It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 17
54
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight


Until you can produce something showing these four Nobel laureates wrong, we have a hologram (Image as described in Genesis 1:27 and John 1) as outlined in the Bible. Deal with your contradictions to this truth how you like. I will embrace the words of our Creator with gladness.

 


I see your four Nobel Laureates and raise you 1:



Just because someone is recognized by Nobel does not mean that everything they say is 100% true, or 100% right. I am not actually saying anything bad about the men in your video, nor saying they are wrong because I didn't watch it.

I didn't watch it because it is not evidence of anything. If they have a body of work which has been reviewed by their peers and there is a general consensus, then maybe, it would be worth taking a look at. But that's not what you posted, so I am not going to waste my time looking in to it.

I thought you were arguing proof for creationism, and I see no proof. The video offers no proof. This thread offers no proof.

Better off in the Hoax bin...



Get past these guys before you deal with my OP. The OP mirrors what they are saying. It also mirrors the Bible. Both agree.


Chuck the homeless guy on Bell St. near the hotdog vendor might agree with you too, but does it mean anything? Does he have a body of work that supports your position? Does he follow any kind of controls in the methods used to read his conclusions?

A thread that is not proof of anything, anyone with half a brain see this.
edit on 25-8-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


Did Christ exist ? Of course he did. Did he die on the cross ? Of course he did.

Faith confirmed Enoch. Faith confirmed.

Evolutution for the most part unconfirmed.
edit on 25-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tremex

Originally posted by boncho
Do you even know what a scientific theory is or are you completely illiterate when it comes to science?

You make it sound as if a scientific theory were some divine revelation held in utmost respect and a subject of keen veneration. As any theory, scientific theory is good only upon a degree of acceptance. There are presently many, and sometimes quite diverse, scientific theories which tend to answer the same question, so all of them cannot be correct at the same time. Btw, theories are not being proven; their validity is supported by acquired evidence. So your criticism of the OP not supplying any proof made the floor around the toilet bowl unpleasantly wet.


It is not my fault nor my problem you are illiterate.


Originally posted by tremex

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Seeing that I shall not waste my time of spurious podcasts that offer just theories, yet again there's no proof in a thread named proof, just ideals and deception.


Just theories?


Are you aware of the cold reality that evolution is a theory?

Nope, evolution is not a holy scientific fact, as it is sometimes presented by the believers in the Omniscient Science.

edit on 25-8-2013 by tremex because: (no reason given)



Noun 1. scientific fact - an observation that has been confirmed repeatedly and is accepted as true (although its truth is never final)
*


A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on knowledge that has been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experimentation.[1][2] Scientists create scientific theories from hypotheses that have been corroborated through the scientific method, then gather evidence to test their accuracy. As with all forms of scientific knowledge, scientific theories are inductive in nature and aim for predictive and explanatory force.[3][4]

The strength of a scientific theory is related to the diversity of phenomena it can explain, which is measured by its ability to make falsifiable predictions with respect to those phenomena. Theories are improved as more evidence is gathered, so that accuracy in prediction improves over time. Scientists use theories as a foundation to gain further scientific knowledge, as well as to accomplish goals such as inventing technology or curing disease.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge.[3] This is significantly different from the word "theory" in common usage, which implies that something is unsubstantiated or speculative.[5]


en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Sounds like you have it all figured out. Good luck as the future arrives. I have learned a great deal about how you operate in these threads. I will leave you to your answers.


So with your title and many of your posts where does faith end and proof begin?


It begins with knowing what you are proving. In this thread, it's simple. We are created. I need no proof for this. It is evident. The fact that so many roads point toward the conclusion is astounding enough. The fact that Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet is over the top. The fact that His Son is Word is beyond reason, simply sucking reason along with the wave of evident conclusion. The fact that four Nobel laureates are discussing my thread topic and never mentioning a creator of the mechanism is inexcusable. They should know the obvious answer. Lacking any evidence against the conclusion, the proof stands by what is observed from top to bottom. No part denies the evident nature of a painting with form and purpose possessing a designer. When the designer signs the painting, and you know who He is, you then ask the question: how can someone deny that something with information toward a programmed purpose, complete with error correcting code, possibly lack a designer? Are the guys in these two videos wrong that we are in a hologram? Is it an accidental hologram? Do you really suspect this?

