It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Preach it brother.

Don't expect anything you say to make a difference to skeptics because it won't. It is a way in which I have not heard it explained before. It is also interesting that more don't pick up on the fact that the other rulers may very well explain the existence of ETs. Hmmmm

Anyway, good job.

The Bot

link   

Preach it brother.

Don't expect anything you say to make a difference to skeptics because it won't. It is a way in which I have not heard it explained before. It is also interesting that more don't pick up on the fact that the other rulers may very well explain the existence of ETs. Hmmmm

Anyway, good job.

The Bot

link   
What does a seeker do?

A seeker of answers to life's mysteries will research at lengths and not place them-self in a box.

This is the OP!!! A seeker who has wisdom from the Bible, nature, science, and so on. A boxed in person would only seek answers from one and not all subjects available to him.

We see the evidence of a boxed in train of thought via this thread.

We see people quick to dismiss anything with the word Bible, Science, Nature, and language because they do not understand what they have cut their mind off from.

Proof is in the pudding, or in this instance, in creation. The art is still unfolding but never the less it is finished.

The only reason why I understand this thread and what the OP is conveying is because I am not boxed in a belief system. I am open to all knowledge from man and from my own spirit which conveys to me more truth than the outside world of perception.

We have a veil over our eyes. THIS IS EVIDENT! We KNOW there are many "things" we cannot see.

The LIGHT REVEALS TO US WHAT IT WANTS US TO SEE. *light bulb*

A father tends to protect.... and in this case... it's evident.

I believe I am ready to see what has been kept from me all this "time".

Thank you for your wisdom of the Word and thank you for shedding more light so I may see more glory and mysteries unravel!!! It's truly amazing!!
edit on 24-8-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I ask your forgiveness for breathing too hard.
I had thought all along I was responding to a post of a person with some reasonable amount of reasoning perception.

Allow be to restate my desire for you to better explain your response to my response to your post.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

While I do have trouble following what message you are trying to get across when asked a pointed question (including the one you did not answer in my previous post) I will now leave this thread.

Nothing in what you presented constituted any sort of "proof".

Not even close.

I am leaving because I can see this thread about to become a "we'll show you that we are right and you are wrong thread" even though you stated as much in your first paragraph.

Take care.

The only way to see the resolution of contradiction and paradox is the answer your question by the higher axiom. To know how it answers your question, you must free yourself of the incredulity and pride associated with holding on to the lower axiom.

Truth comes from freeing yourself from ignorance. I will only answer questions from this method. Otherwise, I am arguing with you at a lower frame of reference. We are both right. I am simply standing on the higher ground above. Join me, then discuss what can be seen from up here. If you choose to stay down below, you are in a hall of mirrors and I won't join you.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Originally posted by Spacespider
Religious texts is as much proof as Lord of the rings really happened
The movie is proof

That's why archaeology is helpful... I didnt know they found helms deep or the shire...

But they have found a surprising number of locations and evidence of the people that exisited in the bible, not bad for a book of "FICTION".

In the comic books, The Amazing Spiderman lives and fights crime in New York City.

New York City exists............therefore The Amazing Spiderman is real?.........

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

First, let's get one thing out of the way. An argument ad hominem (WIKI) is an argument made against the opponent (or even belief system) and not at the evidence itself. I understand that this is the typical approach from most here on ATS. I am hopeful that this thread will be different.

Myeah, too late.

Delusion can be the only state of mind for anyone trying to cling to any other conclusion.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Having read what the Op has pointed out, that there is proof that we were created caught my attention. After reading what he wrote and seeing what proof he offered, the following can be stated:

The Bible or any holy text is one of the absolutely worse text to offer as a proof of anything. There are point in the bible that is vague, if not outright false, at best shows that where those who wrote the bible did not know and just took artistic liscense to come up with what they did not either understand or try to explain what they did not know. The bottom line is that it does not hold scientific weight about what happened in the early geologic age of the world, nor does it take into account everything in the means of history. While there may be some valid points, yet there is evidence, some within human history for evolution taking affect and even that the human race is evolving.

The main evidence for this, and it is one that can be proven scientificlly is that on the immune response of people. It has been shown scientifically that those people who had ancestors that were exposed to and survived the black death, have markers and mutations in their DNA that gives them an advantage today when it comes to illness.

