It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

it wasn't "God" who created us it was "gods" and they put all kinds of ratios in the pyramids too so go figure

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'll post this and challenge the OP to rebut this.

Evolution is a proven fact, and has occurred before our very eyes. One of the most compelling pieces of evidence is this scientific paper. Over a few months, an introduced species of anole grew longer legs to help escape from predators. That is evolution at work.

Anoles

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson
Enoch walked with God , Enoch warned the Fallen Angels that they will not escape Gods wraith in corrupting Mankind , So hear the knowledge of Enoch , Enoch was mighty in Gods eyes , Enoch will return to this planet , for Enoch was truly taken away !
Repent ! And turn from your wicked ways , and fight the good fight , be baptized by water , and be set free from the enslavements of this terrible world !!!
Be blessed and free from sickness , and love not the things of the world , but trust in hidden riches of heaven ,which are forever , may Gods love be poured out upon every one here now ,and may evil flee from your life forever , and be nurtured in the loving arms of the creator who loves you,SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM OF GOD , Have love,Hope and Charity ...Seek not the churches !!!! But search the scriptures

B ...... asic
I ...... nstructions
B....... efore
L ...... eaving
E ....... arth

Less we forget, some would put it this way:

B --- igoted
I --- norant
B --- ullies
L --- oose
E--- verything

Just thought I would pass it along.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobSwagger

Evolution is a proven fact, and has occurred before our very eyes. One of the most compelling pieces of evidence is this scientific paper. Over a few months, an introduced species of anole grew longer legs to help escape from predators. That is evolution at work.

Anoles

That's clearly the hand of God stretching the legs of these lizards

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Boy that God really knew his #:

20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

Can we say Fukushima boys and girls? I knew you could!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok everyone I got proof now that EnochWasRight was right all along. We must listen to him and believe all he says. The reason I say this is because HE is actually in the bible code too and this is proof that everything he says is the word of God.

I ran his name in the bible code and it came up!!!! What are the chances of that!!!!

Now don't all you non-believers feel stupid....

WEDHIMSELFWITHHISFACETOTHEEARTHANDJOSEPHTOOKTH
EMBOTHEPHRAIMINHISRIGHTHANDTOWARDISRAELSLEFTHA
NDANDMANASSEHINHISLEFTHANDTOWARDISRAELSRIGHTHA
NDANDBROUGHTTHEMNEARUNTOHIMANDISRAELSTRETCHEDO
UTHISRIGHTHANDANDLAIDITUPONEPHRAIMSHEADWHOWAST
HEYOUNGERANDHISLEFTHANDUPONMANASSEHSHEADGUIDIN
GHISHANDSWITTINGLYFORMANASSEHWASTHEFIRSTBORNAN
DHEBLESSEDJOSEPHANDSAIDTHEGODBEFOREWHOMMYFATHE
RSABRAHAMANDISAACDIDWALKTHEGODWHOHATHFEDMEALLM
YLIFELONGUNTOTHISDAYTHEANGELWHOHATHREDEEMEDMEF
ROMALLEVILBLESSTHELADSANDLETMYNAMEBENAMEDONTHE
MANDTHENAMEOFMYFATHERSABRAHAMANDISAACANDLETTHE
MGROWINTOAMULTITUDEINTHEMIDSTOFTHEEARTHANDWHEN
JOSEPHSAWTHATHISFATHERLAIDHISRIGHTHANDUPONTHEH
EADOFEPHRAIMITDISPLEASEDHIMANDHEHELDUPHISFATHE
RSHANDTOREMOVEITFROMEPHRAIMSHEADUNTOMANASSEHSH
EADANDJOSEPHSAIDUNTOHISFATHERNOTSOMYFATHERFORT
HISISTHEFIRSTBORNPUTTHYRIGHTHANDUPONHISHEADAND
HISFATHERREFUSEDANDSAIDIKNOWITMYSONIKNOWITHEAL
SOSHALLBECOMEAPEOPLEANDHEALSOSHALLBEGREATHOWBE

edit on 25-8-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Which version of the Bible? The English version? That one would be the furthest out from the original. The Greek? The original? Do they have the original version of the Torah's Genesis (which actually was modified to contain the Babylonian creation stories) and the original version of John's book? It seems unlikely, and different versions all have different amounts of words to say the same thing. Based on that your numerology evidence is pretty flawed.