What am i proving? Something so obvious, it needs no proof to be evident all by itself. The fact that I have evidence on top of evidence on top of evidence makes it delusional to claim another view. You lack a single word to describe that view of contrast. Where is your view?????? So far, not a SINGLE person has countered my view with another view. Why? There isn't one. Not only do I have an avalanche of evidence, there is not a shred of counterclaim form any other camp.

What do you think proves this thread and the single claim that we are created? Really. Tell me. Give me a reason it is not true. Use my words and then show how they are wrong from the OP. Can you? IF you could, you would have already. Even the guys in these videos know the truth, yet lack the courage to say it out loud. I do not lack the courage.







edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You don't have a shred of counter evidence presented because most of us have taken a 7th grade earth science class. You're just not reading the replies.



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
It begins with knowing what you are proving. In this thread, it's simple. We are created. I need no proof for this. It is evident.

This is incorrect. You have made a claim, which is not supported by your disclosures. The burden of proof resides on you, in science, in law, in patenting, in ethics, in skepticism and in religious ontology as well. All the disciplines agree, the burden is upon you.

Every other flowery set of wording and scripture quote and threat of 'we'll compare notes when you are in hell,' is simply a dodging of your responsibility you undertook in the OP.



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTalentedMrBryant
You don't have a shred of counter evidence presented because most of us have taken a 7th grade earth science class. You're just not reading the replies.


You pound your fist against a government that lies to you every day, then claim they told the truth to you 7th grade science class. Good call. Very rational as a typical ATS member. Do you believe in UFOs and intelligent life in this vast universe? If you do, then you know we could have been created. They signed our DNA, then called themselves Aleph Tav (ET in English).

Did you miss something in class?


edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by TheTalentedMrBryant
You don't have a shred of counter evidence presented because most of us have taken a 7th grade earth science class. You're just not reading the replies.


You pound your fist against a government that lies to you every day, then claim they told the truth to you 7th grade science class. Good call. Very rational as a typical ATS member. Do you believe in UFOs and intelligent life in this vast universe? If you do, then you know we could have been created. They signed our DNA, then called themselves Aleph Tav (ET in English).

Did you miss something in class?


edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)
How did you go from government lies to 7th grade classes? That is more paranoid than the people you are flaming.



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEthicalSkeptic

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
It begins with knowing what you are proving. In this thread, it's simple. We are created. I need no proof for this. It is evident.

This is incorrect. You have made a claim, which is not supported by your disclosures. The burden of proof resides on you, in science, in law, in patenting, in ethics, in skepticism and in religious ontology as well. All the disciplines agree, the burden is upon you.

Every other flowery set of wording and scripture quote and threat of 'we'll compare notes when you are in hell,' is simply a dodging of your responsibility you undertook in the OP.


Of course, this one statement lacks the rest of what I said. Evidence is in relation to DNA and the one writing it. His signature was left. See what you want from the evidence. What about these videos? You are arguing with these guys as well. Give me a way a universe can be a hologram, yet not be created. Give me a way DNA can emerge with purpose without design, yet possess an unimaginably complex purpose and design. Give me a way that consciousness can be produced by matter lacking the ability to collapse wave function. Lacking an answer, you are left saying that my proof has no merit, yet you have no way to show it as fallacy. It is self-evident and includes it's own error correction at the information processing level, mirrored by our own creations of programming. There are so many witnesses proclaiming this that I continue to hold the high ground with the supposition.

Of all the evidence, you keep picking the weak sheep. Try the videos below. What do they prove? If you say nothing, you are delusional in your ability to reason a simple conclusion. I stated this in the OP. No Ad Hominem here. It is evident.






posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by TheTalentedMrBryant
You don't have a shred of counter evidence presented because most of us have taken a 7th grade earth science class. You're just not reading the replies.


You pound your fist against a government that lies to you every day, then claim they told the truth to you 7th grade science class. Good call. Very rational as a typical ATS member. Do you believe in UFOs and intelligent life in this vast universe? If you do, then you know we could have been created. They signed our DNA, then called themselves Aleph Tav (ET in English).