But if you want to see it in a more modern light, there is what is happening now, and if you look at some of the more modern baceria, take a look at Staph infection. You can see where it has slowly changed and altered its very DNA where some strains are now immune to the same antibiotics that it once was not.

While science can not at this time show what the spark of life is, it has shown time and time again, in a labratory condition, that it can recreate the very building blocks of life. While it can not duplicate the initial DNA strands, each time it makes one step closer, and if that is true, we may one day see and hear that they have created artifical life.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369

The movie is proof

That's why archaeology is helpful... I didnt know they found helms deep or the shire...

But they have found a surprising number of locations and evidence of the people that exisited in the bible, not bad for a book of "FICTION".

In the comic books, The Amazing Spiderman lives and fights crime in New York City.

New York City exists............therefore The Amazing Spiderman is real?.........

That only flies if they also found peter parker, a photographer and there's rumors he got bit by a radioactive spider, who had a habit of saving people and stopping crimes.

From funding coins with biblical rulers said to not exisit (that is till finding coins.)

To jophesus account of Jesus (Jewish historian).

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander

I can only post here, the same response which I have posted on another such thread.

I would like to ask for some one to explain the difference in two phrases which I hear a lot.

1. The Bible is the "inspired" word of God, written by men of faith.

2. The theory of evolution is "conjecture" based upon acceptable evidence of the changes in organisms over time.

I am not asking for some ones "belief" in the validity of either. I am interested only in the differences in the two statements.

Try this answer instead.

1. I agree. It is inspired and the letters and words used demonstare this. They are encoded with more information below the surface. That information comes in four forms.

a. Ps'hat - Direct and Simple
b. Remez - Hinting
c. Darash - Commentary and Comparison
d. Sod - Deep and Hidden

2. As I showed you in my post, evolution is a result (Observable) and not a cause. The cause is programming in the DNA.

Involution and Evolution are baptism and rising to new life. All of the scriptures outline by the four methods (Hermeneutics).

You need seven rules to unravel the mystery: Seven Rules

Your answer to this may be like others. You might say, "No loving God would make it this hard and complicated."

I say the opposite. The fact that it is this invariable points to the fact that it is true. Proof is found in the fact that it defies your reasoning ability. That's evidence that cannot be refuted and it is so utterly complex, related and contextually linked by particularization, that you are unable to deny the truth.

Truth is Aleph Mem Tav. That's the strength of the water to save. Save you from what? Ignorance. Law is a guardian holding you in jail until you are free from it.

Galatians 3

Children of God

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Again, the word of God and the letters he uses are clear. Faith is collapsing wave function. You take what is indeterminate and learn to make it determined. God will not allow you freedom of law until you learn to love others. The same is true for me as well. We are in this water, swimming with God, together.

edit on 24-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I have one other point.
Or rather, question.

Is not using the "word of God" a bit like using the words of "The Twilliger" to prove the existance of Asimov?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The movie is proof

That only flies if they also found peter parker, a photographer and there's rumors he got bit by a radioactive spider, who had a habit of saving people and stopping crimes.

From funding coins with biblical rulers said to not exisit (that is till finding coins.)

2 Peter 3

3 Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

I sated in the OP that we overcome by remembering. Amnesia is the wool over your eyes. Part the wool and take a look at yourself in the mirror of scripture. It's important you remember why you are immersed in the water. Rising to new life requires the child to grow up.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dlbott

Preach it brother.

Anyway, good job.

The Bot

There is a marker in scripture that linguists have debated for centuries. In Genesis 1, the marker is there in the first verse. It's called the Aleph Tav. In English, it is ET. All of Hebrew scripture has it. Aleph is the Alpha and Tav is Omega.

Revelation 1

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[c]
So shall it be! Amen.
8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Who is the Aleph Tav? Christ, beginning and end.

If you want to be completely blown away, watch William Sanford's videos on Aleph Tav. William Sanford

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Argument from Ad Hominem is when you attack the object, but leave the subject alone. It is an empty fallacy.

Like when you call people delusional?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sorry, but I need something a little more tangible than words from a book. I'm sure that if you analyzed the text of Lord of the Rings in the same way, you'd be amazed by how many mathematical proofs you'd find in there.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Nothing proves that more than the acceptance of other Non judeo christian based religions and philosophy.

