It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

That's pretty cool.

He was "using his head", wasn't he?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Think if I come back to haunt someone, it will be my bank manager... try and send him round the bend and get some value for all the charges the keep making just to tell you your accnt is ok... that costs.. so yep gonna get my money back another way when I die..

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflop

That's one I hadn't thought of.

I would say there are a lot of politicians out there that should be paying attention to what might happen later, too.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead!

The second show is about a woman's mother who comes back to let her daughter know she does not approve of her gay relationship.

That is actually a common occurence during the transition one must make many choices. Those in heaven just don't want gay people there, they are people who will never believe gay love is something true or good and many who chose to remain silent during life for their own reasons (like having a gay boss) quickly let them go once they find out they can't go to heaven until they declare they don't support gay love anymore. Otherwise those spirits might find their way to heaven through them. The greatest threat to any heaven which is always based on love is having destructive lies about it.

I've seen a lot of posts on ATS with people who think they may have an evil spirit, or demon, in their home.
I thought posting this might help them know how to handle the situation.

They can be used as guardians, they can be taught what is wrong and right until they get it and then they can go or move on. They can capture new spirits wandering about so they can be taught and they can all make it to heaven.

I can think of a few people I would like to haunt when I'm dead, but I suppose I will concentrate more on the positive aspects of moving forward in my spiritual evolution. I don't want to hang around here any longer than I need to.

edit on 8/24/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

There is so much to do, for example how about setting people up (like grandchildren) to meet eachother so they marry and have kids. Or setting people up to avoid one another because they might create a lot of conflict. Or just guiding the seekers of truth, working on new heavenly systems because of the internet and all. See all of Earths' history through the memories of other souls, even animals from before human life came to be.
edit on 26/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by sled735
The second show is about a woman's mother who comes back to let her daughter know she does not approve of her gay relationship.

My mother is older and extremely moody and grumpy. Not a nice person towards me. She's been that way for a long time. Believe it or not, I've got some smudge sticks ready for when she dies. Just in case she decides to stop by and give me a hard time after she dies. I'm all set to kick her out. TRUE STORY.

Take it from me, reconcile with your mother before she leaves this plane. Even if she is still not nice towards you afterwords, if you choose to be the better person, it will be a lot less regret and resentment on your part and you'll be left with good karma knowing YOU did all YOU could. We can't choose our parents, but we do have a choice in how we deal with them. Then you won't have a need for smudge sticks as far as she's concerned.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Such a misleading title sled.... I thought you this was going to be story time... I've told many people that if they keep up the shenanighans I will make sure I scare the piss out of them when I leave this place... Sweet revenge served on the back of a sulaw poltergeist
dun dun duN!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Oh, but we do get to choose our parents (according to reincarnation).
Apparently, there is something in this relationship that needs to be "worked out" in this lifetime.

I grew up having some bad feelings toward my mother without really understanding why.
I went to a medium several years ago who did a past-life regression with me and found out who she was in a previous life.
I won't go into details, but I was carrying over the bad feelings from that life into this one.
Once I remembered that past-life we shared, I knew we were put together in this life to resolve those bad feelings.
Now, I have let go of the past and learned to love her.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by sled735

Such a misleading title sled.... I thought you this was going to be story time... I've told many people that if they keep up the shenanighans I will make sure I scare the piss out of them when I leave this place... Sweet revenge served on the back of a sulaw poltergeist
dun dun duN!!!!!!

Sorry about that!

Go to my paranormal thread (click on my signature) if you want some awesome "stories".
Weeks of reading there for you.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Amazing! Sometimes I wish I had more cohesive, accurate dreams, but I usually end up in a bunch of dreams that are so convoluted I can't hardly figure them out. Of course that's the stuff of dreams, I suppose... mine's just a little scattered. Do you keep a journal of your dreams, or are you able to remember them pretty well upon waking?

I need to journal my dreams again. I used to do that regularly, but it's hard to read the scribble I leave behind after an active night. Once I started just writing keywords instead of the whole dream, and I was able to recall a lot by those keywords. Like "place I used to live, trees, cat, old car, full moon..." then even if I didn't remember the dream at all, once I saw those words the progression would come back to me and make some sense. Then I'd write it all out clearly.

Thanks for sharing (I gave you a star)!

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You know, I think some people do have a change of heart or something when they pass on. My mother's mother was not a very nice person, and I always dreaded going to her place. Even in my twenties I dreaded it, because there was no telling what kind of stories would be told about me when I left.

Once she even told all her neighbors that I came in and took a sharp knife and jabbed holes in all her washrags. Truth was they were so ancient you could fold them twice and still read the paper through them. It wasn't just me either; my mother even dreaded going to see her. Mom (my mother's mother - she made everybody call her Mom) was incredibly abusive to my mother when she was young. She passed away in the 80s.

