It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof we were Created - Yes, I said Proof!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
In this simple thread, I will show you undeniable proof that Creation over Evolution is the primary truth appealing to the rational mind. Delusion can be the only state of mind for anyone trying to cling to any other conclusion. Why is this the reasonable answer? See the evidence, then understand that these are proofs that deny lower axioms of ignorance. Until someone can demonstrate a higher axiom of truth, this view stands.

First, let's get one thing out of the way. An argument ad hominem (WIKI) is an argument made against the opponent (or even belief system) and not at the evidence itself. I understand that this is the typical approach from most here on ATS. I am hopeful that this thread will be different.

PROOF

Proof 1 resides in the simple knowledge of the evidence left behind by the Creator. I have linked five podcasts below that give you a better version of our reality than you have heard from the mainstream community. If you are not familiar with Chuck Missler and Koinonia House Podcasts, you need to be. He has some of the best cutting edge information available on the internet when it comes to the kind of truth that sets you mind free. In particular, his latest podcasts on the hidden mysteries in the Gospel of John are mind-blowing.

In podcast 3, Chuck outlines this simple fact about John 1 and Genesis 1.

If you take the product of letters times the number of letters in Genesis 1, then divide the product of words times the number of words, you get 3.1415. You don't get all of Pi. You get it to four decimal places. Do the same in John 1, you get e (2.7182). You don't get all of e. You get it to four decimal places. Why would God put Pi in Genesis 1 and e in John 1, the two most prominent verses explaining creation? The answer is simple. It's the same reason that everything I outline in this thread holds the same shadow of hidden truth from physics. It's TRUE (AMN). Proof is what I have stated and nothing will change the two mathematical constants encoded into Genesis 1 and John 1. This is proof that a signature was left. Not just here, but in ALL of scripture. This proof is accurate to the fourth decimal point. Do you realize how difficult it would be to accomplish this with meaning connected to the topic of creation?

I challenge you to do the same from English. Take the value of each English letter as follows. A=6, B=12 and so on. Write a sentence ending in Pi, based on the method in the link below, that outlines natural selection and evolution. I dare you. Also, make sure that you get Pi to the fourth decimal. No more and no less. Do the same for e with a second sentence. Go ahead, give it a try.

Here is a link showing you how this works: PROOF 1

FIVE PODCASTS FROM Missler's 66/40

Proof 2

In Hebrew, letters have meaning. When you see the word AMEN in English, this is AMN in Hebrew. Taking the word down to the meaning of the letters, we have Aleph (Strength), Mem (Water) and Nun (Seed). This makes the word TRUE. The strength of the waters and seed. Aleph is also authority. What is the authority in physics? Strong Nuclear Force.

In Hebrew, the word FATHER is Aleph Bet (Alphabet). Bet means House. The Authority of the House are the Letters comprising two things: The Strong Nuclear Force and the DNA that is the reflection below of the information in light above. Again, see the podcasts linked above. I am including information here that Missler does not cover. If you compare the two bits of information, you will see something astounding. Missler covers a new concept in science know as the Metacosm. We all know about the Microcosm and the Macrocosm. The Metacosm is something entirely unique to how the Bible describes creation. Father, as you can easily reason, is the starting point for the Strength of any walled village (Cells / Human Body / Atom and so on...). As the podcasts point out, we are living in a hologram. The science behind this is undeniable. Any reasonable mind can see this.

In Hebrew, Mother is Aleph Mem. As I stated above, mem is water. The Authority of the Waters can be seen in this verse describing Hydrogen. Baptism is our involution into the water. Why? So we can EVOLVE! Rising to new life is the point and the very reason science sees a shadow of the purpose in evolution. This is our baptism into the Mater / Mother / Matter / Matrix / Womb of life. The Jordan river is the symbol for the waters of life arising from Hydrogenesis.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water.” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

Here is a video showing the connection between what is produced by the waters (Hydrogen and Energy of Light) and the elements that follow. This is Baptism of the AMN (LAMB) into the waters of life.

