It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional UFo New York August 2013

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I just want to know one thing: What's "multidimensional" about it? And what is it in the video that indicate it coming from some other dimension rather than from lets say Pluto?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chazam
reply to post by kauskau

I just want to know one thing: What's "multidimensional" about it

Length... width... height...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Lol, Can't argue with that.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
To add to ZetaRediculian's image... You can see below. Two yellow balloons - They burst - One balloon is ejected - One yellow balloon is left hanging.

BALLOONS!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Multidimensional alien spirits Masquerading as a bunch of balloons.

A frequent ploy to hide their true identity!

Never underestimate their cleverness and ability to use their innate aesthetic prowess to hide in plain sight.
edit on 25-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chazam
reply to post by kauskau

I just want to know one thing: What's "multidimensional" about it? And what is it in the video that indicate it coming from some other dimension rather than from lets say Pluto?

for me it looked like it was shapeshifting and translating a form that is not from our dimension..but you are right...its not clear....was more the extatic feeling that this could be a shapeshifting ufo that gave me this feeling

but this one ...comes close to a multidimensional ufo..
does not mean that it does not translate into 3d/4th density..only means.. that its clearly not used in a 3 dimensional way..

edit on 26-8-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Seems to be balloons, even they are bouncing like a balloon in the air.The problem is the shining, they're glowing/shining.Is there any government record on this? that they have recorded something unknown in there RADAR.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

It's always the same response - Balloons, Birds, Swamp Gas,....

Just like other posters posting about other posters and complain their opinions are wrong because they differ.

You do know some is "observing you"?

Its me the hypocrite. complaining about your opinion of another
edit on 27-8-2013 by InhaleExhale because: To point out my hypocrassy

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Long time lurker, but I decided to sign up and reply to this post
Mainly because I saw the event
I live in a part of Jersey City, NJ which is right on the opposite side of the Hudson that NYC is on. I live in a high rise so I have a pretty panoramic view of the Hudson and NYC and yes, I was actually having the proverbial smoke standing by my living room window when this event caught my eye. I was dumbfounded because at first it really did look like my first sighting. I've never seen anything and have been yearning to see SOMETHING! It was moving erratically ...kinda like that swimming stroke where one imitates the motions of a frog (butterfly? breast stroke? can't remember). So, it would shoot up slightly then float upwards then shoot up slightly again and so on.

It was a sunny day so I would lose sight of it now and then . I saw the exact moments that some here have termed as orbs separating and believe me that is what I thought too initially, but sadly for me, I concluded after sometime that it was just balloons. A few moments I could strongly glimpse what I am almost certain were balloons. I was sorely disappointed but it did look like balloons to me. The "erratic" movement of slight shooting up and then floating again repeatedly was probably being caused by wind.

I'm still happy that I by sheer chance happened to see an event that's being discussed here as a UFO

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It's a bunch of balloons.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by ObservingYou

Can't stand knee Jerk skeptics.

Actually, he's solid and rather open minded...

Oh please, I've been watching Gortex haunt this forum for the last 3 years aha..

It's always the same response - Balloons, Birds, Swamp Gas,....

Because thats what 99% of everything is

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau

I know: many will think these are balloons. Watch closely at 1.47....self illuminating ..the light is not reflected from the sun ...to bright for that....

The real deal!!!

I honestly can't decide what the video shows. Yes it may look self-illuminating, and other anomalies, BUT it also really does look like a bunch of balloons. If it's an alien ship, it's one that resembles balloons lol.

Definitely not a very clear way to announce their presence...

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by peacefulpete

Definitely not a very clear way to announce their presence...

No, but an incredibly ingenious way of cloaking yourself. We could be looking right at a real alien ship cleverly disguised as a bunch of balloons. What do we do when we are in the jungle or the woods hunting or fighting a war and don't want to be seen? We wear camouflage that makes us look like a tree or a bush or something so we blend in. This could simply be an alien space ship wrapped up with a bunch of balloons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join