It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US readies possible Missile Strike against Syria

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Its their job to present options... even very unlikely and potentially dangerous ones.

Sure makes for good fake sensational news.

edit on 24-8-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

How you can get "giving Assad the green light" out of me condemning the actions of everyone in this conflict, decrying the deaths of children the world over in various conflicts, refusing to see history through a black and white, cut and dried "good versus evil" lens, and refusing to choose a side is beyond me, but alright.

If anything, what I'm saying is that just because people disagree with or condemn one side doesn't mean they should run into the arms of or support the other. And that definitely includes Assad. But think as you wish and as you will. I stand by everything I just said.

Peace.
edit on 8/24/2013 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
my big question has always been
why do we even care what goes on in Syria?
really..whats the angle?
let them do what ever..its not our business.

Precisely. It is none of our business. Not to mention, Assad is a secularist, fighting again religious extremists. Kinda what Saddam was doing. And look what taking out Saddam got us........

We really haven't learned a damned thing. Entering another country's civil war is suicide. See Vietnam.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

bravo!!!!
you see it!!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

really..whats the angle?

Because it is what seperates us from animals?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Give it a few days the talks of interventions into Syria will probably die down. Remember Obama has two years left an intervention now would only make things harder for the Dems and Reps and there might not an election in 2016 if they want an longer conflict in Syria.

Remember, Syria isn't Libya.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

really..whats the angle?

Because it is what seperates us from animals?

Yes, the animals are nicer!

P

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It is pretty obvious the whole 'Assad used chemical weapons' story is to instigate intervention into Syria. It didn't work the first time, so they thought they'd try a second time and so on..
Just as expected, watch these liars use their own crimes as a pre-text for invasion, bombing to save children's lives my ass.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

You mean animals are smart enough not to get involved in fights and disputes that have nothing to do with them, and will more than likely get them injured or killed for no reason, and end up not doing anything to help anyone in the end?

Yeah, I agree. Animals are better that way.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The Obama have no Guts to Start a war even to fire a Bullets ..He was screwed by his Muslim Friends

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

And don't forget - the republicans mccain and lindsey graham - ran over there and tried to get the muslim brotherhood and alquaeda back into the Egyptian gov't.

I hope the rest of the world understands that the US gov't doesn't speak for most of the us population any more-= that our elections are just as rigged as third world countries.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Then everyone wonderswhy tthere's so much Obama bashing.
Justwhat they need, a mmissile strike after an alleged mass killing, which is probably a false flag.
I hate this guy at this point. Hate him

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It's time to ask France to intrude Syria for crossing the Red Lines

Breaking

Iran Slams Syria for Chemical weapon use

Iran's Rouhani says chemical weapons killed people in Syria

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

Reading the article - it would seem everybody wants to completely destroy Syria (?)

This is so horrible for the innocent people who happened to be just living there.

I know this is just my personal wishful, hopeful thinking - but, would God just come out of the sky and get rid of all the horrible people in the world that just seem hell-bent on killing and torturing innocent people - that's the only divine presence that could actually decipher who the "wrong" or "right' is in that place.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SajeevJino
It's time to ask France to intrude Syria for crossing the Red Lines

Breaking

Iran Slams Syria for Chemical weapon use

Iran's Rouhani says chemical weapons killed people in Syria

Interesting move Iran

I have a feeling Iran might survive all this.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by penninja

Maybe Iran will side with China against Russia (their obvious ally)

Maybe Iran will go with Saudi Arabia/Quatar/Bahrain/UAE - Saudi Arabia said they would pay Egypt the missing USA aide that these idiots in the USA have threatened to cut off due to them throwing out MB/al queda/CIA?

The USA is so #ed up at this point - did I say I hope the world understands that a majority of the us population does not back up this idiotic administration?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'll say one thing.

If Damascus gets hit and hit hard to the point of total destruction, I might just sit up and take a little more notice about what the bible thumpers have to say about their prophecies.

I had to Google it but it is right there in Isaiah 17:1 about Damascus being totalled.

Another observation about all of this "who used the chemical weapons, The Syrian Gov or the Rebels" stuff is.........Syria's usually boisterous Southern Neighbour.................(((((Crickets)))))

But the Pantagon is apparently planning to hit Syrian GOVERNMENT forces even before the UN weapons inspectors can confirm who used them.

Weird....................Hmmm

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

It does appear that Vladimir Putin is putting pressure on Assad to cooperate with UN weapons inspectors,however,a US missile strike would, I suggest, test any restraint that Putin has toward western intervention in Syria, when all is said and done, Syria is still a Russian ally. The US need to think very carefully before loosing the cruise missiles.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Send John Mccain in there with a chemistry set and a handkerchief soaked in his own urine. He'll get down to the bottom of things.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join