Did you miss something in class?


edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)
How did you go from government lies to 7th grade classes? That is more paranoid than the people you are flaming.



I see it now. Trace back the conversation. You responded to my post to someone else. I then assumed you were that other person. Either way, we can both tone it down as you say. Good call.


edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


A special KIND of computer code ?

and yet you peope think you can go on in complete denial ?

Go right ahead.


Ding Dong, anybody home ?
edit on 25-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by rival
Proof is greater than compelling evidence...

And the evidence presented isn't actually that compelling. The bible has been translated, abridged,
and interpreted (with bias) thru each translation. Counting the number of words of a translated
text only proves that the translator (perhaps) engineered the wording to set a specific set of numerical
criteria, Unless you also want to claim that God instructed/guided the translation...

This is the problem with ALL OF the alleged bible coding evidence. It does not investigate the original text,
but rather, the King James hand-picked conglomeration of biblical texts, post-translation.

Faith is faith...fact is fact



When something is Hermetically sealed, it is locked in a jar. The jar, in this case, is the Word. The letters I show in this thread, like Father (Aleph Bet) are sealed. While the outer jar may be dirty in spots, the inner core is still as clean as it can be. The truth is in the symbols and not in the wrapper containing them.

This cannot and has not been touched. Today, we are finding the inner core of knowledge and it IS evident. Until this evidence is denied, it stands as the highest axiom. This thread is much larger than the few words I outline. It is held in the links and five podcasts you can listen to. There are 30 podcasts in this series by Missler. They are undeniable.

Again, something more than Ad Hominem will be needed in this thread. I am more than eager for someone to poke holes in the reason. Poking holes in religion or the Bible is unfounded. The Dead Sea Scrolls demonstrate that the Word is as accurate as any we have.





Your initial post provided no proof of your claim, just interpretation.

The post I just quoted has all the makings of a cult-like indoctrination. Particularly the repeated emphasis on 'ad hominem! ad hominem!'. Is ad hominem the new anti semite? You're trying too hard to make connections, when your source material has always been questionable.

Your first error was making a hugely presumptive blanket statement "this cannot and has not been touched", also "it stands as the highest axiom". Says who? You? You are not authorized or credentialed to make such statements, and present them as fact. Your entire argument is flawed on the basis that you have presumed your core material to be infallible.

Presumption is the mother of all screw ups.

Now if you want a real ad hominem to obsess over, analyze and deconstruct using your imagination to fill in any gulfs of concrete evidence, here's one; I strongly suspect you are suffering from mental illness. Seek help immediately.
edit on 25-8-2013 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


A special KIND of computer code ?

and yet you peope think you can go on in complete denial ?

Go right ahead.


That video is amazing. It really makes me wonder how so many keep denying the obvious. I could show 1000 videos, all showing this from other perspectives. I kept the OP simple so people could simply see the Aleph Bet and the House of the Seed. I thought to myself, "Surly this is so evident that it could not be denied." Turns out, they would likely even deny God appearing as a man....Wait. He already did that. Maybe if He came personally again, brought a DNA for dummies guide, then allowed us some time to read the guide....Wait, we already have the guide.



edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by rival
Proof is greater than compelling evidence...

And the evidence presented isn't actually that compelling. The bible has been translated, abridged,
and interpreted (with bias) thru each translation. Counting the number of words of a translated
text only proves that the translator (perhaps) engineered the wording to set a specific set of numerical
criteria, Unless you also want to claim that God instructed/guided the translation...

This is the problem with ALL OF the alleged bible coding evidence. It does not investigate the original text,
but rather, the King James hand-picked conglomeration of biblical texts, post-translation.

Faith is faith...fact is fact



When something is Hermetically sealed, it is locked in a jar. The jar, in this case, is the Word. The letters I show in this thread, like Father (Aleph Bet) are sealed. While the outer jar may be dirty in spots, the inner core is still as clean as it can be. The truth is in the symbols and not in the wrapper containing them.

This cannot and has not been touched. Today, we are finding the inner core of knowledge and it IS evident. Until this evidence is denied, it stands as the highest axiom. This thread is much larger than the few words I outline. It is held in the links and five podcasts you can listen to. There are 30 podcasts in this series by Missler. They are undeniable.

