Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 2
54
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh god (pun intended), another criationist thread. Please stop this nonsense of "proof". How can you disprove every scientist with podcasts, numeral and word plays?




posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


I can only post here, the same response which I have posted on another such thread.

I would like to ask for some one to explain the difference in two phrases which I hear a lot.

1. The Bible is the "inspired" word of God, written by men of faith.

2. The theory of evolution is "conjecture" based upon acceptable evidence of the changes in organisms over time.

I am not asking for some ones "belief" in the validity of either. I am interested only in the differences in the two statements.



Involution and Evolution is your key.

Say a train engineer and a friend argue that the whistle on the train changes. The engineer hears the whistle from the frame of reference of the moving train. The friend hears the train go by. They argue over the pitch change. Who is right? BOTH! The Doppler Effect is the key.

In this case, evolution is the byproduct of involution. Look the concept up on wikipedia (involution and evolution). Evolution is the result and not the cause. My outline here shows you why.

Again, you are a 3D object and your 2D shadow is one lower by dimension. Take that dimension the other direction. The NOW of this moment of TIME is the shadow of 4D. Probability is the shadow casting down to time. What is the determining factor jumping above and below? Consciousness!

In physics, this is collapsing wave function. Science says that matter produced conscious life. This is rubbish. We know that consciousness must reach up by dimension to the probability space to collapse wave function below. Wave function is in superposition until acted on by consciousness. What is the foundation, then, of changes below?

SPIRIT!

No verses used. Just simple reasoning.

edit on 24-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think this is a very interesting read.
I am going to spend some time on this before i start to judge.



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JameSimon
Oh god (pun intended), another criationist thread. Please stop this nonsense of "proof". How can you disprove every scientist with podcasts, numeral and word plays?


Help us Lord. Argument Ad Hominem yet again. Try some context, scinece or reasoning.



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JameSimon
Oh god (pun intended), another criationist thread. Please stop this nonsense of "proof". How can you disprove every scientist with podcasts, numeral and word plays?


For every anti faith thread on this site, there's bound to be a pro faith thread, and there's a LOT of each.

I used to love reading these types of threads here, but it's gotten to the point that now I just roll my eyes at each "Proof of God" and "Proof of no God" thread that pops up.

The real irony is that there is no proof whatsoever for either stance.



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
I think this is a very interesting read.
I am going to spend some time on this before i start to judge.


The most reasonable answer thus far. Thank you for noticing that it takes time to follow the links and use some mental ability. You are most rare.



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos

Originally posted by JameSimon
Oh god (pun intended), another criationist thread. Please stop this nonsense of "proof". How can you disprove every scientist with podcasts, numeral and word plays?


For every anti faith thread on this site, there's bound to be a pro faith thread, and there's a LOT of each.

I used to love reading these types of threads here, but it's gotten to the point that now I just roll my eyes at each "Proof of God" and "Proof of no God" thread that pops up.

The real irony is that there is no proof whatsoever for either stance.


Proof comes from what is most evident, even in science. Contradiction and paradox only point to higher axioms of truth. All roads lead one direction--to a creator. Probability dictates that the most obvious answer arises from the territory and not the map we possess.



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Neither side can prove how life got here or whether it started here.

Two vegetables in a garden arguing whether there are gardeners.

How did life get here?



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
How did life get here?


Shhh! You're gonna start the argument all over again!



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

In physics, the strong nuclear forces is the Proton (+) and Neutron (-).


I'm sorry, but... what?



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 




At each point that we (human intellect) find something we think is 100% true, there are always loopholes out of that truth.

Including belief in an antiquated system that keeps us in line by scaring us with the man in the sky?



I will only point out that Ad Hominem can be against God as well. The Bible continues to stand against our reasoning of it. Why? Again, physics is the answer. God is the Father (Strong House) and the strength of the house (our reality) comes from invariable symmetry. You and I are variables. Of course, we are not going to be willing to bend the angle of heel to God. If you look up what I mean by 'angle of heel,' you will see another profound mystery.

The heel is on either side of the loaf of bread.

1 Cor 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The heel crushes the head. Heel is a change of authority, like when we tell a dog to heel. You are complaining about being heeled. This is natural. Electrons do not follow invariant symmetry. We are ALL electrons by comparison.

Genesis 3

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

Again, the Son of God is the heel; change of authority; the one driving the ship; changing the angle of heel and the ends of the ONE loaf of bread (WHEAT SEED! - Bet Nun). He is the Bet Nun (House of Seed) and so are we. He is the Heel and we are the slices. We are simply trying not to be burnt toast. It's the goal.

1 Corinthians 15

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Is this exactly what I just told you about the Heel, the first and last Adam (Son - Bet Nun), DNA and how God becomes all in all?

The outline is not theory. It is what happens when tyranny takes over for a brief moment. What did the Dead Sea Scrolls say about this?

Eyes Wide Open

Is God the one telling us this by borrowing from the future (Quantum Tunneling)?

The struggle for good and evil, and good’s ultimate triumph.

The character and fate of all humankind reside with these spirits. All the hosts of humanity, generation by generation, are heirs to these spiritual divisions, walking according to their ways; the outworking of every deed inheres in these divisions according to each person’s spiritual heritage, whether great or small, for every age of eternity. God has appointed these spirits as equals until the last age, and set an everlasting enmity between their divisions. False deeds are thus an abomination to the truth, whereas all the ways of truth are for perversity equally a disgrace. Fierce dispute attends every point of decision, for they can never agree. In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever. Then shall truth come forth in victory upon the earth. Sullied by wicked ways while perversity rules, at the time of the appointed judgment truth shall be decreed. By His truth God shall then purify all human deeds, and refine some of humanity so as to extinguish every perverse spirit from the inward parts of the flesh, cleansing from every wicked deed by a holy spirit. Like purifying waters, he shall sprinkle each with a spirit of truth, effectual against all the abominations of lying and sullying by an unclean spirit. Thereby He shall give the upright insight into knowledge of the Most High and wisdom of the angels, making wise those following the perfect way. Indeed, God has chosen them for an eternal covenant; all the glory of Adam shall be theirs alone. Perversity shall be extinct, every fraudulent deed put to shame.