At each point, the Bible provides hidden information for anyone willing to look. You cannot explain this away as mere chance and you cannot attribute this to the human mind of antiquity. You are only left with the reasonable answer. The Bible states that we are INSIDE an image and that we ARE the image of the Creator.

Genesis 1

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

It goes deeper. Now, you need to reason away the male and female nature of all things. Here is a thread that explains the Biblical connection to Chirality in nature (right and left / male and female): Chirality and Coalescence

Why is this important to DNA and the double helix that is a shadow of light? When you look at your own human form (3D), you see that your shadow below is 2D. This relationship above and below is the relationship that Missler outlines in the link above. As DNA is to Light, so Time is to Space and Matter is to Energy. They are Chiral. Coalescence is the entanglement of one to the other, yet one thing cannot be superimposed to the other. Why? God creates individuation and this individuation is the reason for free will.

My last few threads outline all of this with the rest of the proofs:

Nephilim and the Cloud over our understanding.

Aleph Tav and the mark of Christ on Humanity

ADAM's Rib and DNA from a Creator

DNA BANK mentioned in the Bible

AMN in Hebrew is TRUE. It is our word for Amen. ALEPH MEM NUN is the Authority of the Water and Seed. TRUTH in Hebrew is Aleph Mem Tav. Tav is the mark of Christ you read about linked above as the Aleph Tav (Alpha and Omega). TRUTH is the Authority of the Water to Save.

AMN in Greek is Lamb
AMNi in Greek is River of Life
AMNio in Greek is the bowl catching the sacrifice of the lamb from ancient Roman culture.
AMNion is the sac of the womb from childbearing in the mother.
AMNiotic fluid is the water of the womb
AMNesia is when you forget here in this reality.
AMNesty is when God forgets. You must remember for God to forget.
dAMNation is when God takes away your lamb.

Christ is the TRUE (AMN) LAMB (AMN).

edit on 24-8-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

+114 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Religious texts is as much proof as Lord of the rings really happened
The movie is proof

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
The movie is proof

That's why archaeology is helpful... I didnt know they found helms deep or the shire...

But they have found a surprising number of locations and evidence of the people that exisited in the bible, not bad for a book of "FICTION".

I don't believe in budahisim but I'm not going to dismiss the philosophy or wisdom it may contain off hand, it would be rather shallow and ignorant of me to do so.
edit on 24-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I didnt know they found helms deep or the shire...

They found them in New Zealand!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Hmm, while I am a Christian and fully believe that we were created, what you are postulating here requires faith, not youtube.

Either way, good luck with the hornets nest you're poking.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
The movie is proof

Not reasonable at all. Take one paragraph out of the Lord of the Rings, add product of letters times the number of letters in the sentence, then divide the product of words times the number of words. If you get Pi in relation to the context of creation of the Gollum, then you have proof. Until then, the Bible stands as the enigma that provides the basis for this verse:

Corinthians 1

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”[c]
20 Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. 22 Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, 23 but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, 24 but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

What is that strength of God: Aleph (Strength) Bet (House). Alphabet!

In physics, the strong nuclear forces is the Proton (+) and Neutron (-). Both follow a law called invariant symmetry. This means that this verse is true:

Hebrews 13:8

8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

God is the Neutron (Neutral) and Father of the House. The Proton is Christ. Here is the invariant symmetry between the relationship of the Father to the Son (Bet Nun - House of Seed). Protons have two up quarks and one down. Neutrons have two down and one up. They are symmetric and in balance. This strong force in physics provides the Strong Nuclear force necessary to keep the house in order. The electron (-) does not follow symmetry, thus it is free. So are we as smaller versions of Christ (BET NUN House of Seed). We learn to follow the law or we are cast out so to speak.

