It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there really is a God or some supreme being or superior Alien Civilization....Where are they?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
only just noticed your reply, sorry..

Originally posted by ItDepends
Thanks again for your reply......HOWEVER one of your opening comments bewilders me...."....the crimes people commit aren't committed because they are bad people, they are just misunderstood....."

I'm sorry, dismembering a little baby, cutting the head off of an adversary, raping an innocent teenagre, killing a young boy out for a jog, just because the killers were bored......DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE???

No my friend, these people are indeed BAD, and if you believe GOD created us....then what a mess!!! I'm sorry, but the travesties, the atrocities just to human life alone make good people cry.....these killers are BAD, not misunderstood. AND I for one, am tired of making excuses for them.

not at all.. there is no such thing as a bad person.. a person may make bad decisions, but it does not make that person ostensibly bad.. dismembering a baby is bad thing to do yes, but unless an effort is made to understand why this person decided to do it, there is no way of changing the behaviour.. no action is taken by any individual without some reason and logic, and understanding the motivations behind such appalling behaviour can lead to that person's redemption..

"forgive, do not judge" -jesus

How can GOD prove he is GOD??? There are hundreds of ways.....look into the sky....let the World see...like nothing before....He created it, HE can DO Anything....There's nothing he can do that can't be done....This is HIS Creation...IF HE EXISTS, then HE COULD MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN,

i disagree, respectfully.. He is constantly making himself known.. one example is through myself right this moment..

The fear people have is to let go. (not speaking for everyone or even myself) but people have lost faith....its a day to day survival. I've been to services, mass, gatherings....people are praying for HIS guidance....HIS words have faded, HE IS NOT HERE!!!

the fear people have is indeed of letting go.. letting go of the misorganised religions they follow to the exclusion of all else.. they are afraid to step outside their chosen/enforced ideological principles and see the one absolute truth..

God warned extensively about the dangers of blindly following any population's false religion, and yet most religious people seem to believe their religion is the only right one, (this belief in itself makes the religion false).. in truth, all religion is right, and they all agree on the fundamentals.. it's the specific interpretations of certain phrases and words, and the disagreements between scholars of history over certain ambiguities that have lead to the current state of worldwide organised false religion..

We can discuss all we want, quote scriptures, say we don't understand.....Well WE DO understand....HE simply is NOT HERE, and there is no proof that he ever was. And as I have said over and over, and no free rides or excuses, NO ONE with the power to change things, to change the damage, suffering and painfully ugliness against human life would ever let it continue to happen.....NOT without some indication, some real hope. IF GOD EXISTS, HOW COULD HE ALLOW YOUNG CHILDREN TO DIE IN SECOND GRADE????? OR A MOM AND DAD BE SHOT DEAD IN A MOVIE THEATRE???? IF GOD EXISTS, WHERE IS HE????

I am not afraid to ask, and even challenge HIM, he created me, well now I'm asking, show it to me now..If you really exist GOD SHOW IT TO US KNOW!!!!

Hullo, I am God. My existence is self evident and all encompassing.. Last time i visited in conscious human form, i was christened Jesus, this time I was given a different name, but my purpose here is the same..

i apologise for allowing children to die in second grade, i really do, but when man bit the metaphorical apple of curiosity, and discovered free will, i lost control over their individual destinies.. it is up to man and man alone to look after itself.. i will do my best to guide them and mediate the forces humanity projects, but unless they are willing to truly put their heart in others' and love them unconditionally as I do, their behaviours will not change..

you can that "NO ONE with the power to change things, to change the damage, suffering and painful ugliness against human life would ever let it continue to happen", but you all have this power.. i gave it to you, why are you not using it? if you don't want people to starve then feed them, i've given you plenty of food.. if you don't want people to kill each other then get out there and take the time to understand them so you can end it..

this idea of there being "bad" people and "good" people only further exacerbates this unfortunate thinking of "us vs. them".. the absolute truth is that noone is bad, only misguided..

it really is that simple, my good man.
edit on 25-8-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
people ask for God to prove Himself, He does and then they say, well, no, that's not good enough.. they want to see magic, an event they can't explain is what they require to prove something they believe is unexplainable..