Say you have proof of Niburu and it makes the front page, but say you have a logical argument for anything Christianity has to offer ...

in my college days I was atheist and I could not see a christian argument as worth even listening to, it took monumental circumstances for me to change my views.

All we can do is plant the seed.

edit on 24-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The movie is proof

Peter Parker, Aunt May, Uncle Ben, Dr Octopus and a great many more characters can be found in the pages of The Amazing Spiderman. As well as a full telling of how, why and when he was bitten by a spider, the side affects of the bite, and the power they bestowed upon him.

There's also a plethora of Spiderman items to be found, many games, movies, t-shirts, lunch boxes etc etc

As-well as appearing in The Amazing Spiderman, Spiderman also featured in a number of different comics, such as The Avengers and The Uncanny Xmen. Each of these were fully fleshed out accounts, and not just a slight mentioning of his name, such as "and brought before them the clone of Spiderman, who was called Kaine".....

Does this mean Spiderman is real then?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander

I have one other point.
Or rather, question.

Is not using the "word of God" a bit like using the words of "The Twilliger" to prove the existance of Asimov?

Hebrew has three layers of information. It first starts with the letters, which have their own unique meaning. The words then join as morphemes that create a new layer. The new layer reveals the meaning of the one below as a shadow. As letters are added in chains, morphemes (Roots) become new words. Each word is a branch of the root, and the letter is the seed expressing the entire tree.

What is our evidence and proof. We finally have the intellectual capacity and knowledge to see the story of the tree. You are a bird in a nest of that tree. Your map simply needs to expand to the see the territory. The OP provides one limb on one branch for you to see down to the root. Reduce the root and you see the seed. Reduce the seed and you get the fact that Word is the tree and the acorn. An acorn is the 75 foot oak tree enfolded. The oak tree is the unfolded acorn. Each is a product of Word. So are you as a Son (Bet Nun - House of Seed).

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

I challenge you to make a similar outline to Asimov and the Twilliger. Show me the structure that relates to DNA and creation; physics and illumination of the mind.

In the OP, I used Greek and Hebrew to show how DNA is a mirror to this information. 46 Chromosomes make the body from proteins in root position, just like language. Hebrew has 22 letters and Greek 24. This is a shadow of the DNA and the DNA is a shadow of the light producing it above and below.

Asimov and the Twilliger are founded on this, but not the cause of it. The Bible dares to show how the Letters (Father Aleph Bet) write the word of John 1.

John 1

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 (John testified concerning him. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 18 No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

Who is John? Elijah. He is baptizing in the water.

1 Kings 17

17 Some time later the son of the woman who owned the house became ill. He grew worse and worse, and finally stopped breathing. 18 She said to Elijah, “What do you have against me, man of God? Did you come to remind me of my sin and kill my son?”

19 “Give me your son,” Elijah replied. He took him from her arms, carried him to the upper room where he was staying, and laid him on his bed. 20 Then he cried out to the Lord, “Lord my God, have you brought tragedy even on this widow I am staying with, by causing her son to die?” 21 Then he stretched himself out on the boy three times and cried out to the Lord, “Lord my God, let this boy’s life return to him!”

22 The Lord heard Elijah’s cry, and the boy’s life returned to him, and he lived. 23 Elijah picked up the child and carried him down from the room into the house. He gave him to his mother and said, “Look, your son is alive!”

24 Then the woman said to Elijah, “Now I know that you are a man of God and that the word of the Lord from your mouth is the truth.”

This is Elijah and the picture of baptism (involution and evolution above and below).

The links are in harmony. I can show this. Can you show this from Asimov?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sometimes I ask myself how hard I have to hit my head against the wall, just to forget something I read which now occupies space in my brain

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Regarding the short vid of the bible code I am wondering if you can answer a question I am curious about if you know. While searching for these hidden words in the text was the same copy of the hebrew bible used and the results were found in that single copy? Since we are aware of variations of spelling and word additions depending on the one your looking at I'm curious if this is repeated in all of the older copies, just a couple or if multiple were used to get the results. I personally haven't researched that aspect of it and am curious if you had.

The other question I have is where are you getting these word meanings from? Things like river of life and the whole aleph bet is father, mother.....? Please don't link me to one of your threads to explain this particular question if you don't mind I would prefer entomology material external of personal opinion. No disrespect in that is implied you come across as very well read.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join