And really if any of your evidence comes from your own religious texts you're simply using circular logic to prove your case. My religious text is the truth, because my religious text tells me it's the truth.

There may be a creator, but the evidence for that creator will not come from a religious text, and you will never convince a skeptic using one.
edit on 25-8-2013 by evictiongnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Sorry, but simple blastp shows that all life was created by allah..

check out this protein for example:

>gi|446209377|ref|WP_000287232.1| hypothetical protein [Shigella boydii]
MYSPLLVHYSALQTQSALLAHISQLEGELMRLRAWQRLGITPEPDDETEPSLVYVQLWDTCEALGWLLYDLEQENIPAPGVQARQALDSLMALGREINHEIWTDSISTGKLT AGADACFARHDMM

!! We should be worshiping elm trees. Anyway, consider Christianity disproved..

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Ok everyone I got proof now that EnochWasRight was right all along. We must listen to him and believe all he says. The reason I say this is because HE is actually in the bible code too and this is proof that everything he says is the word of God.

I ran his name in the bible code and it came up!!!! What are the chances of that!!!!

Now don't all you non-believers feel stupid....

there is nothing scientific about "bible code"..

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Show me where Paul calls them "bond servants" because I only see him calling them slaves.

Nice of you to create your own context, but it doesn't fly with logic.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Dive deep and open wide.

That's just it, my friend. You've gone too deep. Why would an all-powerful all-loving god need to be so difficult to find when all this god would have to do is appear in the sky to everyone, and say "Hi, I'm god."

Point being, if this god wanted to be found, he'd wave at us. If you have to work that hard to find evidence of a god, wouldn't it be rational to think he doesn't want to be found?

Yes working hard for the truth does not seem reasonable when we are told.

English Standard Version and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is the mark of mankind.

What about the Isotopes of carbon ¹³C is stable with 7 neutrons?

Show me the original texts that show 666.

I am sure I can find plenty of things and names that add up to 666. You do realize that there is a good chance the number was actually 616, don't you?

Jerome thought the number was 616 and some of the oldest versions of Revelations, dating to 300 CE, say 616.

666 means nothing. It is no more relevant that 999 or 128.
Those in the know understand that 42 is the only number that matters.

It all depends on what form of numeorology you use on what thing and you can get anything out of it that you want.
You have written a complete load of crap that neither Christians, evolutionist or atheists can accept. Who does that leave... Apart from the terminally deluded?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Sound argument. I dunno, this idea's pretty much got me convinced.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This kind of thing is as bad as people saying that evolution is already scientifically proven. Yes there are crazy numerologists on the christian side. Yes there are school kids who don't understand current research into a rate moderating mechanism on genetic mutations that defies the concept of evolution being totally random.

www.the-scientist.com.../articleNo/27910/title/Are-mutations-truly-random-/
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There are people who think that feathers evolved from scales and we'll find those pesky fossils to prove it any day now. Yes there are people who think the earth is ten thousand years old and others who actually think carbon dating is 100% accurate. There are people who think the Cambrian Explosion in our early fossil record is "perfectly normal".

en.wikipedia.org...

There are people who think that a virus becoming drug resistant is proof of evolution. There are people who think that radical mutations like electric eels and cuttlefish are perfecty viable as random mutations through natural selection, despite the fact that those biological changes would have required multiple simultaneous mutations instead of being sequential and being downgraded to pseudogenes instead. There are others who hold that humans using tools is a great sign of intelligence yet the Gladiator spider can make and use a web just as good as Russel Crowe could use a net in the movie, and it's tool use is DNA encoded instinctive behaior! Compare that last one to your dog instinctively humping your leg.

In different forums we usually wind up with 2 sides with little knowledge of the whole picture arguing fanatically as if the other deserves to be burned at the stake.