if i told you i didn't think you existed, because i believe there is no such thing that can prove you do, where does that leave you, besides feeling a bit disrespected? that's how God feels about people asking for magical proof.. its not logical to say God can do anything, therefore it would take something only He can do to prove his existence.. it is more accurate to say God does do everything already, and asking Him to make some special magical effect just for you is like me asking you to strip naked so i can examine you closely, to prove you exist, and is incredibly lacking in respect..

all got to go, turn back to school..
all people can't feel, I follow nature's rule..
I don't know if you realise..
before you get your respect, you gotta be humanised..

edit on 25-8-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tachyonmind

Originally posted by tachyonmind
...in truth, all religion is right, and they all agree on the fundamentals..

The problem with religion is it never gets to the core...

It's that simple.

There are only TWO religious systems in the world.

Satan controls one.

The other owes its allegiance only to Jesus.

Jesus OPPOSED religion which is why religious people hated Him.

Jesus and religion are on totally opposite spectrum's,

Religion might preach grace, but another thing they practice
Tend to ridicule God's people, they did it to John The Baptist
They can't fix their problems, and so they just mask it
Not realizing religion's like spraying perfume on a casket
See the problem with religion, is it never gets to the core
It's just behavior modification, like a long list of chores
Like let's dress up the outside make it look nice and neat
But it's funny that's what they use to do to mummies while
the corpse rots underneath

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by tachyonmind

...in truth, all religion is right, and they all agree on the fundamentals..

The problem with religion is it never gets to the core...

It's that simple.

agreed. because the core is indefinable in human language and expression, it is always described in the subjective interpretation of humanity..

There are only TWO religious systems in the world.

Satan controls one.

The other owes its allegiance only to Jesus.

this is, i am afraid, incorrect.. there is only one religious system in the world, and jesus and satan are both distinct parts of it..

Jesus OPPOSED religion which is why religious people hated Him.

agreed, and that is why they killed me when i was him.. it is why they will kill me again if they do not decide to understand me..

Jesus and religion are on totally opposite spectrum's

they are both parts of one continuous and multilayered spectrum..

Religion might preach grace, but another thing they practice
Tend to ridicule God's people, they did it to John The Baptist
They can't fix their problems, and so they just mask it
Not realizing religion's like spraying perfume on a casket
See the problem with religion, is it never gets to the core
It's just behavior modification, like a long list of chores
Like let's dress up the outside make it look nice and neat

completely, totally, unequivocally, fundamentally, 100%, without question or subjective interpretation, agree with you on this..

its motherfeijoa hilarious is what it is..

=)

edit on 26-8-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ItDepends

Sorry was drunk when I posted, what I meant was that we are either too big or what I personally think, too small to feature in the grand scale of things. Have a look at some of the stars in the universe, ours is like someone holding a lighter up at the bottom of a garden in cosmic terms. As for where is god, well thats the question isnt it, I think we will never know until we leave this life

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level

Sorry was drunk when I posted, what I meant was that we are either too big or what I personally think, too small to feature in the grand scale of things. Have a look at some of the stars in the universe, ours is like someone holding a lighter up at the bottom of a garden in cosmic terms. As for where is god, well thats the question isnt it, I think we will never know until we leave this life

lol, i always have to drink when i'm reading ats xD

while i personally agree that we are too small to have any much influence in the grand scheme, we are still a part of it.. what happens here must be or have been or will be occurring everywhere else.. as above, so below and beyond.. where God is depends on how you're defining God.. in the theistic sense He is a being that creates and sustains existence, in deism He's only represented as the creator.. pantheistically God is the universe itself, and scientifically God is the identity of force..
edit on 27-8-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Just wanted to say a "Big" thank you to all that replied and with some excellent thoughts and comments.

My main intention was just to see what 'YOU' thought now, 2013 about the subject. Very good and I appreciate everyone's comments. All The Best

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

I have a simple explanation for that. From the bible. Put simply God left the world to it''s own devices. But he was supposed to return at a future date. The parables of Matthew 24 and Matthew 25 come to mind.