Again, something more than Ad Hominem will be needed in this thread. I am more than eager for someone to poke holes in the reason. Poking holes in religion or the Bible is unfounded. The Dead Sea Scrolls demonstrate that the Word is as accurate as any we have.





Your initial post provided no proof of your claim, just interpretation.

The post I just quoted has all the makings of a cult-like indoctrination. Particularly the repeated emphasis on 'ad hominem! ad hominem!'. Is ad hominem the new anti semite? You're trying too hard to make connections, when your source material has always been questionable.

Your first error was making a hugely presumptive blanket statement "this cannot and has not been touched", also "it stands as the highest axiom". Says who? You? You are not authorized or credentialed to make such statements, and present them as fact. Your entire argument is flawed on the basis that you have presumed your core material to be infallible.

Presumption is the mother of all screw ups.

Now if you want a real ad hominem to obsess over, analyze and deconstruct using your imagination to fill in any gulfs of concrete evidence, here's one; I strongly suspect you are suffering from mental illness. Seek help immediately.
edit on 25-8-2013 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)


I see. So you will take theory from science as fact of evolution, but deny it when the designer signs his work with Pi and E? You take the theory and conjecture of four Nobel Laureates speaking of the illusion of the atom and mass in a hologram, but deny it came from a designer? You are saying that proof is not found in any of this? Really?

Who has been mesmerized by a cult again? I presupposition that you may be blinded by something other than evident truth. Ignorance is ignoring what is evident. That's a good presupposition.



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


It' s unbelievably amazing to me that with out the slightest thread of knowledge
of string theory. I know enough to identify the common sense involved. That is ?
This SPECIAL KIND OF COMPUTER CODE that does certainly exist with in
the cosmos is full confirmation of intent. Where does intent come from ?
At the same time it speaks volumes of truth to a particular scripture
that just absolutely nails everything.




"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."




I threw 'em curve for strike three.

edit on 25-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by fenson76

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by TheTalentedMrBryant
You don't have a shred of counter evidence presented because most of us have taken a 7th grade earth science class. You're just not reading the replies.


You pound your fist against a government that lies to you every day, then claim they told the truth to you 7th grade science class. Good call. Very rational as a typical ATS member. Do you believe in UFOs and intelligent life in this vast universe? If you do, then you know we could have been created. They signed our DNA, then called themselves Aleph Tav (ET in English).

Did you miss something in class?


edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)
How did you go from government lies to 7th grade classes? That is more paranoid than the people you are flaming.



link

If you feel that you received a good education about evolution, more power to you, but your comments from the posts I can read say you do not trust your government any more than I do. None of us much care for the lies and manipulation of truth. It's why were are here on ATS. They have lied to protect their control of us. The last thing they want to evidence there is a God who keeps tabs. Schools are not evil. Denying truth is evil. We now know the truth enough to show evolution as a result and not a cause. It's simple. We are engineered. The evidence points to this conclusion as proof by this day and age. If not, you can show me the higher ground.

God is not the enemy.





edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)


Well, from your cyber stalking of me you should then know that I went to private christian school and evolution was not something they taught and the government wasn't too welcome. I was astounded with your restraint at the start of these posts but you have really shown your colors by trying to get your "shots" in and not taking the higher ground which you suggested to me. Hypocrite. Stop worrying about what others post in different forums and how I feel about Washington at the moment has nothing to do with what you are saying. You are right, God is not the enemy. Men who interpret what they want from the bible and force others to believe it or they are going to hell or are close minded, are the enemy. You are grasping at straws now.



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Right. As well, we know from the Copenhagen Interpretation of QM that consciousness collapses wave function. Check this video out. If you get what he is saying, it echos that matter is not a creator of consciousness. It's the other way around. In a hologram, this is what you expect as an image of the real. Again, these are not simply everyday people in these videos. These are great minds mirroring what I am saying. They lose funding if they tell the truth. Instead, they give us the evidence in spades.




Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by EnochWasRight
 


It' s unbelievably amazing to me that with out the slightest thread of knowledge
of string theory. I know enough to identify the common sense involved. That is ?
This SPECIAL KIND OF COMPUTER CODE that does certainly exist with in
the cosmos is full confirmation of intent. Where does intent come from ?
At the same time it speaks volumes of truth to a particular scripture
that just absolutely nails everything.




