It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Here is a far more primitive stab I took
at one of the main points of your thread. almost three years ago.

Right here on ATS !

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I read the thread, see no proof at all and suggest the OP get some help. How can a man at least partially educated believe in the junk you just spewed. You're in trouble my friend, see a shrink.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar
I read the thread, see no proof at all and suggest the OP get some help. How can a man at least partially educated believe in the junk you just spewed. You're in trouble my friend, see a shrink.

As I have continued to ask those who embrace Ad Hominem: what is your view? Give me some evidence for evolution that you think counters this video. Do these guys need help as well? They are saying we live in a hologram of information, where the illusion of mass is not real. What conclusion do you draw other than an attack of my character?

edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by macaronicaesar

Before I mock your outrageous response from somewhere
beyond ignorance. Click on OP s signature and learn exactly
what kind of person you're talking about Einstien.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by TheEthicalSkeptic

It begins with knowing what you are proving. In this thread, it's simple. We are created. I need no proof for this. It is evident.

This is incorrect. You have made a claim, which is not supported by your disclosures. The burden of proof resides on you, in science, in law, in patenting, in ethics, in skepticism and in religious ontology as well. All the disciplines agree, the burden is upon you.

Every other flowery set of wording and scripture quote and threat of 'we'll compare notes when you are in hell,' is simply a dodging of your responsibility you undertook in the OP.

Of course, this one statement lacks the rest of what I said. Evidence is in relation to DNA and the one writing it. His signature was left. See what you want from the evidence. What about these videos? You are arguing with these guys as well. Give me a way a universe can be a hologram, yet not be created. Give me a way DNA can emerge with purpose without design, yet possess an unimaginably complex purpose and design. Give me a way that consciousness can be produced by matter lacking the ability to collapse wave function. Lacking an answer, you are left saying that my proof has no merit, yet you have no way to show it as fallacy. It is self-evident and includes it's own error correction at the information processing level, mirrored by our own creations of programming. There are so many witnesses proclaiming this that I continue to hold the high ground with the supposition.

Of all the evidence, you keep picking the weak sheep. Try the videos below. What do they prove? If you say nothing, you are delusional in your ability to reason a simple conclusion. I stated this in the OP. No Ad Hominem here. It is evident.

Wow you know nothing about science look the holgraphic universe hypothesis went down in flames it couldnt hold up to data we knew to be true this was a pipe dream of fringe science. As far as DNA being like code of course it is it helps us comprehend it so naturally we make analogies. But we created the cose to help understand DNA we assigned values and we organized the information so we can better understand it. So does it really surprise you we would look at it as binary code and set it up that way to better understand it. We didnt create DNA but we did create the terminology used and we decided how the information should be displayed. We just as easily could have assigned number values to DNA in which case we could use math to explain DNA but then you would be claiming thats proof of god as well.

Please dont try to learn about science off christian websites they are biased and only tell you things that confirm there belief and ignore the other 90 percent that doesnt.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You are making light of one of the most profound words in the Bible, the Bet (House) engaging all of creation. God is longsuffering and forgiving. Trampling on his words of truth is not a wise move. These truths should be held in honor. Remember, light reveals what it hits. In this case, light is the very word you are trampling.

berei# bara Elohim, “In the beginning God created”

Why do you think God mixed languages?

Do you think that God is so retarded to involve number Pi in the whole text of Genesis Chapter 1 without adjusting the text in Genesis 3:14 accordingly?

You chose once again to ignore the fact that the turn of 1pi in radians is a turn of 180 degrees and therefore it is a turn in the opposite direction. That means if you derive number Pi from the text in Genesis, which describes creation, the opposite is true, meaning we got here via evolution.

Here is once again the 3-digit value of pi: 3.14. Can you solve 3 + 14 = x + y ?

Given the context, the solution is simple: 3 + 14 = 8 + 9
Proof
CREATION = 8 letters and therefore x=8
EVOLUTION = 9 letters and therefore y=9

That's how God encoded both opposite explanations to our origin into number Pi = 3.14.

So which explanation is correct according to Genesis?

