It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by randyvs

I think you've got a case of the confirmation bias.

Yeah maybe so. But I wouldn't have it any other way if it turns out you're right.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

reply to post by randyvs

Yeah maybe so. But I wouldn't have it any other way if it turns out you're right.

If so, then the same can be said for the other side of this debate. I ask a simple question. If this is true, where is their evidence? None has been presented in the arena of defending evolution as a cause. On the other hand, we have evidence confirming our confirmation of the truth. The other side has been empty so far. Not a single video or link showing an evolutionary stance.

As I have said, this is proof lacking any refutation of what is evident. Keep your head up. Your faith has been confirmed.

edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Okay enough people have said what I want to say - bogus.

Even if you did figure out the reasons for creation and proof - there is still bloodlines who conquered through the ages, who control everything on this planet, and have all the remaining knowledge they stole through those ages, right now.
So it makes our life-long research really a waste of time.

The other part of the reality check; your still a soul in a body. Evolution doesnt matter, because it would only explain a body vessel - it does not explain consciousness, feeling, emotions or thought. It does not explain how a mind can think and make choices.

Evolution does not explain the electric current throughout the circuit called 'nervous system', within the human body. I explain this simply by; the life force, or you, the Soul inhabiting a body. The electric current, is the lifeforce, that which houses your consciousness/awareness of SELF.

This life force synchronizes with the human fetus, then you are born from the organic womb, into the in-organic matrix.

What I just said right there is more proof then you have provided. Im not even going into dimension, astral realm, OOBE etc..

Glad you had an epiphany though
Keep it up Enoch was wrong

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by covertpanther
Okay enough people have said what I want to say - bogus.

Even if you did figure out the reasons for creation and proof - there is still bloodlines who conquered through the ages, who control everything on this planet, and have all the remaining knowledge they stole through those ages, right now.
So it makes our life-long research really a waste of time.

The other part of the reality check; your still a soul in a body. Evolution doesnt matter, because it would only explain a body vessel - it does not explain consciousness, feeling, emotions or thought. It does not explain how a mind can think and make choices.

Evolution does not explain the electric current throughout the circuit called 'nervous system', within the human body. I explain this simply by; the life force, or you, the Soul inhabiting a body. The electric current, is the lifeforce, that which houses your consciousness/awareness of SELF.

This life force synchronizes with the human fetus, then you are born from the organic womb, into the in-organic matrix.

What I just said right there is more proof then you have provided. Im not even going into dimension, astral realm, OOBE etc..

Glad you had an epiphany though
Keep it up Enoch was wrong

While we are on the same side here, I do feel the need to point out that the evolution of the nervous system has been documented and is not unknown.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
where are the satinists?

There are peopole that worship the silky feel of sheets?

They do not sound all that awful......

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

reply to post by randyvs

If so, then the same can be said for the other side of this debate. I ask a simple question. If this is true, where is their evidence? None has been presented in the arena of defending evolution as a cause. On the other hand, we have evidence confirming our confirmation of the truth. The other side has been empty so far. Not a single video or link showing an evolutionary stance.

As I have said, this is proof lacking any refutation of what is evident. Keep your head up. Your faith has been confirmed.

Its not others jobs to educate you. If you want to learn about evolution do so but obvious to everyone here that trying to teach you evolution would be a waist of time since you have a belief its wrong. Ill tell you what ill make you a deal look in to it tell me why evolution is wrong and i am willing to discuss it. Now this doesnt mean point to a bible passage and say see the bible says this. I want you to look at Darwins research. And show me where he was wrong.

look at evolution explain to me why it cant be correct who knows if you make a valid argument could be a Nobel prize because you would overturn a hundred years of science.So to give you a start ill give you what evolution is since for one i think you think it explains how life started it doesnt.

ev·o·lu·tion
A change in the gene pool of a population from generation to generation by such processes as mutation, natural selection, and genetic drift.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tachyonmind

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Ok everyone I got proof now that EnochWasRight was right all along. We must listen to him and believe all he says. The reason I say this is because HE is actually in the bible code too and this is proof that everything he says is the word of God.

