It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Department guide calls Founding Fathers ‘extremist’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234
So I found the document the article is referring to here.

However, in that 133 pages the 'offending' part is as follows:

The colonists who sought to free themselves from Britishrule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are justtwo examples.

So...again, 133 pages and this one half of a sentence is the only thing that we're focusing on.

There are extremist right-wing organizations and individuals. I see nothing wrong with the document itself.

Anyone historically and politically stupid enough to write something like this should be considered a danger to themselves and others. Certainly to the republic. In fact if this isn't pure ignorance and stupidity then it is pure subterfuge.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by links234

Very good.

I will rescind 80% of my comment about commie infiltration.

The remaining 20% is up for grabs.

I need to see which groups have the most emphasis.

You don't have to do that. They are after the latest awakening of patriots. They just toss these commie type groups in to make it look good.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Montana is absolutely right and has pointed out what for me is the most significant problem.
(By the way, the lesson involved is on pages 32-47 of the document, so you can save some time.)
The DOD has given a name to the evil doers, "Extremist," but they never seem to come up with a logical definition of it.

That's a giveaway right there. This is a "keep the sheep in line document" and is saying clearly without actually saying it, that pro-constitutionalists are the new threat, a real threat, and even thought they draw their fire from historical politically documents, philosophy and the very charter documents on which the republic is founded that they should be considered dangerous, anti authority, bigoted and political restrictive in a new age that has move past their usefulness. In fact they probably see or hope that the Tea Party is the last aberration facing the Brave New World.

This is pure propaganda. Our country has been taken over at the highest echelons it just that simple.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by links234

Very good.

I will rescind 80% of my comment about commie infiltration.

The remaining 20% is up for grabs.

I need to see which groups have the most emphasis.

You don't have to do that. They are after the latest awakening of patriots. They just toss these commie type groups in to make it look good.

I see you are right.

I'll raise the level back to 50% now,

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

reply to post by Logarock

Hmmm.

I amend again....

back up to 60% commie.

I'm beginning to wonder if they are 'priming up' the 'students' ?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by curme
reply to post by Bassago

So, in your opinion, the founding fathers weren't extremists? Just your average colonialist?

The founding fathers were every day joes until after all long train of abuses they got fed the hell up, and kicked Britian to the curb.

That was a slow pressure cooker that eventually blew it's top.

Average people who said enough was enough.

That didn't make them 'extremists' ,

The 'founders' were rich business men. The Revolutionary War was a business war, not a war for freedom. The Founders wanted to make more money, that is all...and they were willing to go to war to do so.

But of course, you have to tell the common men something to get them to go die for your profiteering...so "freedom" seemed like a great theme to go with.

So yes, they were extremists.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

And so the Monarchy armed with Devine Right and set about to pay for its own endeavors off the coin of the Colonies wasn't being "extreme"?

We decided that we wouldn't pay for those blunders elsewhere and so are extremists?
edit on 25-8-2013 by Logarock because: n

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join