It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional UFo New York August 2013

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I hate to vote balloons too sorry but it really does look like balloons to me.

And other thing that bugs me, you said it cannot be the sun reflecting yet it looks like a pretty clear day... blue skies and all... wouldn't the sun be reflecting off them ... pretty easily?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It does look like balloons.

However at 1.15 the "balloons" on the left side of the cluster are illuminated and at 1.45 the ones on the right side are. As far as reflected light from the sun is concerned, that isn't possible (unless they are rotating the camera as they are filming it).

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Imagine if the below cluster of balloons controlled by lightweight (disposable) Raspberry Pi computer were released to the wild for those incapable of critical thinking to moon over in thinking alienses are teh coming.

Pretty fun stuff no? Still, it's JUST balloons.

Mouth breather gawking over balloons is hazardous in increasing the likelihood of swallowing one.

Multidimensional? Well, yes, if you qualify regular 3-D space as "multi", and toss in typical progression through time as the 4th.

Balloons.
Balloons.
Balloons.
Balloons.

Clowns love to chase their balloons.
edit on 24-8-2013 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by ObservingYou

Can't stand knee Jerk skeptics.

Actually, he's solid and rather open minded...

Oh please, I've been watching Gortex haunt this forum for the last 3 years aha..

It's always the same response - Balloons, Birds, Swamp Gas,....

I had an actual sighting this past Tuesday that looked and acted just like the object in the video. It very well might be mylar balloons.

And I've been reading Gortex's posts for years as well and would definitely characterize him as open-minded... just not so much so that his brain falls out. :-)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Balloons?! BALLOONS?!! Baaaalllooooons! It's really a rather fun word to say and attach a bunch of ??? and !!!! to!!

They also look purty in the sky, don't they?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

You don't have all the facts to make that statement.

The facts are laid out in the video and the channel the video came from , they are balloons .

Neither can I .

I still think you get paid for this shizzle

I get paid as much for my shizzle as you get for yours .

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Cool video OP!

Here's another cool video of balloons!

Wooo, anyone else got more videos of unintelligently flown blobs that resemble balloons or lanterns that exhibit absolutely no sign of piloting? I LOVE BALLOONS!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

How much money do you think that Youtube balloon channel makes?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Not much unless you watch 30 second commercials or click banners, not much as in none.

BUT

we

both

agree

balloons are so frickin amazing.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
From the channel of the OPs video (many balloon vids)

Still a very strange looking balloon.

I'll never forget seeing a weird UFO circling a large clock tower a year or two ago.

Hard to describe. It moved like a weird boomerang, but shape-shifted like a plastic bag would in the wind. White in colour.

The clock tower in question is a bout 6/7 miles away - so it must have been very large, Me and my mother observed it's strange behavior for around 40 minutes. I left my viewing spot before it stopped.

Taken into account I've seen many solid UFO's - that one was very peculiar.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

How much money do you think that Youtube balloon channel makes?

socialblade.com...

Peanuts....but thats the thing, people know they are balloons and are uninterested. Maybe a few hundred people are dragged in by it, but the majority see it for what it is....a poor attempt at fooling the UFO community, or just someone who doesn't get out too often.

He best learn how to add a glowing ball to a video in after effects, that one seems to get the UFO community quite often.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Balloons.
Balloons.
Balloons.
Balloons.

Clowns love to chase their balloons

Just let's say it looks like balloons, a cluster of balloons tied together. The rabid psychology is not needed.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is the most stupid thing I have ever seen, seriously. It's balloons, it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out. Someone is trying to make a fool out of us and I for one am simply not that gullible

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

You don't have all the facts to make that statement.

You don't need facts, other than the video, to make the "balloon" statement. It's clearly visible in that video that that is a bundle of balloons. If someone can't put that video in 1080p and not see that that is a bundle of balloons, then there is seriously something wrong on that person's end.

Me either. Especially the ones who claim balloons, birds, and planes are aliens from other planets.

It's always the same response - Balloons, Birds, Swamp Gas,....

That's because it's always the same BS garbage dirtying up this and other UFO forums. 99% of "UFO's" posted in this forum are:

• balloons
  • planes
  • Chinese lanterns
  • insects/birds
  • CGI hoaxes
  • tiny dots of blurry light at night that can't ever possibly be identified

Originally posted by DaRAGE
But WTF is this hyperdimensional rubbish?

That would be where a hoaxer would take another hoaxers video, and add a deliberately deceptive and erroneous word to give the balloon "UFO" more of a "wow" factor and attract more people to come view the hoax.

A hoaxer adding flashy text to another hoax to further a hoax. Gotta love ATS.

Originally posted by ladyteeny
thanks for the post op, some of us know what we're looking at even if others try and ridicule us for using our eyes and brains

So, even though that video looks like and flies like a bundle of balloons, what do you think you're looking at? Are you watching the video on a tiny phone screen or something and not able to see that that is a bundle of balloons?

Originally posted by smithjustinb
No one can say what that is.

Sure we can. On a large screen and video in 1080p, you can see each individual balloon. That is very clearly a bundle of balloons.

Originally posted by smithjustinb
If youve honestly never seen balloons like that, neither can you.

All one has to do is get out of the house once in a while. Go to some fairs or other celebratory outings where bundles of balloons are let go. Not to mention, there are tons of videos on YouTube and around the net of bundles of balloons floating in the sky to compare to.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
after careful examination with a new software process I devised I have concluded that this is a cluster of multidimensional balloons. case closed

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
after careful examination with a new software process I devised I have concluded that this is a cluster of multidimensional balloons. case closed

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Lol,

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Pretty good work there, Zeta.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It is very likely just Balloons.
Or it could be the great Gazzo.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Reminder~~~

This appears at the top of each page in the Aliens & UFOs forum...please heed:

Replies that make fun or otherwise ridicule and demean those posting honest experiences and/or questions will be removed. Members who post such responses repeatedly will be banned.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join