Here are two words that start wit E and V:

1. EV_______?
2. EV_______?

You can solve it handily:

1. E V e (name)
2. E V o l u t i o n (theory)

You just advocate for creation by pointing toward hidden Pi in Genesis, but you completely ignored the geometric property of Pi. As you see above, Pi has a function in Genesis - a function that prove your claim dead wrong. Charles Darwin spoke English and that means God would do the encoding that speaks for evolution in English as well.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Foolish Human when will you wake up and realize we are nothing more than another animal on the rock floating around the chasm adhered to the gravity of the sun?

A deity? What do you smoke that you believe the lies that the powers that be have created ions ago to control the overpopulated animals?

Isn't this a conspiracy theory website? You should quit with the bible thumping and produce a viable conspiracy theory or how about the truth? religion was created to quell the masses and give those that cannot believe in themselves something to believe in...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

edit on 25-8-2013 by agentscoly because: double post

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It begins with knowing what you are proving. In this thread, it's simple. We are created. I need no proof for this. It is evident.

So you offer proof, but you don't need proof but you have proof? Sorry, I'm going cross-eyed.

It is evident. The fact that so many roads point toward the conclusion is astounding enough. The fact that Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet is over the top. The fact that His Son is Word is beyond reason, simply sucking reason along with the wave of evident conclusion.

Ah yes, a "wave of evident conclusion", I hate getting hit with those.

Your numbers game is arbitrary and ambiguous. And many people have attributed numbers to plenty of things, there will be threads on ATS claiming to prove the existence of the Devil. Or that the president himself is the antichrist because they managed to find 666's where they never really were, except for the human manipulation...human manipulated misunderstanding, etc.

I challenge you to do the same from English. Take the value of each English letter as follows. A=6, B=12 and so on. Write a sentence ending in Pi, based on the method in the link below, that outlines natural selection and evolution. I dare you.

No one is going to do that because that is not how "proof" or "fact" is concluded. I dare you to use some type of scientific or at bare minimum, rational method to come to your same conclusions.

Double double dog dare you...

Father, as you can easily reason, is the starting point for the Strength of any walled village (Cells / Human Body / Atom and so on...). As the podcasts point out, we are living in a hologram. The science behind this is undeniable. Any reasonable mind can see this.

Sure they can, and sure it is. That's why it is currently being peer reviewed by the best scientific minds in the world? er... wait...

The Authority of the Waters can be seen in this verse describing Hydrogen.

Wait, just a sec, hold on, you just said:

the word FATHER is Aleph Bet (Alphabet). Bet means House. The Authority of the House are the Letters comprising two things: The Strong Nuclear Force and the DNA

Authority of the house and authority of the water. One is DNA and strong nuclear force, and the other is hydrogen?

Hold up, stop the train, slow down....

How can one be describing an element and the other describing something much different than an element? How come authority is suddenly available right across the board?

If you said the house is Iron and the Water is hydrogen, or the house is strong nuclear force and water was weak nuclear force, well, at least you would be consistent... but like all numerology and the like, you (the original author) are just making things up as you go...

At each point, the Bible provides hidden information for anyone willing to look.

Anyone willing to make stuff up as they go?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Before I mock your outrageous response from somewhere beyond ignorance. Click on OP s signature and learn exactly what kind of person you're talking about Einstien.

You need to stop with the fan boy stuff......it's getting embarrassing .

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
It is not my fault nor my problem you are illiterate.

Your quotes from Wikipedia just confirms what I said before. You should at least learn the meaning of basic scientific terminology to properly criticize the OP. As I read some of your scribble, you still have a hard time to distinguish between evidence and proof.

edit on 25-8-2013 by tremex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Sorry I can't help being a fan truth or Christ. And I find neither embarrassing.
Not in the slightest.

Pretty lame ass attempt at divide and conquer if you ask me.

edit on 25-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I see nothing in his signature to change my opinion of him. He needs help.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by macaronicaesar

Before I mock your outrageous response from somewhere
beyond ignorance. Click on OP s signature and learn exactly
what kind of person you're talking about Einstien.

Every time you post I just have to laugh
Your like the cheer leading squad for ignorance....I will call you Chester.

One of the fundamental problems with your idea is that both source code and machine code are very brittle. It takes very little to break it.
But life's "source code" is not at all like computer code and is much more flexible and robust.
Besides DNA works more like the gears of a clock. It is the physical interactions of the parts themselves that produce the outcome.