Anyway, I went to a shamanistic drumming session in 2008 and at one point we were to ask one of our ancestors for guidance during our journey. Who should I choose... my mother? No that didn't feel right. My dad? Nope. Then I thought, and I SURE don't want to ask (my grandmother)... then I got this mental image of her smiling at me and saying, "YES YES YES!!!"

I thought okay, we'll just see how this goes. Long story short - I did get distracted a few times, and I did ask her for help, and I immediately received it. Almost blew my mind as much as right after she passed. Back in the 80s my mother and I went to her house (she lived out of state) to get it cleaned out and possibly rent it. I was standing at the sink one night washing dishes and felt a hand press firmly on my right shoulder. I scooted in toward the sink to let my mother go by, but she wasn't there. I went down the hall, and she was still in the shower. We were the only ones in the house.

Another funny note: we ended up selling her house about a year after that, and the morning after the contract was signed, there was a huge patch of water about a foot and a half square in the middle of the living room carpet. No rain, no water leaks, no animals in the house... nothing. My mother said, "I wonder if it could be Mom" and I said, "Yep, she's pi$$ed!"

Her house smelled bad from being shut up all the time for years, and using mothballs so much. She also had gas for cooking, and that smell and sticky mess got all over everything. Every once in a while for years after that, we'd get the whiff of Mom's house in our own place and figure she was passing through to say hello.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

That's awesome, Scribe!
Let us hope the "bad" people see the error of their ways, as you "mom" did, apparently.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Everyone. This is Lisa Gutierrez-Haley from I'll haunt you when I'm dead. Yep, the red headed exorcist. I just want everyone to know that there is A LOT more to that story and the re-enactment is only the essence of the truth. Please remember that this is a show and it did not have the time allotted to tell the real/all details of the event.

The entire process with these clients took months. There were psychological evaluations, and clearances. Medical clearances. I had counseled them, investigated and so much more. There was an exorcism done on the client. At their home I did a property exorcism, and a cleansing and blessing. There was so much more that was done, it is a long process and painstaking at times. But performing a true exorcism is very dangerous and can come with great liability and danger.

As for taking the spirit home. I take total responsibility for that. It is the first time I messed up in 30 years. I knew better. I know better. But there is something the show did not have time to explain which I feel is important and might make you understand better.

My home is a sanctuary for spirits. (I know it sounds crazy). Some of the spirits in my home have been with me since I was a child. Some I brought home on purpose from various cases. Each spirit is given a choice; they are either helped to the light or given sanctuary in my home. (only good spirits of course are given this choice).

So that being said, I will never exorcise my home, cleanse it or do anything that can disturb the spirits. It is a promise I made a long time ago. Unless, a spirit is to hurt my family in that case I would do what is needed to remove it.

It was my fault I brought that bad spirit home. Normally I would have removed it immediately. But because of my promise and having my home as a sanctuary I could not. I refused. I'm not one to break promises with the living or the dead... The spirit I brought home and I had to settle it the old way. A battle of wills. It was a rough fight and it was a bit violent and yes I could have stopped it anytime by performing what I do best. But I didn't. I wanted to solve the issue without interfering with the other entities and energy in my home.

I fought the evil spirit for months. We went back and forth. BUT! we finally came to a mutual understanding and all the ill will has stopped. We have gotten a respect for each other and through the additional time we have spent together the spirit has become one of my favorite ghosts in my house. I named him Charlie when we were were battling and it just stuck. But I kept my promise and I succeeded. I would never recommend what I did to anyone ever. But I did it because I knew at anytime I could stop the problem. But I felt it was worth a try to do what I did. But I take 100% responsibility for not protecting myself. I have no excuse.

Kat is doing great and has moved on to a positive life and she has also joined my paranormal team. She is a great asset. She has had no more paranormal issues. Charles will always want for the dark side. He was doing great a long time , but I no longer keep in contact with him. I do wish him well.

Yes, I am still working as an exorcist and have had many wonderful cases. I love what I do and I will do it till I can no longer do it anymore. I will always work non profit as well. A gift is given to help others, not make a profit.

I enjoyed doing the show. It was a great experience, and something I can check off my bucket list.. lol My only regret is that I wish the re-enactment were more about what really went on . But I am grateful to that show because I has made it possible to reach so many more people and in-turn I have been able to help so many more. So I will always be grateful and thankful.

Thank you for letting me share. I hope it makes you understand better. If you ever need help, I am always there. [email protected]

My very best to everyone,
Lisa Gutierrez-Haley

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritinterventions

Wow, thank you for visiting this thread!

I've only been attacked once myself, but I know it can be a very disturbing experience. You are obviously way more experienced than I am in these matters, and it is an honor to see you post on one of Sled's threads, thanks for the update/explanation.

Since you are here, do you have any advice on protecting one's self in a large apartment complex that has something very negative running around it?

