It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the future be like in 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I dont know about you guys but I think, that summit pretty big will happen to plant earth around 2009 - 2012.

Dont know maybe its just me?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Let's see, the future in December 2012. My predictions, theres going to be a old man with the salvation army ringing a little red bell in front of walmart. Kids are going to be nagging their moms to buy them the latest toy, and people are going to be awaiting a nice new years office party.

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
yekway I had the same feeling, like somethings gonna happen that will effect the whole world. I don't believe it's gonna be something bad though. Just something that will change earth and her people forever.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I know plenty of people think something big is going to happen since it's the end of the Mayan calendar, but no one seems to know what. I guess we'll all have to stick around to find out - assuming there actually is anything to find out. To the Mayans, I think it's meant to be the start of another cycle.

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i think two things. either the aliens are gonna make a public presence or jesus will make his second showing and thus the rapture begins

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I too believe something will happen in 2012, however, not because of the stories we hear (even though it has something to do with it). I believe when enough people believe in something, it manifests into reality, 2012 has reached the human species conciousness, if enough people believe something will happen in 2012, then most likely 'something' will happen.

Remember the y2k bug? A lot of people wrote about it, and said it would cause chaos, when it happened, the actual y2k bug didn't do much damage, but the effect it had on the mass population was overwhelming. It was a transition, some large, some small (buying an updated PC perhaps). So something DID happen, perhaps not what was 'prophesised'.

I see 2012 a year of hysteria, a long time has to pass between now and then, a lot more people will read up on the events of 2012, so most likely, something will happen.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I predict aliens will show themselves AND Jesus will come back.

They will duke it out in the public eye to win converts.

In the end most people will roll their eyes at both and keep on living.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Maybe I will be on Mars.!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'll be 39 (first time around) in 2012.

My son will be 11 years old in December 2012.

Seems that it's a date people are stuck on. Henry Makow (savethemales.ca) thinks WWIII might erupt that year.

I kinda want to see my son grow up, get married, and give me grandchildren. But with the way things are going....

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spew
i think two things. either the aliens are gonna make a public presence or jesus will make his second showing and thus the rapture begins

I like the Rapture idea. The sooner, the better.

Forget humans trying to make this world better. I'll just wait for Jesus to come and straighten everything out.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Now that its 2005, only 7 more years left. However, Im going to log back into ATS and quote my earlier message.

top topics

join