In physics, the electron borrows from the future and pay back in the past. This is the nature of quantum entanglement to the whole. In the Bible, this is how prophecy works. God draws the future into the past for us to see. Why? So He can pay it back instead of us. By this strength of sight, we can overcome ourselves.

Again, where is your evidence from science?

+46 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Proof is greater than compelling evidence...

And the evidence presented isn't actually that compelling. The bible has been translated, abridged,
and interpreted (with bias) thru each translation. Counting the number of words of a translated
text only proves that the translator (perhaps) engineered the wording to set a specific set of numerical
criteria, Unless you also want to claim that God instructed/guided the translation...

This is the problem with ALL OF the alleged bible coding evidence. It does not investigate the original text,
but rather, the King James hand-picked conglomeration of biblical texts, post-translation.

Faith is faith...fact is fact

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Number play, word play, some pod-casts and the bible is far from proof in my opinion.

You entire argument is predicated on a text that has been translated numerous times into numerous languages. I find it difficult to take the bible, or any religious texts not written by a divine being themselves to be ridiculous, as we have enormous amount of bias, translation errors/misrepresentations, exaggerations and down right fabrications.

Furthermore, an argument relying on a single text, that cannot necessarily be corroborated, makes this a grade 8 opinion piece at best.

ETA: I am a Catholic.

edit on 24-8-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorChaos

Hmm, while I am a Christian and fully believe that we were created, what you are postulating here requires faith, not youtube.

Either way, good luck with the hornets nest you're poking.

No hornets nest. Simple reason. Hydrogen has one proton (+) and one electron (-) in balance. Where does Genesis 3 start? The knowledge of Good and Evil. Our fruit of knowledge is technology produced by the knowledge of chiral balance and coalescence of elements. From the starting gate of Hydrogen, our entire reality is rendered by the Neutron and Proton (Strong Force - Strong House - Father) of physics. The Neutron is the middle bringing two together.

Ephesians 5

31 For this reason a man will leave
his father and mother
and be joined to his wife,
and the two will become one flesh.
32 This mystery is profound, but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 To sum up, each one of you is to love his wife as himself, and the wife is to respect her husband.

What did Paul mean here by mirroring the Genesis account with male and female chirality? Why is it such a mystery?

Ephesians 3

3 For this reason, I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles— 2 you have heard, haven’t you, about the administration of God’s grace that He gave to me for you? 3 The mystery was made known to me by revelation, as I have briefly written above. 4 By reading this you are able to understand my insight about the mystery of the Messiah...to shed light for all about the administration of the mystery hidden for ages in God who created all things. 10 This is so God’s multi-faceted wisdom may now be made known through the church to the rulers and authorities in the heavens.

Did you get that? WOW! What is the mystery held by God from the beginning? DNA! The Son (House of Seed) is the key to why and how we are here. It is also the thing held by God, even to this day. We are too dumb to see it. Still, we cling to our old eyes and miss what is there to be seen. Did he just say there were rulers in the Heavens? WHAT! That's disclosure!

Disclosure 2000 Years Ago!

Ephesians 3

14 For this reason I kneel before the Father[c] 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named.

Did he just disclose that there are families in heaven?

16 I pray that He may grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power in the inner man through His Spirit, 17 and that the Messiah may dwell in your hearts through faith. I pray that you, being rooted and firmly established in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the length and width, height and depth of God’s love, 19 and to know the Messiah’s love that surpasses knowledge, so you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Why can't people see?

Ephesians 4

17 Therefore, I say this and testify in the Lord: You should no longer walk as the Gentiles walk, in the futility of their thoughts. 18 They are darkened in their understanding, excluded from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them and because of the hardness of their hearts. 19 They became callous and gave themselves over to promiscuity for the practice of every kind of impurity with a desire for more and more.

Even when it is shown so clearly, they joke about the Lord of the Rings in relation. Interesting.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

What seems simple to someone who already believes isn't so simple to someone who lacks faith.

