scripture. It's important you remember why you are immersed in the water. Rising to new life requires the child to grow up.

All you do it state things, you've never proven anything on these boards apart from yours and other peoples credulity.

Your scripture has yet to be shown to be anything other than the debased scribbles of primitive desert people, especially if compared to the moral tales found in the volumes of The Amazing Spiderman.

A sign of growing up, of having some personal responsibility, is learning the difference between fiction, none fiction and delusion.

Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet (Letters). DNA makes Word. An acorn has an oak tree enfolded.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a]

I am astounded that you cannot see. Seems improbable, but God said it would be this way. Pride is glaucoma of the mind. I offer you a spiritual enema to clear out all the impacted ignorance. I'm sure it is uncomfortable, but it is all I can do for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If any god exists they are asleep at the wheel....

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I believe in creation and evolution. Since we can prove evolution already, I'm always excited when somebody also proposes evidence pointing to an intelligent design. However, this doesn't actually prove anything. You are using the same ole' circular logic that most people do concerning the bible. You are using an insulated system to prove that very same system. Logic can not not work that way nor can evidence. But... BUT...

... one thing is interesting to me (if I could get past the whole pi thing only working in English). So people on this thread have pointed out that the number is not exactly pi. Now, I'm no math dude so correct me here but... wouldn't something slightly off create a spiral? Does this create a spiral going inwards or outwards? If so, it could also be a sign for the goddess. The spiral has long been a symbol for fertility and goddess aspects (among many things). Just curious since a spiral would mean more to me than a circle.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivers1492

I'm making no argument about the meaning of letters and what not, just wanting to see where your getting your info from concerning them. Thanks for the links I will sort through them.

My first question was skipped. I asked "While searching for these hidden words in the text was the same copy of the hebrew bible used and the results were found in that single copy? Since we are aware of variations of spelling and word additions depending on the one your looking at I'm curious if this is repeated in all of the older copies, just a couple or if multiple were used to get the results." I am aware of the comparison of the dead sea scrolls and my question is not concerning if the scripts are accurate or preserved correctly. There is no argument variations occur in different copies, thats common knowledge, those variations will throw off a number count when looking for a "code". Thats why I'm wondering if the results that are presented are off a singular copy of the text or if multiple were used. Just so you understand what I'm asking an example would be....code result a come from text written in 1100 and code b come from something written in 1300. But due to copy variations both results are not present in both copies.

You can compare the oldest copies of scripture to our current version and you get the same words. In some cases, there are variations and this does not matter to the facts of the original Hebrew words and letters. The seven words in Genesis 1:1 are free from error. They are the same, as are 99.9%, as the original. It's hermetically sealed.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The Dead Sea Scrolls demonstrate that the word is accurate and preserved by 99.9% accuracy.

Meanings of Phoenician have been known forever. It is not until recently that we now know that Phoenician is the root of all semetic languages. A guy named Jeff Binner has come out with a good lexicon showing each of the 22 letters of Phoenician as compared to the 22 of Hebrew. They are the same. We know the meaning.

None of the dead sea scrolls written in Phoenician, they are written in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, and Nabataean which including Phoenician are all descended from Ugaritic which is the root language of all semetics not Phoenician.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Macbeth, Act II, Scene III

Macbeth says:
"The spring, the head, the fountain of your blood."

If you employ the same convoluted mathematics from your links to the above line, the result is 3.141584569 x 10^69, en even closer approximation.

Turns out Shakespeare was God.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander

"And the Twillinger said unto himself, for there was no other,'I have heard there creatures speak much of their desire for something called gold. I have searched and found what it is they desire. I will make everything round about to be of this think which they want. For these are the first creatures, other than myself, I have ever seen and I wish to please them,"
The next morning the men awoke and prepared to leave this planet. Not having found anything of interest. Just as they prepared to fire the rocket engines, they saw the instrument and everything within the rockets cabin turn to gold.
"Well, I guess we can all return to earth as wealthy men after all," said Williams. "There is more gold here than we could spend in a live time."
Just then the engines roared to life, but the rocket did not move.
You see a rocket made from gold is far too heavy to fly.

This is the last paragraphs fro "The Twilliger".
By using them, what can you prove about the existance of the writer.

They are a reflection of the words used to render their form. Just as the Bible states, all is Word and made from it. We are mirrors of God's creative work. Just like the words used on ATS, they are collapsed from the wave function of my mind to yours, using a variety of translation and rendering engines to collapse the wave function to your mind. The catalyst between is the energy used in the process. Information is rendered to form by casting a light on it. Particles are Voxels, just as the pixels on your screen are renderings of information in an image.

Genesis 1

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

The image is the words and letters in a catalyst of water. Word is the essence and the water is the medium between the other two. It always takes three.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Just as the Bible states, the word is rendered to form, then a light is shined on it. This is the exact definition of a hologram.

That's what I see from His words. He is imitating the true creation with his own. I am sure God is flattered. Our version of virtual reality is simply another mirror of the original. God told us about his before we found ours.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTalentedMrBryant

Or a member of a descended circle distantly related to the same organization responsible for the encrypting of the Biblical texts. Far-fetched, but much more convincing than what Enoch is suggesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
This bull%&*^ only works in English?... and its not even pi? That's not proof....

We should all be wary because people that make threads like these always end up hurting themselves or others.

It's always important you read the OP first. Here is the link to the HEBREW. HEBREW WORDS

Your argument is based on Ad Hominem, speaking down on the object rather than speaking to the subject. Try a different approach after you read the OP.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

It is evident that you believe it is the truth. Needless to say, human belief has always been among the most ridiculous of phenomena to be observed in this world...especially regarding matters where fear is concerned. And I must say that religion is half fear, half contempt, oil and water sitting in the same cup. In the same breath that you promise love for your neighbor, you bid the homosexuals a pleasant trip to eternal torment. In the same breath that you ask your god for forgiveness, you conveniently forget to ask it for Satan, the one being who needs it more than anyone. Yes...religion is a conundrum. Christianity most of all.

The empty void behind Door # 1 means nothing until absolute hell waits behind Door # 2.

Ad Hominem is not a foundation for evidence disproving my proof.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Wertdagf

It's always important you read the OP first. Here is the link to the HEBREW. HEBREW WORDS

Your argument is based on Ad Hominem, speaking down on the object rather than speaking to the subject. Try a different approach after you read the OP.

I don't see how you can continuously deny the fact that this occurs in other non religious texts.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join