I ran his name in the bible code and it came up!!!! What are the chances of that!!!!

Now don't all you non-believers feel stupid....

there is nothing scientific about "bible code"..

Is there anything scientific about Sarcasm?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
where are the satinists?

There are peopole that worship the silky feel of sheets?

They do not sound all that awful......

Oh praise the lord of Bounty fabric softener for continuing to grant us your comfort and warmth in our linens. And we pray that are sheets all ways remain soft and dry all praise the lord of fabric softener!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Use evolution as a theory of cause and explain this:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Watch the video at the 42-44 minute mark, then ask yourself, what does this verse mean?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

You know that if you answer honestly, you admit the OP is correct. What keeps you from admitting truth? Clinging to something else.

Here is my thread on this topic of the Voxel: Voxel

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i dont think its a question of if we're created but rather what created us and how

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So he was telling people to be bondservants to people other than Jesus? I thought Jesus said not to call anyone master or Father other than God?

You are not even talking about the same thing. I asked where Paul calls "them" a bondservant, not himself. Try to keep up.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Thank god that faulted logic is not across the board. You see, this thread is entitled "Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!", which means there is no reason to spam the thread with anything about Evolution, because it's not a thread about evolution.

All anyone has to do is critique the method of "proof" that has been offered. There is no need to even bring up evolution because evolution is not the opposite, or the answer to the question.

The question is whether or not your "proof" is sufficient, adequate or legitimate. It isn't.

If someone posted a thread about evolution, and their "proof" was a picture of a whale, then a bunch of written text of fictional novels (Moby Dick), participants would just as easily state that this is no proof of evolution. Nothing has been confirmed nor denied in the thread. It is not sufficient evidence proofing evolution, nor a valid argument for evidence offered up by others.

Just as nothing has been confirmed nor denied in this thread. It is just an opinion.

A more aptly worded title would have been: "This is what I believe to be proof of creation and god."
edit on 25-8-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

God, I love how people feel that their points can be proved or disproved by Googled links alone. The fact that you want to invest hours of work and others don't, because it is a subject that has been rehashed many times on ATS, doesn't prove you are right.

If evolution never happened why is it we are evolving as we speak? Why does every living thing share DNA with chimps very close to us and Grass very distant, but still has like DNA. Why do basically all animals on the planet have the same basics as in 2 eyes, 2 ears, 4 limbs, 1 heart, 2 lungs etc. There is a connection to all this and evolution is how this would happen. As we go in the past life merges. Species last about 2 million years and then they become a new species. In a few million years we will be a new species that could not mate with humans of today. The horse and donkey are great examples of two like species that are at the very edge of that split. They can still mate but all offspring are sterile mules.

Why do we use the compounds that earth provides such as oxygen and minerals if not for billions of years of evolution that evolved using what earth had available for the unique fabric of life created here.

The big thing is there is no need for a God for nature to function as it does, and there is nothing to suggest we are anything more than one of billions of random life that have come and gone on this planet.

edit on 25-8-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

reply to post by EnochWasRight

So he was telling people to be bondservants to people other than Jesus? I thought Jesus said not to call anyone master or Father other than God?

You are not even talking about the same thing. I asked where Paul calls "them" a bondservant, not himself. Try to keep up.

Sounds like you have it all figured out. Good luck as the future arrives. I have learned a great deal about how you operate in these threads. I will leave you to your answers.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
i dont think its a question of if we're created but rather what created us and how

Why would there be a "what"? You could ask what sparked life on our planet. It seems to have happened rather quickly in earth's past at about 500 million years after the earth was formed, but then it took billions of years for advance life to take hold. Life was also knocked back a few times to almost simple life forms to once again spring forward in millions of directions.

So it seems under the right conditions life in general is a natural component of the universe, and being so it doesn't take intelligent design to happen.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Sounds like you have it all figured out. Good luck as the future arrives. I have learned a great deal about how you operate in these threads. I will leave you to your answers.