To put it plainly, even as a believer, your explanation falls drastically short of proving anything more than the fact that your posts tend to be extremely verbose and loaded with information gleaned from youtube lectures.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
Proof is greater than compelling evidence...

And the evidence presented isn't actually that compelling. The bible has been translated, abridged,
and interpreted (with bias) thru each translation. Counting the number of words of a translated
text only proves that the translator (perhaps) engineered the wording to set a specific set of numerical
criteria, Unless you also want to claim that God instructed/guided the translation...

This is the problem with ALL OF the alleged bible coding evidence. It does not investigate the original text,
but rather, the King James hand-picked conglomeration of biblical texts, post-translation.

Faith is faith...fact is fact

When something is Hermetically sealed, it is locked in a jar. The jar, in this case, is the Word. The letters I show in this thread, like Father (Aleph Bet) are sealed. While the outer jar may be dirty in spots, the inner core is still as clean as it can be. The truth is in the symbols and not in the wrapper containing them.

This cannot and has not been touched. Today, we are finding the inner core of knowledge and it IS evident. Until this evidence is denied, it stands as the highest axiom. This thread is much larger than the few words I outline. It is held in the links and five podcasts you can listen to. There are 30 podcasts in this series by Missler. They are undeniable.

Again, something more than Ad Hominem will be needed in this thread. I am more than eager for someone to poke holes in the reason. Poking holes in religion or the Bible is unfounded. The Dead Sea Scrolls demonstrate that the Word is as accurate as any we have.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

But they have found a surprising number of locations and evidence of the people that exisited in the bible, not bad for a book of "FICTION".
reply to post by benrl

Historical Fiction

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Okay, I'll take your challenge. I will not make it personal as I really do enjoy reading your threads.

You don't get all of Pi. You get it to four decimal places.

Nope. You don't get Pi at all. You get a number that is very similar to Pi but it isn't Pi. Pi is a very specific number set, there are NO variations of it. It says this on the site you link to:

Observe that 3.141554509... underestimates Pi (3.141592654)... by a mere 0.0012%.

This trick really isn't anymore amazing then this:

Simple math will yield the answer.

So why would the Creator, not make it exact? Did he not know the answer or was it a "close enough" kind of day?
That does not constitute proof in my eyes.

Proof 2:

This one isn't so easily proven or not proven. It is just a theory.

The Bible states that we are INSIDE an image and that we ARE the image of the Creator.

Genesis 1

27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

That translation could be, and has over the years, meant many different things to many people. It just depends on the science of the time. Think about it. If scientists hadn't thought about holograms or that our universe is one, would you have thought of it for this thread, or used it to describe the Bible?

Don't forget about:

AMNesia When God just wants you to forget
dAMN When God stubs his toe.

Interesting thread, but it does not constitute "Proof!" in my eyes. Unless the premise was for explaining we have a Creator and he/she/it is flawed.

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Nice thread.

I like how you start this thread by attacking those that hold a different view than you with ad hominems by calling them delusional and then you try to stop others from using the same argument that you are happy to use.

Your god would be proud, I'm sure!

Anyway, how can what's said in the bible, a compilation of stories written by religious fan boys be trusted to prove anything?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

What seems simple to someone who already believes isn't so simple to someone who lacks faith.

To put it plainly, even as a believer, your explanation falls drastically short of proving anything more than the fact that your posts tend to be extremely verbose and loaded with information gleaned from youtube lectures.

There are 3 hours of podcasts linked to this thread. You have not listened to them. Again, Ad Hominem is not evidence against the OP. It is simple bias and incredulity.

Dive deep and open wide. The truth is found in the links I provided.

"Be not arrogant because of that which you know; deal with the ignorant as with the learned; for the barriers of art are not closed, no artist being in possession of the perfection to which he should aspire. But good words are more difficult to find than the emerald, for it is by slaves that that is discovered among the rocks of pegmatite."