"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth."


I threw 'em curve for strike three.

edit on 25-8-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Good post here, I will have to read in more detail over the next few days



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
By stating that there is no objective truth, you are using an absolute to define your presupposition. I say there are absolutes and they are evident. Nice try, but you cannot pretend to say there is no proof, even stating that you prejudge the videos before watching them, based on using an absolute to prove your case. That's simple bias. Do you believe that it is absolutely certain that there is no creator? How can you know if you do not consider the evidence, then weigh the probabilities? Your answer is to use an absolute to deny the existence of anything absolute.

I do not take this approach.


Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by EnochWasRight


Until you can produce something showing these four Nobel laureates wrong, we have a hologram (Image as described in Genesis 1:27 and John 1) as outlined in the Bible. Deal with your contradictions to this truth how you like. I will embrace the words of our Creator with gladness.

 


I see your four Nobel Laureates and raise you 1:



Just because someone is recognized by Nobel does not mean that everything they say is 100% true, or 100% right. I am not actually saying anything bad about the men in your video, nor saying they are wrong because I didn't watch it.

I didn't watch it because it is not evidence of anything. If they have a body of work which has been reviewed by their peers and there is a general consensus, then maybe, it would be worth taking a look at. But that's not what you posted, so I am not going to waste my time looking in to it.

I thought you were arguing proof for creationism, and I see no proof. The video offers no proof. This thread offers no proof.

Better off in the Hoax bin...



Get past these guys before you deal with my OP. The OP mirrors what they are saying. It also mirrors the Bible. Both agree.


Chuck the homeless guy on Bell St. near the hotdog vendor might agree with you too, but does it mean anything? Does he have a body of work that supports your position? Does he follow any kind of controls in the methods used to read his conclusions?

A thread that is not proof of anything, anyone with half a brain see this.
edit on 25-8-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenson76

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by fenson76

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by TheTalentedMrBryant
You don't have a shred of counter evidence presented because most of us have taken a 7th grade earth science class. You're just not reading the replies.


You pound your fist against a government that lies to you every day, then claim they told the truth to you 7th grade science class. Good call. Very rational as a typical ATS member. Do you believe in UFOs and intelligent life in this vast universe? If you do, then you know we could have been created. They signed our DNA, then called themselves Aleph Tav (ET in English).

Did you miss something in class?


edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)
How did you go from government lies to 7th grade classes? That is more paranoid than the people you are flaming.



link

If you feel that you received a good education about evolution, more power to you, but your comments from the posts I can read say you do not trust your government any more than I do. None of us much care for the lies and manipulation of truth. It's why were are here on ATS. They have lied to protect their control of us. The last thing they want to evidence there is a God who keeps tabs. Schools are not evil. Denying truth is evil. We now know the truth enough to show evolution as a result and not a cause. It's simple. We are engineered. The evidence points to this conclusion as proof by this day and age. If not, you can show me the higher ground.

God is not the enemy.


edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)


Well, from your cyber stalking of me you should then know that I went to private christian school and evolution was not something they taught and the government wasn't too welcome. I was astounded with your restraint at the start of these posts but you have really shown your colors by trying to get your "shots" in and not taking the higher ground which you suggested to me. Hypocrite. Stop worrying about what others post in different forums and how I feel about Washington at the moment has nothing to do with what you are saying. You are right, God is not the enemy. Men who interpret what they want from the bible and force others to believe it or they are going to hell or are close minded, are the enemy. You are grasping at straws now.


Unless this was not you, it seems your statement was as follows:

"Originally posted by TheTalentedMrBryant
You don't have a shred of counter evidence presented because most of us have taken a 7th grade earth science class. You're just not reading the replies."

I was reminding you of where we are. God is the answer to the conspiracy, not the one causing it. My science is solid for one reason. I am using the platform of the physicists that outline this clearly for all of us. The Bible is my mirror. As for the high or low road, we can each keep the discussion to the subject. I agree. My apologies if the above comment is not from you. ATS has a way of crossing wires at times.






edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
54
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join