It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multidimensional UFo New York August 2013

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I know: many will think these are balloons. Watch closely at 1.47....self illuminating ..the light is not reflected from the sun ...to bright for that....

The real deal!!!

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I know: many will think these are balloons.

That's because they are balloons .

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
3.06 ...is crazy

(watch the orb FALLING out of it and then staying in position after falling...wow

6.15...!!!!

edit on 24-8-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by kauskau

I know: many will think these are balloons.

That's because they are balloons .

You don't have all the facts to make that statement.

Can't stand knee Jerk skeptics.

I still think you get paid for this shizzle

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
wow a bunch of mylar balloons....great catch there

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
That really does look like a bunch of baloons to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

Actually, he's solid and rather open minded...

With that said, these balloons sure do seem to exhibit some strange behavior...Intelligent
balloons..?

Either way, a feast for the eyes indeed.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
same uploader..also awesome footage.....

they are loosing a lot of "bundles of balloons" these days

watch 3.27.....clearly morphing...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

watch the whole thing...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
3.06 ...is crazy

(watch the orb FALLING out of it and then staying in position after falling...wow

6.15...!!!!

Possibly a balloon pooping or getting a hole and falling but staying in position due to the balloon being attached with string....

If it's not balloon then definately an unknown flying object of some kind.... Very possibly self illuminated...

But WTF is this hyperdimensional rubbish?
edit on 24-8-2013 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by ObservingYou

Actually, he's solid and rather open minded...

Oh please, I've been watching Gortex haunt this forum for the last 3 years aha..

It's always the same response - Balloons, Birds, Swamp Gas,....

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Oh please, I've been watching Gortex haunt this forum for the last 3 years aha..

It's always the same response - Balloons, Birds, Swamp Gas,....

Did you forget ball lightning? ;-p

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
self stabilising, self flying, self transforming and self lit "balloons"? lol, again, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. lead an alien up to someone, a genuine alien, and the skeptics will claim it's a little person in a suit, or whatever. when are people going to see these for what they actually are?

thanks for the post op, some of us know what we're looking at even if others try and ridicule us for using our eyes and brains

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
So while innocent women and children in Syria run for their lives into war torn Iraq before having their guts splattered across the nearest execution wall; aliens with all their wisdom and technology put on a bubble-orb display to draw peoples attention away from the more important things in todays chaotic world.

If these are alien orbs, then it proves that they don't give a single damn for humans and are all evil.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
From the channel of the OPs video (many balloon vids)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
No one can say what that is. Theres no reference of anything like it to compare it to. Some might say, "aliens", but aliens have never pulled up to their house in one of those saying, "hey this is what our ships look like". So they cant know that that object is aliens. Likewise, ive never seen balloons like that, so I cant honestly take the side, "its balloons". If youve honestly never seen balloons like that, neither can you. Until you have an identified object to compare it to, it will remain an unidentified flying object.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
No one can say what that is. Theres no reference of anything like it to compare it to. Some might say, "aliens", but aliens have never pulled up to their house in one of those saying, "hey this is what our ships look like". So they cant know that that object is aliens. Likewise, ive never seen balloons like that, so I cant honestly take the side, "its balloons". If youve honestly never seen balloons like that, neither can you. Until you have an identified object to compare it to, it will remain an unidentified flying object.

Its identified...its balloons, get some editing software and look for yourself. Im not going to spend time out of my day proving its balloons, if you are too ignorant to look then so be it....live in a fantasy where everything YOU cannot identify is aliens, magic, god or the countless other get outs for the ignorant.

I can go and buy £20 worth of balloons, stick a video of them up on youtube claiming them to be UFO's.....i know il make more than £20 back from adverts.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

In this instance - Agreed.

BUT, I have observed something that is unidentified that I find weird.

I opened this thread upon it starting and was refreshing very 30secs. You posted your opinion and then a really strange thing happened.

1. 15secs later you had 5 stars.
2. But your actual star count only went up by 2.
3. I have observed this 5 star / 2 star phenomena with you and another member for the past week now.
4. I think your account(s) are corrupted.

Perhaps you should address this with the Mod's, or maybe they are aware of it already..who knows.

Like I said, weird.

Maybe someone here can explain?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

If youve honestly never seen balloons like that, neither can you. Until you have an identified object to compare it to, it will remain an unidentified flying object.

No doubt this won't be good enough but ....

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
So, that's where those balloons ended up that some poor guy walking in a forest in Turkey lost. Someone needs to inform the owner they are still out there floating free as birds, albeit freaky morphing birds.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join