You may confuse my zeal for arrogance. This is not the case. Time is running out and we are at the event horizon of profound change. My zeal is fueled by the nature of our day and age. The emerald mentioned by PathHotep is something that you must dig for. Even if you dig and find pegmatite, you still need to crack it open. Better get busy, the mine will be caving in soon.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I can only post here, the same response which I have posted on another such thread.

I would like to ask for some one to explain the difference in two phrases which I hear a lot.

1. The Bible is the "inspired" word of God, written by men of faith.

2. The theory of evolution is "conjecture" based upon acceptable evidence of the changes in organisms over time.

I am not asking for some ones "belief" in the validity of either. I am interested only in the differences in the two statements.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Dive deep and open wide.

That's just it, my friend. You've gone too deep. Why would an all-powerful all-loving god need to be so difficult to find when all this god would have to do is appear in the sky to everyone, and say "Hi, I'm god."

Point being, if this god wanted to be found, he'd wave at us. If you have to work that hard to find evidence of a god, wouldn't it be rational to think he doesn't want to be found?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

You may think this is my own gaps theory, but there is one thing here you note that I will clarify. At each point that we (human intellect) find something we think is 100% true, there are always loopholes out of that truth. I realize this, and any scientist will tell you the same thing. What we observe ALWAYS lacks exacting proof. This is the nature of a created reality where God is preserving faith. If we could demonstrate fact to the last decimal place, faith would be nullified. At every point, this is how close God brings us to the ultimate truth without showing us perfectly. Why is there imperfection?

This is the nature of chirality. Two things cannot be superimposed. God's higher axioms of truth are a shadow below. Coalescence of this entanglement ensures that we never see the complete truth. It must be faith.

Simply examine music to see this clearly. Music requires imperfection. A piano is a good demonstration of this. Any tuner will tell you that equal temperament is not pure. Only a brass choir (or equivalent) can produce perfect harmonies. Why? The nature of high and low frequency must be constantly adjusted. Why did God give us one over the other? I say the answer is simple.

Before the 19th century, our reason of Euclidean Geometry lacked non-Euclidean concepts. We now know a higher axiom. You are reasoning this by your perspective only. Again, listen to the podcasts. Missler covers this. Reason can only deduce that the evidence is OVERWHELMING! See the details by a lower axiom, but in the end, what is most evident IS your proof. It's all you get until faith becomes fact.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

There are 3 hours of podcasts linked to this thread. You have not listened to them. Again, Ad Hominem is not evidence against the OP. It is simple bias and incredulity.

Dive deep and open wide. The truth is found in the links I provided.

"Be not arrogant because of that which you know; deal with the ignorant as with the learned; for the barriers of art are not closed, no artist being in possession of the perfection to which he should aspire. But good words are more difficult to find than the emerald, for it is by slaves that that is discovered among the rocks of pegmatite."

You may confuse my zeal for arrogance. This is not the case. Time is running out and we are at the event horizon of profound change. My zeal is fueled by the nature of our day and age. The emerald mentioned by PathHotep is something that you must dig for. Even if you dig and find pegmatite, you still need to crack it open. Better get busy, the mine will be caving in soon.

I've been a Christian and studied the Bible for over 20 years now, the type of material that you reference in your posts is not anything new to me, I know it for what it is, Mysticism.

PathHotep can keep his emerald, I've dug all I'm going to dig, because I've found what I was looking for, and besides that, my back hurts.

I don't think that you are arrogant, nowhere near that, I applaud your zeal, but I think JiggerJ is correct in that you may have dug a bit too much, and gotten lost.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

At each point that we (human intellect) find something we think is 100% true, there are always loopholes out of that truth.

Including belief in an antiquated system that keeps us in line by scaring us with the man in the sky?

If we could demonstrate fact to the last decimal place, faith would be nullified.

Why? Are you saying that if we had the means to explain everything in the Universe, it would be apparent that God does not exist?

I have not listened nor watched the podcasts, only because I don't have the time right now. I will later.

Thanks!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join