That being said however those parables are referring to something out of the Old Testament. And I figured it out. What happened was this. The first century Jews triggered the curse of Malachi by killing John the Baptist. Who according to Jesus Christ was Elijah the prophet. And one of the co-Messiahs of the first century Apocalypse according to Malachi. It was supposed to have been a 3 or 4 man job according to Malachi.

And the details are this. The curse of Malachi is a top level Leviticus 26 curse. And the book of Hosea in verse 6-2 says the curse was supposed to last 2000 years.

So sometime in the 2020's the curse is over.

I do have to admit ntech that although I have read the Bible, I do have difficulties putting things together and especially how they relate to our modern times..in some cases.

I commend you on your succinct and your researched and prediction. I really cannot debate what you have discovered. My only comment/observation is that since Christ/lord/Son of God was crucified more than 2,000 years ago, and with all of the atrocities that mankind has done unto itself (i.e. WW's, Hate, exclusion, abortions, starvation....etc.) I just find it inconceivable, that if a God exists, how could he just allow for this to continue as it does everyday?

I am not here to deny, or put down or ridicule any belief. I am just a person on this planet who happened to have had the benefit to see some unbelievable, magnificent advancements in our history, BUT, also during my time, have witnessed some of the most despicable, horrifying, disgusting acts against, innocence, and humanity..and am beyond belief, that if there is a GOD, A Supreme Being, or some intelligence out there in the universe that is so advanced that they could help us.....Where Are They?? I don't think i am the only person who asks this...not in this day and age. We are no longer shackled to old beliefs but ask questions because WE know now, that many things we were taught, just simply are no longer valid and/or not true.
Peace!!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

I have a simple explanation for that. From the bible. Put simply God left the world to it''s own devices. But he was supposed to return at a future date. The parables of Matthew 24 and Matthew 25 come to mind.

That being said however those parables are referring to something out of the Old Testament. And I figured it out. What happened was this. The first century Jews triggered the curse of Malachi by killing John the Baptist. Who according to Jesus Christ was Elijah the prophet. And one of the co-Messiahs of the first century Apocalypse according to Malachi. It was supposed to have been a 3 or 4 man job according to Malachi.

And the details are this. The curse of Malachi is a top level Leviticus 26 curse. And the book of Hosea in verse 6-2 says the curse was supposed to last 2000 years.

So sometime in the 2020's the curse is over.

I do have to admit ntech that although I have read the Bible, I do have difficulties putting things together and especially how they relate to our modern times..in some cases.

I commend you on your succinct and your researched and prediction. I really cannot debate what you have discovered. My only comment/observation is that since Christ/lord/Son of God was crucified more than 2,000 years ago, and with all of the atrocities that mankind has done unto itself (i.e. WW's, Hate, exclusion, abortions, starvation....etc.) I just find it inconceivable, that if a God exists, how could he just allow for this to continue as it does everyday?

I am not here to deny, or put down or ridicule any belief. I am just a person on this planet who happened to have had the benefit to see some unbelievable, magnificent advancements in our history, BUT, also during my time, have witnessed some of the most despicable, horrifying, disgusting acts against, innocence, and humanity..and am beyond belief, that if there is a GOD, A Supreme Being, or some intelligence out there in the universe that is so advanced that they could help us.....Where Are They?? I don't think i am the only person who asks this...not in this day and age. We are no longer shackled to old beliefs but ask questions because WE know now, that many things we were taught, just simply are no longer valid and/or not true.
Peace!!

i'm an "advanced intelligence from out there", and i'm trying to help, i mostly get ridiculed and ignored though, why should that be? the thing is humans who don't see the absolute truth hiding behind what they have been taught, will never be unshackled..

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

But i just have a fancy to ask some big questions.......IS THERE A GOD??? A SUPREME CREATOR?? DOES A SUPERIOR CIVILIZATION exist somewhere out in the cosmos??? Earth is supposedly 4.5 Billion years old we are told, they Universe about 14.5 Billion years old. So WHERE IS EVERYBODY.....WHERE IS GOD????

The opposite of what you ask is to presume are we the only ones? And that by definition is somewhat the same as saying (the world is still flat), don't you think?