So with your title and many of your posts where does faith end and proof begin?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by randyvs

Thank god that faulted logic is not across the board. You see, this thread is entitled "Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!", which means there is no reason to spam the thread with anything about Evolution, because it's not a thread about evolution.

All anyone has to do is critique the method of "proof" that has been offered. There is no need to even bring up evolution because evolution is not the opposite, or the answer to the question.

The question is whether or not your "proof" is sufficient, adequate or legitimate. It isn't.

If someone posted a thread about evolution, and their "proof" was a picture of a whale, then a bunch of written text of fictional novels (Moby Dick), participants would just as easily state that this is no proof of evolution. Nothing has been confirmed nor denied in the thread. It is not sufficient evidence proofing evolution, nor a valid argument for evidence offered up by others.

Just as nothing has been confirmed nor denied in this thread. It is just an opinion.

A more aptly worded title would have been: "This is what I believe to be proof of creation and god."
edit on 25-8-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Until you can produce something showing these four Nobel laureates wrong, we have a hologram (Image as described in Genesis 1:27 and John 1) as outlined in the Bible. Deal with your contradictions to this truth how you like. I will embrace the words of our Creator with gladness.

Get past these guys before you deal with my OP. The OP mirrors what they are saying. It also mirrors the Bible. Both agree.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

So with your title and many of your posts where does faith end and proof begin?

Communication is the response you get. Proof is held by the one seeing it from what is most evident. I can't help your blindness. Refute the connection drawn in the OP against this video saying the same thing. These guys are on my side with WORD being at the heart of the universe.

Rational thinking knows that the OP and this video match as proof. It's not evolution. It's involution as a cause and evolution as a result.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have held something back in this thread. Now that 318 posts have gone by, I feel the need to say it. This is something that I do not have proof for, yet I feel it is easily deduced. In this world, there are those who agree with God and those who stand against at any cost. A Dead Sea Scroll document states it this way:

"The character and fate of all humankind reside with these spirits. All the hosts of humanity, generation by generation, are heirs to these spiritual divisions, walking according to their ways; the outworking of every deed inheres in these divisions according to each person’s spiritual heritage, whether great or small, for every age of eternity. God has appointed these spirits as equals until the last age, and set an everlasting enmity between their divisions. False deeds are thus an abomination to the truth, whereas all the ways of truth are for perversity equally a disgrace. Fierce dispute attends every point of decision, for they can never agree. In his mysterious insight and glorious wisdom God has countenanced an era in which perversity triumphs, but at the time appointed for visitation He shall destroy such forever. Then shall truth come forth in victory upon the earth. Sullied by wicked ways while perversity rules, at the time of the appointed judgment truth shall be decreed. "

LINK

Here is what you ask yourself: is there a back story to this that we should be aware of? Can intuition tell us why AMN in Greek is Lamb and Amnesia is the condition of the water? What would lead one person to have hatred for God in their heart from an early age, yet someone like me spends hours trying to show people truth? What makes this distinction?

You can see this the way you want. I choose to see it by the attitudes produced in Word at all places I can find. Emerging from these sources, we find that we are not here once in this single life. We have been here many times. Not only this, we are under a veil so we don't remember? Why? Simple. Light reveals what it hits. For me, I work out my salvation with fear and trembling. For the lost soul raging against God (Not the proof I clearly show), I am saddened. Do you really realize the value of being here at the hands of a longsuffering God? He has stated what his invariable decision will be. He has made a way.

If it were me, and I was the one raging against God--which I was at one time--I would do some serious soul searching to find out why I held this attitude. One thing is certain: you will not be able to blame God.

2 Peter 2

4 For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell,[a] putting them in chains of darkness to be held for judgment; 5 if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others; 6 if he condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah by burning them to ashes, and made them an example of what is going to happen to the ungodly; 7 and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless 8 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)— 9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment. 10 This is especially true of those who follow the corrupt desire of the flesh[c] and despise authority.

If you could only know the freedom truth brings.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join