The only option I have found I can do for myself is to not open myself up, which is a bummer, as I have been a "sensitive" my entire life, but until I moved here, almost never anything negative, and now...

well, I can't even meditate really because if I open up on a psychic level, I don't want to run into this thing again. I am sure when I move, it won't be an issue, but until I do, do you have any advice to keep a demon out of my apartment? lol I know it sounds silly, maybe to you it doesn't, but I don't want to stir it up, but at the same time, for my own spiritual growth, I need to learn some serious protection, because the time it did attack me, it was like getting hit in the head, caused my nose to bleed, and then I passed out, had a very strange vision/dream of where I was while whatever it was tried to take over my body, and when I came to, I had to push it out of my conscious and there were all kinds of weird visions while I pushed it out which took me about 3 minutes to regain control of just my vision.
it was a pretty intense experience. I never had to deal with protection before as all of my spirit encounters have been very positive up until I moved here.

It would be great if you can share some protection techniques.
edit on 9-9-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

(Mouth agape!) OMG!!!! I am so honored you visited my thread! This is awesome!

Thank you for your time, and your post.
I don't think I have ever heard of anyone becoming friends with a demon before; that's new! Of course, I'm not counting the satanists that use/worship them all the time. LOL

I am speechless right now! And you caught me at a bad moment to respond. I haven't had enough sleep to sound halfway sensible, and I'm getting ready for work (third shift).
I will have to come back later when my brain is functioning better. LOL

Thanks again for your post!
You should visit my paranormal thread sometime. (Click on my signature)

Have a wonderful evening.

edit on 9/9/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Hi Lisa

Firstly welcome to ATS, and thanks for taking the time to be with us.

Sled is a great member on here as are many, but one I hold especially dear to my heart.

I dare say I'll have some questions later when I have time to read your post properly, but alas work calls.

No rest for the wicked huh

Cody

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

It was very remiss of us Spiritinterventions not to
ask you to join us in Darkblade's excellent Coffee thread for a nice relaxed chat. The members
in the coffee thread are the most laid back and friendly
members on ATS.

It would be wonderful to see you in there at some point

Cody

edit on 10/9/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Do you know of another way to reach this woman. My emails will not go through. Keeps saying "too full for now, try back later". Have never seen that response from an email rejection.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Maybe you could go to the You Tube site where her video is and put in a comment there that you need to contact her, but her e-mail is full.
I've seen her making comments there.

Just go to the first page in this thread and click on the You Tube link on the video.

I don't know if she has come back to this thread since she posted, or not. She hasn't responded to the other post above yours. Maybe she will, eventually. I'm sure she is covered up with helping people.

Don't give up. Keep trying.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I sat with a dying friend that did not want to die (it happened quickly and she had no time to prepare her mind for it). I stayed awake at her bedside throughout the night and had some crazy experiences while completely awake. I'll never forget it. Even crazier though, is that I think her spirit somehow latched onto me and came home with me. She was a Christian and I am as well. I do not believe I was "possessed" by her but that she was just along side me. Constantly. It would have not bothered me except that I felt her sadness. I could feel her confusion and sadness and and I battled with this for months. Finally, one night, just out of blue feeling that intense sadness hitting me and not wanting it, I said out loud to her that I love her but I can't deal with this any more. I told her she had to go. To find the light and go and that I could not help her nor could I live with her sadness "on" me anymore. Instantly, she was gone, and I haven't had those intense feelings of despair since.

During the time when I believe she was with me, I would get so depressed I would become suicidal. I would get angry and just take off driving wrecklessly with horrible thoughts running through my mind. Such a heavy feeling of despair and I know it was not mine. I do not know what her life was like. I didn't meet her until she was 97 yrs old and living in a nursing home, nearly blind and nearly deaf. I do know she suffered with depression while living there and she greatly looked forward to the weekly visits by my children and I. Her husband died in 1968 and happened to work in the same industry that my husband works in, so we had a camaraderie there.

My husband knows nothing about my feelings that I had a spirit latched onto me, that I attributed her to my emotional instability for nearly 2 years, or that I asked her to leave. He would be wigged out by that. He has never experienced anything supernatural (at least he doesn't think so) and I have had so many things occur in my life that I attribute to the supernatural.

Anyway, I would post my story about the night she died, but I can't seem to figure out how to start a new thread.
edit on 22-9-2013 by swimmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by swimmom

Hi swimmom,

I noticed in your avatar you're kind of new to ATS... I think you have to have made at least 20 posts before you are able to start a new thread. After that you should be able to click on a "New Thread" button that you'll be able to see, at the bottom of the page of an existing thread you're reading. I noticed on mine the new design of ATS has a plus sign over the New Thread link.

Some may tell you to post 20 posts with just a couple of words so you can meet the minimum in a hurry, but ATS does discourage one-liners that don't really contribute anything to the thread. I'd follow ATS' suggestion if it was me!

Welcome!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join