Anyway here is a video for you (Chester) and Spike...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sorry I can't help being a fan truth or Christ. And I find neither embarrassing. Not in the slightest. Pretty lame ass attempt at divide and conquer if you ask me.

I wasn't talking about Christ, but you knew that anyway......I find it embarrassing that you feel the need to inform people that we should "know what sort of person we are talking about"

The guy has a self published book, and he's obviously of decent intelligence, but he carries no more weight than anyone else here at ATS, his OP is merely his own personal interpretations and other members will have their own interpretations, however when any aspect of the OP is questioned he merely screams "Ad Hominem!" like it's going out of fashion!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Cute vid, attack the messenger mentality seems rampent in threads like this.
Nothing I haven't heard before.. And very weak. Nothing out of the ordinary for you.

Oh and the only reason I don't laugh back at you is I find no
humor in the pitiful.
edit on 25-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You need to drop your anti-ad hominen plea or accept the label "Hypocrite". You opened your thread by calling anyone who disagreed with you:

"...Delusion can be the only state of mind for anyone trying to cling to any other conclusion..".

That was in your 1st Paragraph.

You can't take a cheap-shot and then try and shame anyone else for even thinking about doing what you just did.

I do not agree with your point of you, neither did you provide any proof. And I am not delusional. Frankly, my opinion is that the topic and title of your thread is bordering on nothing but an elaborate trolling on your part.

You need to play by your own rules.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Wow you know nothing about science look the holgraphic universe hypothesis went down in flames it couldnt hold up to data we knew to be true this was a pipe dream of fringe science. As far as DNA being like code of course it is it helps us comprehend it so naturally we make analogies. But we created the cose to help understand DNA we assigned values and we organized the information so we can better understand it. So does it really surprise you we would look at it as binary code and set it up that way to better understand it. We didnt create DNA but we did create the terminology used and we decided how the information should be displayed. We just as easily could have assigned number values to DNA in which case we could use math to explain DNA but then you would be claiming thats proof of god as well.

Please dont try to learn about science off christian websites they are biased and only tell you things that confirm there belief and ignore the other 90 percent that doesnt.

The physicists in those videos are not fringe scientists. The holographic theory is the leading concept of our day. DNA is digital. Your are discounting the four Nobel Prize Laureates. Let's see you refute the Head of the Genome Project, who became a Christian based on his research into DNA. Are you sure you think Leonard Suskind is a fringe scientist? Really? Argue with the Head of the Genome Project. I agree with him.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tremex

You are making light of one of the most profound words in the Bible, the Bet (House) engaging all of creation. God is longsuffering and forgiving. Trampling on his words of truth is not a wise move. These truths should be held in honor. Remember, light reveals what it hits. In this case, light is the very word you are trampling.

berei# bara Elohim, “In the beginning God created”

Why do you think God mixed languages?

Do you think that God is so retarded to involve number Pi in the whole text of Genesis Chapter 1 without adjusting the text in Genesis 3:14 accordingly?

You chose once again to ignore the fact that the turn of 1pi in radians is a turn of 180 degrees and therefore it is a turn in the opposite direction. That means if you derive number Pi from the text in Genesis, which describes creation, the opposite is true, meaning we got here via evolution.

Here is once again the 3-digit value of pi: 3.14. Can you solve 3 + 14 = x + y ?

Given the context, the solution is simple: 3 + 14 = 8 + 9
Proof
CREATION = 8 letters and therefore x=8
EVOLUTION = 9 letters and therefore y=9

That's how God encoded both opposite explanations to our origin into number Pi = 3.14.

So which explanation is correct according to Genesis?

Here are two words that start wit E and V:

1. EV_______?
2. EV_______?

You can solve it handily:

1. E V e (name)
2. E V o l u t i o n (theory)

You just advocate for creation by pointing toward hidden Pi in Genesis, but you completely ignored the geometric property of Pi. As you see above, Pi has a function in Genesis - a function that prove your claim dead wrong. Charles Darwin spoke English and that means God would do the encoding that speaks for evolution in English as well.

This is your pretext, not mine. I have outlined my context accurately.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join