It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the average "UFO" operates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This is basically, super-secret infomation here:

As we know, as is orthodox, light is an "absolute" factor, however, as we also know, light can only be seen when it reflects or refracts on or through physical matter.

Likewise, also, the universe originated from the "Big Bang" and thus this point represents the beginning, and the end, of a universe, that is also, expanding.

Thus, the universe is a domain and there is no "outside" the universe from our perspective, to travel "inside" the universe would mean that there is no "speed" at which one could ever "escape" it.

A "UFO" must thus, to escape light, be made of a substance that neither reflects or refracts light, thus being "invisible" - such an object would theoretically bounce around the universe, without any specific "course" much akin to the nature of the atom, that appears and dissapears at random, yet, within our observations - i.e.the universe.

If such a substance exists, then, the "craft" would be "completley black" on the inside, and, could only "land" when it collides with another object - thus the course and trajectories of "UFO's" being completley random.

Alternativley, the substance could be composed geometrically, and in such a way, that all "reflections" - purely reflective substance, cancel themselves out as a result of the angular structure of the material used - this would require perfection, and thus extremely difficult to produce or to craft.

Secondly, the craft's "interior" would be pitch black for the lonely occupant - and being outside of "light" it would never really "touch" any other material object, asides from other craft of the same unique composure.

For the craft to "land" the material that the craft is made from must be "reactive" and the substance that the craft is made from will only alter itself - i.e. the key to breaking the substances geometric perfection - would be substance that loses its special qualities when it comes into contact with very specific chemicals - i.e. if the craft contacts Hydrogen, then the material alters and the "seal" of the craft is broken, and the "occupant" escapes - essentially, a one-way ticket, as even if "he" could build another one, the chances of "him" landing on his home planet - with the exception of a very specific "landing" compound - would be near impossible.

So, they would "bounce" all over the Universe, until, they came into contact with planets or objects with the desired elements or chemicals - i.e. H or H20.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Addition - also, if we were to assume here that light has no "speed" relative to time that is absolute - i.e. the "universally average time" - thus the speed of light being the "rate of expansion" of the universe - thus inescapable - it could be possible, that the "craft" could have a "dual housing" whereas, if possible, a "map of the entire universe" is used to "direct" various craft, contained in another craft that is a "simulation of the universe" obviously, if the mapping is correct - practially 100% - the craft "inside" would be travelling and the "housing" vessle would contain the universal map - the inner craft bouncing around the housing craft - and thus "aliens" appearing on a "different dimension" as they are most likely walking around in a simulation on their home planet, the "travelling vessle" both being "in" the universe, and "in" the "simulation" at the same time.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I think you're taking the whole "speed of light" thing too literally. When scientists talk about the "speed of light" what they are really referring to is the speed of an electromagnetic wave in a vacuum. Or to quote in more detail from Wikipedia " It is the speed at which all massless particles and associated fields (including electromagnetic radiation such as light) travel in vacuum." en.wikipedia.org...

The reason that something with mass cannot reach the speed of light is because the energy needed to accelerate something with mass becomes infinite as it reaches the speed of light (it's a bit more complicated than that...but you get the idea)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I've read about the probable ways they travel that there is something called zero point energy that they're using and an electromagnetic component too (also, element 115 seems to play a role in this). But they dont need to travel the whole distance, they can bend time and space to bring two "points" in time together thru their technology, thus shortening the distance between two points in what we understand as "time", so they only have to go through this "wormhole", thats why they seem to just "appear" out of thin air sometimes.

Also, they can somehow "produce" antigravity with their ufos so they dont suffer from extreme g-forces tearing up their bodies (thats also why theyre capable of doing those 90° turns in extreme speeds).

These are just a few interesting statements from alleged abductees that were told things that i've read on the subject over time, i dont really remember the sources tho. But as it is right now these are mere theories.

As you can guess im no physicist or mathematical genius but i was always interested in the way they might travel

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

It is either this, or the mass itself divides and multiplies - i.e. from one to many.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I understand the requirement that the ship be made of a material that is 'invisible' to light itself. And that the ship would have to contact a normal material in order to come to a stop. If the ship does not reflect nor absorb light, then the light passing through it is free to interact with the occupant inside. The ship would accelerate away while the passenger would be held in place, squashing it against the inside hull wall.
How do they avoid this issue?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiju

The 'ship' would need to be enclosed in a field that made everything within that field effectively massless in order to have no effects of inertia making 'impossible' maneuvers and acceleration possible without squashing the occupants. Being massless in relation to the medium being travelled through also means virtually zero energy required for virtually infinite speeds or at least up to light speed.

top topics

join