AND again, I link you the video on Big Think of Neil deGrasse Tyson, renowned astrophysicist, claimed by athiests as their own but who is actually agnostic, who states clearly that there is NO conflict between religion and science. There is only the loud minority on both sides trying to make a big deal out of it.

bigthink.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

There will never be proof of creation till there is proof of our destruction in the revelation which I'm sure most of us know really means a revealing! This is how it should be as any proof of the existence of God would for sure cause us to lose any freedom of choice or the free will to choose whether to be good and live a holy life or to embrace evil and hurt the people around us! I see the struggle between good and evil every day and in the eyes of those who can see there is no more proof required then to realize this truth! Our deliverance from this life into
the next requires we have some amount of faith in the light of Christ as our salvation from the inherent decadence of what we now call a civilized existence! The truth is there is nothing at all civil about the lives we now live! We have strayed from the path of righteousness into a plethora of lies and half truths! Even those that
believe they are righteous in the eyes of God are lying to themselves because it is required that we do more then
attend services once a week, it is required that we live life through the Christ as this is what God intended! The biggest problem with part time worshippers is once they walk out the door they no longer live through Christ! I realize there are some serious problems with humanities interpretations of the bible like the many contradictions, the jealous nature and violent tendencies of the perceived God but what if these
things were written in by callous men bent on the control of us through our fear of Gods punishment! I know many of us speculate about the evil that religion has inflicted on many people throughout time but I only assert that this evil was in the hearts of men and not in the Lord thy God! I believe God loves us and wants us to love one another and even though there is much pain, hate and evil in our hearts I believe that once we accept Christ and reciprocate his love we no longer feel alone! I feel this is the beginning of the change to a righteous life and once we accept Christ we can actually feel the presence of the holy spirit and the enormous love and beauty that it brings to our hearts! I wish we could all know what this felt like but the stubbornness of men will deny Christ because they only rely on what they can see, hear, taste, smell and touch! There is more to the universe then what we can perceive with our limited senses and if we can understand this then maybe this is the first step into
the acceptance of Christ and the salvation that this brings! May the lord see fit to show you the path to the gates of heaven~

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleepdealer

So your strategy is to claim that an artifact like the Bible counts as sci evidence/fact and that comments about the fact that your manner of defining "evidence" is far from being scientific or accurate count as ad hominem attacks?And you don't see anything wrong with that?

The other side of Creationism is Evolution. This is the forum for origins and creationism. If you have view to refute mine, I am sure you will eventually cover a subject of some sort. There are many to choose from other than Ad Hominoid Diatribe.

Check the new thread: Ad Hominoid Subtribe of the Diatribe
edit on 25-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForteanOrg

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
In this simple thread, I will show you undeniable proof that Creation over Evolution is the primary truth appealing to the rational mind. Delusion can be the only state of mind for anyone trying to cling to any other conclusion.

"This is simple. You must believe it. Or you are deluded."

Well, I don't see the need for that type of ad hominem attack

PROOF

Not what I said. Delusion can be the only state of mind for anyone trying to cling to any other conclusion. We are created. This is obvious and evident. I didn't say to believe in God, although this is the next obvious conclusion. I said that it is delusion to think we are not created. DNA has 3 billion letters. It is digital. Consciousness is needed to collapse wave function. All scientific paths lead to one conclusion.

The other thread shows by with this video:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobSwagger

Anoles

I agree. I have a new thread on this topic.

LINK

Evolution is part of involution. We are baptized to rise to new life. Evolution is a result and not a cause.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hebrew. Hebrew. Hebrew. Even Matthew was written in Hebrew.

Originally posted by evictiongnostic

Which version of the Bible? The English version? That one would be the furthest out from the original. The Greek? The original? Do they have the original version of the Torah's Genesis (which actually was modified to contain the Babylonian creation stories) and the original version of John's book? It seems unlikely, and different versions all have different amounts of words to say the same thing. Based on that your numerology evidence is pretty flawed.

And really if any of your evidence comes from your own religious texts you're simply using circular logic to prove your case. My religious text is the truth, because my religious text tells me it's the truth.

There may be a creator, but the evidence for that creator will not come from a religious text, and you will never convince a skeptic using one.
edit on 25-8-2013 by evictiongnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Show me where Paul calls them "bond servants" because I only see him calling them slaves.

Nice of you to create your own context, but it doesn't fly with logic.

Romans 1

1 Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God 2 which He promised before through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures, 3 concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, who was born of the seed of David according to the flesh, 4 and declared to be the Son of God with power according to the Spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead. 5 Through Him we have received grace and apostleship for obedience to the faith among all nations for His name, 6 among whom you also are the called of Jesus Christ;

7 To all who are in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints:

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

In nearly every salutation he gives.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join