It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US readies possible Missile Strike against Syria

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

Well according to some Pro FSA users we should helping the poor, poor helpless FSA whom arent even moderates.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The only thing funny is how many folks on here are anti-gov but somehow believe the Syrian gov't!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

instead of attacking Syria we American citizens should flood there with food and medicine. then we help people improve their country until our government backed down

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewadkison

How do you purpose we get the food/medicine there? Not like can pack up a truck and drive it. If attrempt to
land at government controlled port will be seized by Assad and then distrubted to his supporters

Trying to get to rebel held areas is even more problematic. Have to be smuggled via Turkey or Jordan with
ever present risk some gang of gunmen or bandits or one of various factions will grab it for their own
gain.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewadkison

Your own Govt would label you as a Terrorist and kill you.

P

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Probably the embattled government and army of Assad regime will resort to the last card he has - Russian Iskanders to hit Tel Aviv. One may wonder what is inside - chemical or even some sort of nuclear payload. Don't forget Israel destroyed a secret Syrian nuclear facility some years ago. Will the prophecy of Damascus be fulfilled now?

Or will Putin engage directly with the US missiles on Syrian playground? I still await his response to the latest events.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
In case Putin sends troops in Damascus we will have Kosovo - Pristina airport N2 situation. The other option is to wait and see whether the Syrian army could use the sophisticated air defense he provided them with. I think they will fail and their failure will be big. No matter the words on contrary, it is different if a S-300 is operated by 2 month trainee Syrian, or by a Russian officer. And we don't even know if they have S-300 or only the lower level defenses. In that case, with Syrian air defense ruined in a week, they have only one way to go out in history other than the total destruction and humiliation, and that is to attack Israel with the best they have, hoping for a wider Middle East conflict.
Perhaps the Russians will want to avoid that scenario and will make surprising move to enter Syria before the American missiles hit. That will make the Syrian conflict a potential flash point for a WW3 start. We shall see.
There is another point to consider and that is Putin cannot afford to "lose" one more country. His generals will not be happy. Syria may be a red line for Putin's politics on internal level as well. I think he will not "lose" Syria (for lack of better word). Of course the best would be elections the people of Syria to determine who wants to rule them. But in the wake of chemical attacks with hundreds dead, the elections sound pretty non serious.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

edit on 25-8-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Can't believe how eager political figures (also inEurope and in my country) are so fast with their judgement (with their nice suits on, never seen or been in a war themself) saying it's time to do something. Like they have no doubt that Assad did this. Did they forgot Iraq that fast where they said it was proven that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, where they backed up the invasion, where things only got worse after?

Do they really want to make a hellhole from the middle east?.

edit on 25-8-2013 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
in egypt the army killed over a thousand and not one word from any goverment did anybody arm the protesters .

in syria a second chemical attack has taken place 7 months after a article appears in a u.k newspaper saying this would happen and assad would get the blame .

now sabers are rattling and shouting attack attack attack
i wonder what the russian navy was dropping of in cuba rececently or why they have soldiers in america training in some states when the top brass is squaring up to each other makes a lot of sense .

if any attack happens on syria expect a false flag attack on the u.s.a then the markets tumbling but then maybe it has already been planned that way

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Some very scary stuff is going on in the world. I really feel like some people were trying to stop this mess and try to proclaim peace but instead of pushing the breaks they accidentally pushed the gas pedal.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I will try not to predict doom because I am not Rasputin.

Day 1.
US attack on Syria will be devastating. No matter what kind of anti-air systems Syria got from Russia, they will be destroyed in a matter of hours. USA has thousands of fighters and cruise missiles and can supply more at any moment.

Day 2.
In a day or two, Syrian Assad's regime will become increasingly desperate and put into the corner. The only hope of survival and /or remaining in history is to involve as many Muslim states as possible. Therefore Syrian Assad's regime decides on the last resort - to attack directly Israel. It has the means to do it - Iskanders besides other missiles. Will Syria put a chemical payload in those missiles? Are there some low level nuclear devices or radiological material? We won't know until the missiles land in Israel. It will be disastrous taking into account the narrow territory of Israel. The panic associated with the End Times will be total, both in Israel and outside it.

Day 3.
Israel hits back. Depending on the Syrian attack, Israel may choose between a massive conventional or even nuclear retaliation. I don't want to be true, but Damascus may be wiped out.

Day 4.
Islamic terrorists throughout the world make a wave of terrorist acts, including some nuclear suitcases. Rome and New York are among the targets. Millions die.

Day 5
Extraterrestrials come openly in the air above all major cities and declare cease of all hostility, disable all nukes of major powers. Start clean up in the hit areas. See prophecy of pope John XXIII. New era of humankind begins at this point.

(6. Depending on the situation with the sun, ET either fix the Earth or prepare rapid planetary evacuation. )

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
So even thou Obama warns against any foreign intervention in Syria, he is about to attack Assad's government without any conclusivr evidence the gas attack was caused by it.

No.. ?! The American gov't is considering an attack without conclusive evidence?

Hey, where are Iraq's WMD's out of interest?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart

Day 5
Extraterrestrials come openly in the air above all major cities and declare cease of all hostility, disable all nukes of major powers. Start clean up in the hit areas. See prophecy of pope John XXIII. New era of humankind begins at this point.

(6. Depending on the situation with the sun, ET either fix the Earth or prepare rapid planetary evacuation. )

Not only are you 'predicting' an all out pre-apocalyptic sci-fi hollywood style war, you are also predicting the intervention of an alien race that have a touch of OCD and want to clean and/or fix everything.

No, you are not Rasputin. You got that right!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

And who told yo that Syria is killing it's own people? The same people who planned to blame s sarin gas attack on his own people on Assad, and gain justification to go in hot? That plan which failed?