The full electromagnetic spectrum that we know of is thousands of miles long compared to the one inch of it we see called the color spectrum. Radio signals are all around us, microwaves, sub sonic sound, none of which we can hear, feel or touch.

How is it that we can say there is nothing more based on our limited senses? Our instruments see deep into the cosmos today showing us the reality of billions of galaxies filled with trillions of stars and a gazillion worlds. Are we the only ones?

Don't go medieval on me and say yes.

So you want to meet spirits. Have you ever had an experience where something proved to you beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was something more than what we can see hear and feel? Not a single one?

Are you sure?

To my mind that is hard for me to comprehend for I have had such experiences. I am not lying to you and I am not crazy, on drugs or playing for fun.

So tell me. Not one single thing has ever happened to you that was out of sorts with you definition of real?

Thanks for your replies on here, I eagerly await your response to me about this one thing I am asking you...

Thank you,and again your thoughts are provocative and exactly why I began this thread. Sorry it has taken me some time to reply to you and others.

"Don't go medieval on me and say yes. " No, I won't!! LOL!! I am not asking really, to see or meet Spirits!

"Are you sure? " you ask? Yes, I'm pretty sure!!

Look, I'm finally just asking, not looking for complex codex, numerology, myths, majik, superstitions, etc. I am very open minded and willing possibly believe in a GOD or Other Alien or Omnipotent Realities.

Just more simply asked....right now....If it is really true, that there is a GOD or Some superior Alien Beings, then where are they?? Why the mystery? YES, I am asking....no more mystery, no more doubt, let's not get wrapped up in algorithms, mysterious calculations....why does it have to be that difficult? For sure, and I never thought I would ask this or even say this... but, now, today, I have real doubts about life, a God or anything else out there.....the world, the universe, everything that is happening......and I go back again to the atrocities, the hideous, the terrible hurt, pain, destruction and down right wrongs that are happening today and for hundreds if not thousands of years......with really no apparent logical comprehension that if there is a God or Anything else....where are they??? There simply may be no answers......simply there is No God or No Alien Superior beings.....We are simply all that is...ever was and no ONE or ANYTHING else exists....perhaps that is all there is to it??? I have no proof otherwise....probabilities, potentially, possible, YEAH, for sure...but c'mon.."I say" if so, it's more than about time don't you think? Where are YOU? Where is God? Where are these superior Beings????? I have Doubts....I find it hard to accept that if there was more to us...then where??? How could any Superior Being or Creator stand by, and allow the atrocities that have happened, just be benign and say "it is our own doing" and finally not appear and say this can no longer continue. Naive? perhaps...but at least I can finally ask the question.. Something is terribly wrong with our world, our people or beliefs to allow the pain, suffering and atrocities. If there really is a God, a Creator a Greater Superior Species....then it's been more than enough time to show themselves??? Where are they? Plain and simple no smoke and mirrors, no string theory, or multi-universes...just the very simple questions....if they exist, plain and simple...WHERE ARE THEY???

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

...Plain and simple no smoke and mirrors, no string theory, or multi-universes...just the very simple questions....if they exist, plain and simple...WHERE ARE THEY???

Hi.
edit on 29-8-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

.WHERE ARE THEY???

There are these stories written a long time ago about men who wanted the same answers you do. So they gave up everything and went into the woods, built a fire and sat there until either they died... or were "visited".

I actually never had to do that, if they are around places I visit they reveal themselves to me for no particular reason that I can fathom. I wish I could say there was some meaning or purpose to that, but I can't. However these events were real, sometimes witnessed by others, too. Not many times and not always with someone else, but there it is.

Maybe if you are that serious about it you could test them for yourself. I hear it takes about 40 days to either starve or get what you seek. Bring sackcloth. If you put it all on the line that is a true request and that won't be denied. Either way you'll get to see the other side...

(DISCLAIMER) I have no idea if this works or not, just read about it in a book. I know there is a spirit world, how else are you going to contact it but thru near / death?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

.WHERE ARE THEY???