----Again, which of us are choosing to see and which will be burnt toast in the end? It's not God's choice. It's ours alone. We choose our fate by what we choose to love.

edit on 24-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 




At each point that we (human intellect) find something we think is 100% true, there are always loopholes out of that truth.

Including belief in an antiquated system that keeps us in line by scaring us with the man in the sky?



I will only point out that Ad Hominem can be against God as well. The Bible continues to stand against our reasoning of it. Why? Again, physics is the answer. God is the Father (Strong House) and the strength of the house (our reality) comes from invariable symmetry. You and I are variables. Of course, we are not going to be willing to bend the angle of heel to God. If you look up what I mean by 'angle of heel,' you will see another profound mystery.

The heel is on either side of the loaf of bread.

1 Cor 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

The heel crushes the head. Heel is a change of authority, like when we tell a dog to heel. You are complaining about being heeled. This is natural. Electrons do not follow invariant symmetry. We are ALL electrons by comparison.

Genesis 3

“Cursed are you above all livestock
and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly
and you will eat dust
all the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
between you and the woman,
and between your offspring[a] and hers;
he will crush your head,
and you will strike his heel.”

Again, the Son of God is the heel, change of authority, the one driving the ship and changing the angle of heel and the ends of the ONE loaf of bread. He is the Bet Nun (House of Seed) and so are we.

1 Corinthians 15

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.


I love it when people try to convince others that do not subscribe to a belief in the Scriptures with quotes from the Scriptures... ugh.



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos
 



I love it when people try to convince others that do not subscribe to a belief in the Scriptures with quotes from the Scriptures... ugh.


Argument from Ad Hominem is when you attack the object, but leave the subject alone. It is an empty fallacy.

Your statements accuse me of Post-hoc-ergo-propter-hoc Fallacy - Questionable causality. I am showing you what your foundation of reasoning must be. I cannot choose your foundation. I can only show you why it is clay and iron mixed as a dense substance. It crumbles as truth, subtle and sure, rises above.



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheColt

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

In physics, the strong nuclear forces is the Proton (+) and Neutron (-).


I'm sorry, but... what?






posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by ProfessorChaos
 



I love it when people try to convince others that do not subscribe to a belief in the Scriptures with quotes from the Scriptures... ugh.


Argument from Ad Hominem is when you attack the object, but leave the subject alone. It is an empty fallacy.

Your statements accuse me of Post-hoc-ergo-propter-hoc Fallacy - Questionable causality. I am showing you what your foundation of reasoning must be. I cannot choose your foundation. I can only show you why it is clay and iron mixed as a dense substance. It crumbles as truth, subtle and sure, rises above.





Um... Okay then.



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


Due to the amount of verbage which you have used I must admit to getting lost.
I don't know how, but it happened.
However, I do not "believe" you gave any recognizable answers to either of the questions which I posed.
This may possibly be due to my own lack of comprehension of the answers to such complex issues.
Could you, for the sake of more clarity, attempt to answer these questions again?



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheColt

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

In physics, the strong nuclear forces is the Proton (+) and Neutron (-).


I'm sorry, but... what?



"When a Local Gauge Symmetry is applied to the Electroweak Lagrangian it does not remain invariant under the gauge transformation. This can be rectified by the introduction of appropriate fields, which have associated mass-less bosons W1, W2, W3 and B. The SU(2)xU(1) symmetry of the electroweak theory is non-abelian which means that the bosons interact with each other as well as with fermions."

See the Description in the Video...

As I said, God is the invariant symmetry. You are the break in that chain so you can experience free will. You need both videos I just presented to know. I am trying to keep the language of the thread as simple as possible. This is not a simple subject when referring to Strong and weak Nuclear force. Symmetry breaking is a challenging subject.

edit on 24-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 





Dive deep and open wide.



That's just it, my friend. You've gone too deep. Why would an all-powerful all-loving god need to be so difficult to find when all this god would have to do is appear in the sky to everyone, and say "Hi, I'm god."

Point being, if this god wanted to be found, he'd wave at us. If you have to work that hard to find evidence of a god, wouldn't it be rational to think he doesn't want to be found?


ur problem jiggerj is that u think that God should grant u entry into his kingdom just for being jiggerj.

when was the last time someone stopped by and gave u 1 tone of gold.. for free? a giant diamond? a storeroom full of flawless diamonds each the size of a football field? this still does not equate to the value of God's priceless gift.

You've got to WORK FOR IT!



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


Due to the amount of verbage which you have used I must admit to getting lost.
I don't know how, but it happened.
However, I do not "believe" you gave any recognizable answers to either of the questions which I posed.
This may possibly be due to my own lack of comprehension of the answers to such complex issues.
Could you, for the sake of more clarity, attempt to answer these questions again?


You made statements. No questions.



posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


While I do have trouble following what message you are trying to get across when asked a pointed question (including the one you did not answer in my previous post) I will now leave this thread.

Nothing in what you presented constituted any sort of "proof".

Not even close.

I am leaving because I can see this thread about to become a "we'll show you that we are right and you are wrong thread" even though you stated as much in your first paragraph.

Take care.





new topics

top topics



 
54
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join