Or what about the genocidal, cannibalistic foreigners that the US insists on arming? The same dudes that slaughter civilians and eat peoples damn hearts?

So Assad, after several years of shoddy, poor, but relatively stable and secure rule, decides he feels like killing his own people?

You really think the US is involved to rescue the innocent?

RT is ran by the Russian government, but it's unfortunate that the news and info coming from there concerning world events is much more reliant than anything coming out of the msm in the US. I think Russia just tells truth about atrocities committed by the US and the E.U. in order to maintain a leg up in the worlds eyes, they just won't bother reporting on whatever atrocities they commit.

After everything that has happened with American intervention in the pat, and today, we still have people thinking we are down there with good intentions?

edit on 25-8-2013 by bigman88 because: didnt finish typing

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by angryhulk

Originally posted by 2012newstart

Day 5

Not only are you 'predicting' an all out pre-apocalyptic sci-fi hollywood style war, you are also predicting the intervention of an alien race that have a touch of OCD and want to clean and/or fix everything.

No, you are not Rasputin. You got that right!

Rasputin not only predicts a full WW3 that today we know it is nuclear. He also predicts solar fire that will bring an (intermediate) end of the world. He predicts space ark for survivors.

What I wonder in My prediction (not Rasputin's or anyone else's but used a lot from others, that's true) is when the red line will be crossed for off-world powers to intervene. I'd like that to be Before and not After the inevitable targets of Muslim terrorism that appear to be both Rome and New York (and how many other cities).

On contrary, will the above powers allow a full fledged nuclear exchange between the superpowers after that initial wave of deadly but still isolated nukes/chem/other attacks? How much is allowed to happen on Earth before the above intervention? (you may use the word angels or any word of the apocalypse if you want to exchange the word ET as still inconvenient for the common person).

It is clear that without such intervention the next step would be a preemptive strike of one or more nuclear superpowers in order to disable the opponent before he strikes first, with anywhere between several hundred and several thousand nukes. Space weapons will play a great role too. No announcement, no diplomatic withdrawal, no move of ships. It will be surprising preemptive attack. That is the whole idea to strike first before the other. Tens of millions will die in that, but that is not the end of the world.

If not intervened at that stage by the powers above, the next will be explosion of so many nukes from all sides that will make a nuclear winter on Earth. Or even ignition of atmospheric N2 feared by some early nuclear scientists (see Manhattan project in wikipedia).

I have done hundreds of scenarios. I don't know which is the real one. Hope for the lesser evil, that's why I involve the powers above at an early stage. But the development will be rather fast. Have no illusion of the Days. Because once Assad is put into the corner and fires those Iskanders, for the destroyed Israel remains nothing else than to retaliate. And the Muslim fundamentalists-terrorists await only that for their own dark scenarios that I will not discuss here but that are generally well known with Mahdi etc. So it is pretty sure so far.

It is not so sure, as many theorize online. that Russia will intervene at once. As you notice there is no Russian official reaction to this moment about the American plans to move ships closer to Syria. Russia may have plans bigger than Syria and to sacrifice it in the process. Those bloggers who jump at once "Russia and China!!!" are may be farther from the truth. Russia wants to Win, not to be Destroyed in the process to aid any anti-american resistance. That should be understood well. Russia is not China as well. The interests of the two will differ greatly at one moment. Some say, Russia will strike China later in the scenarios (if allowed from above). Indeed, a winning Russia would have the biggest enemy on Earth a winning 1 bln nuclear armed China!

Actually my 5-6 days are pretty shy on apocalyptic scenarios. Every Bible researcher would include 200 mln war, would include asteroids and the antichrist finally. At this moment, I think we could pass without it. I believe it, but I think we still are not there, not literaly there. May be symbolically.
edit on 25-8-2013 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
But of course the US & their allies will do nothing, after all Obama got the The Nobel Peace Prize

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
my big question has always been
why do we even care what goes on in Syria?
really..whats the angle?
let them do what ever..its not our business.

Syria, Iran and Nth. Korea, to the best of my knowledge are the last remaining countries yet to sign over to the Reserve system. If a country refuses to sign over, their President or leader will be called a dictator. They will then be accused of atrocities against their own people, and a "rebel" group will overthrow then, usually with "western" weapons and training that the rebel groups seem to always get their hands on. A new puppet will be installed that then signs the country over to the Reserve system, and all of a sudden the country returns to peace, and the rebel groups are no where to be found [moved on to the next 'hot spot' more likely].

They have played this trick so many times that it's beyond obvious. Syria is being used as a pawn in the over all game. What happens to Syria will mean nothing to those behind the plan. If Syria is the location needed to launch their end game, then Syria it will be. And for the end game to work as planned, then WW3 must start and it will have to start somewhere. But if their fingerprints are anything to go by, then you can 100% sure that any attack out of Syria won't of come from those being officially blamed.

And if this does all kick off, then it will be all our business quicker than you know it. I can't see any safe places left on Earth in a nuclear, germ warfare WW3 scenario !

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
in july 2012 the fsa took a missile site with chemical weapons suprised this took them so long to do

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I dont think USA and hes allies are up to any good in the midd-east in the past 12years, or even more, Havnt they killed enought ppl as revenge? But ofcourse it wasnt about revenge, while they made the wtc towers attack them self to get "right on" from american ppl and their allies to attack midd-east. Since then i have notice how ppl all around western world start to say things like, kill them all, bomb them all, fvck islam, muslims etc.So more an more ppl are Okey to attack next midd-east country and then next and next.. This was the plan all along, make ppl hate ppl so they are more or less acceptble for bigger changes.

LE: AussieDingus, i think you are spot on that reply!

edit on 25-8-2013 by romilo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join