It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US readies possible Missile Strike against Syria

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

the odds are VERY heavy it will
you going to cover that?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
No attack is goiong to happen. Anyone want to bet?

Even by your standards, that's quite a statement. I would take that bet in a flash. If there is an attack within the next 2 weeks will you stop posting your tired old "lol no attack" posts in every thread?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
LOL....most def!!

Originally posted by autopat51

you going to cover that?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I will take that!!! ONLY: If in the next 2 weeks there are no more Syrian chemical attacks or something. But if its the status quo, yeah i will take that bet.

Originally posted by Curio

No attack is goiong to happen. Anyone want to bet?

Even by your standards, that's quite a statement. I would take that bet in a flash. If there is an attack within the next 2 weeks will you stop posting your tired old "lol no attack" posts in every thread?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Okay im biting. What are the VERY favorable odds? And please dont regurgitate what has been posted on the various news outlets.

you going to cover that?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Since this site has about %90 participation of people under 24 years of age it just makes it tiresome for us older cats who have seen this thing time and time again. But the kids always think it leads to WWIII smh.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I have a question. How many nuclear weapons has North Korea sold to Syria or Iran? Isn't the number one industry in North Korea the same as the number one industry in the United States? Military sales. That's the whole purpose of the North Korean missile and nuke programs. Export to other countries.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There wont be any strike today!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Since this site has about %90 participation of people under 24 years of age it just makes it tiresome for us older cats who have seen this thing time and time again. But the kids always think it leads to WWIII smh.

When 9/11 happened I cried all day and said that meant we were going to war.
No one at work believed me, none of the young people believed me.

This time I say war is going to happen because:

Obama needs to leave a legacy of:

full employment (will happen with a WW)

having balls (which the rest of the world doesn't believe, nor do most of us, but this time he'll prove it)

a good economy (nothing improves an economy like a WW, look at the great depression and WWII)

to make hollywood happy (nothing makes a blockbuster like avenging the death of a child with the killing of thousands of men - there will be tens and tens of thousands die for the few thousand gassed) plus they fund the DNC

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Where are you getting your information? Defense companies arent even in the top 20 list of US most profitable companies.

Originally posted by Adaluncatif
I have a question. How many nuclear weapons has North Korea sold to Syria or Iran? Isn't the number one industry in North Korea the same as the number one industry in the United States? Military sales. That's the whole purpose of the North Korean missile and nuke programs. Export to other countries.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
US already backtracking. Now saying they will only do something if its backed internationally: "Despite indications that the Obama administration is leaning toward a military strike in Syria, the U.S. could be hamstrung by its own desire to wait for the say-so from top U.S. allies."

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said Monday that the U.S. would only act in coordination with the international community, according to Reuters.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think we are headed for WW3 over the next 5 to 10 years.Because of the Euro may collapse and all the other unrest in the middle east as well as the U.S. economy has way to much debt and has become to the point where it will eventually collapse over all of this.
Syria civil war is to dangerous to attack on our own.But it prob will eventually happen as well as an attack on Iran.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
in egypt the army killed over a thousand and not one word from any goverment did anybody arm the protesters .

in syria a second chemical attack has taken place 7 months after a article appears in a u.k newspaper saying this would happen and assad would get the blame .

now sabers are rattling and shouting attack attack attack
i wonder what the russian navy was dropping of in cuba rececently or why they have soldiers in america training in some states when the top brass is squaring up to each other makes a lot of sense .

if any attack happens on syria expect a false flag attack on the u.s.a then the markets tumbling but then maybe it has already been planned that way

You my friend "get it" all things you posted are 100% accurate.

The trumpets are being made ready to sound.

God Bless,

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hi Guys, Haven't read any of this thread want to post this first. I can't make a new thread.
I joined to post this.

Mail Online Article published 29th Jan 2013.

Deleted Daily Mail Online Article: “US Backed Plan for Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria to Be Blamed on Assad”

G L Article

Infowars wrote an article Jan 28th

Infowars Article Jan 28

I am in Australia but managed to get through to the Alex Jones Show and brought it to their attention.

I saw it on a youtube clip here Youtube

I also called Brian Wiltshire on 2gb and he spun out. Loved it. Said this was very big News.

Hope the links work

Thanks..

Dave

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
No they should shoot missles at them
Yeah and screw our race out of any kind of survival
The world would not survive another war in my opinion

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
My Telephone line and net line went down earlier just a BT Telecoms message 'The number you dialled is Unrecognised please hang up and try again. I tried different numbers.

Billed has been paid about 2 weeks ago and we usually get connected straight away we did otherwise I would have not posted on the forum over the past 3 days.

It could have been temp outage on the lines.

However I did remember that Telephone Lines usually become disconnected for Military Use in the UK if there is a war on the brink of breaking out all major public communications usually are downed.

Could this have been a test.

I don't want to jump the gun. Could just have been a downed line some where at BT Telecoms

Being over skeptical think but you need to know this things.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
When the EMP strikes it will be everywhere. But yes it could be a start of some sort.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomethingsJustNotRight
Hi Guys, Haven't read any of this thread want to post this first. I can't make a new thread.
I joined to post this.

Mail Online Article published 29th Jan 2013.

Deleted Daily Mail Online Article: “US Backed Plan for Chemical Weapon Attack in Syria to Be Blamed on Assad”

G L Article

Infowars wrote an article Jan 28th

Infowars Article Jan 28

I am in Australia but managed to get through to the Alex Jones Show and brought it to their attention.

I saw it on a youtube clip here Youtube

I also called Brian Wiltshire on 2gb and he spun out. Loved it. Said this was very big News.

Hope the links work

Thanks..

Dave

They were sued for that article and admitted that it was false.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Gotcha covered!!! I still dont think it will happen.

you going to cover that?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTalentedMrBryant

Yes anybody that uses Infowars as a "source" for news should be sued for crimes against humanity

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join