There are these stories written a long time ago about men who wanted the same answers you do. So they gave up everything and went into the woods, built a fire and sat there until either they died... or were "visited".

I actually never had to do that, if they are around places I visit they reveal themselves to me for no particular reason that I can fathom. I wish I could say there was some meaning or purpose to that, but I can't. However these events were real, sometimes witnessed by others, too. Not many times and not always with someone else, but there it is.

Maybe if you are that serious about it you could test them for yourself. I hear it takes about 40 days to either starve or get what you seek. Bring sackcloth. If you put it all on the line that is a true request and that won't be denied. Either way you'll get to see the other side...

(DISCLAIMER) I have no idea if this works or not, just read about it in a book. I know there is a spirit world, how else are you going to contact it but thru near / death?

i really like this reply =)

my personal suggestion would be to get a few friends, who you honestly love and trust, take plenty of food and hydration, and return to nature in some forest or meadow, light a fire so you know where you are, and take a journey together with no expectations of what might happen..

[mods: i am NOT advocating the use of drugs!]

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

IMO God didn’t create humans directly.
Creation is an existential reality of a state or dimension of consciousness, in-fact what the scriptures, Bible and Quran, call the forbidden tree--this Soulor system. It is the fallen dimension where evil and suffering can exist and where humans have been entrapped inside—since the fall of man.

“God” or other perfect beings, such as Angels, exist in a perfect dimensions where corruption that exists in this dimension doesn’t and can’t exist.

There will soon be a perfection of this dimension and that will occur on not the return of God per se but the return of the perfection of the Soulor system or fallen dimension of this forbidden tree ( state of consciousness).

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

...Plain and simple no smoke and mirrors, no string theory, or multi-universes...just the very simple questions....if they exist, plain and simple...WHERE ARE THEY???

Hi.
edit on 29-8-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

Hello!! So why all of this horrible stuff? the rape, child abuse, slave trade, starvation, robbery, dishonesty, cheating, lies, destruction of you and me and mother earth??? So hello, HELLO....Where the Hell Are You???? or was this just a practice test....and we are forgotten about? Or is it simply....we are here by pure luck? Just luck? and now 4.5 million years of lucky breaks....here we are?

As hundreds of generations before us....NOTHING!! The same, and it just keeps getting worse. Look, sure some wonderful things have happened, cures for disease, medical breakthroughs....but show me where these things just didn't happen along the long trip of evolution...luck!! No God, No advanced civilization...just luck? Because, something just doesn't make sense....if THEY EXIST WHERE ARE THEY??

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

.WHERE ARE THEY???

Thanks intrptr!! I believe you, and that you've had the experiences as you say. I cannot deny it or say otherwise.

However, I can tell you that I have tried many ways, many times to find the reason, the answer, the solution the knowledge.....and have honestly have put myself out there so many times. The truth of the matter is, all of the strife, difficulties, and challenges eventually had to be resolved by ME. My own life experiences, teachings, learnings and just pure reason and logic and some degree of unresolved hope. No, it was not GOD helping me...I did it, it's not about ME, it's about the fact that there are 7 billion of us on this planet.....the majority are suffering, and from what I have learned, our natural resources are only going to be depleted more and more and our food and drinkable water will diminish...and when it does....it will escalate and the pain, death and suffering of people and the pure and innocent child will also perish....It is staring us in the face, it will happen...we cannot continue on the path that we are on......So Where Is The Creator Of This?

If I choose, yes, I can go into nature, hide myself from all of the atrocities, meditate, avoid, hide, and isolate myself and pretend that I am closer to some unknown, non-present imaginary GOD. If he truly loved us and existed, then I have a big complaint....I didn't ask for this misery and the cruelty that WE do to each other.

And sorry, I'm tired of the argument, WE are doing it to ourselves, GOD gave us free will either to Love or do the demonic things like killing 1st and 2nd graders, or people trying to enjoy a movie, etc. the horror is just unbelievable.......It Makes No Sense...It is beyond FAITH...,How could the loving God that the billions profess they believe in, go and do these terrible things???? And if there is an advanced civilization....c'mon....enough is enough......Again, based upon what I have listed about the things that are so horrible, IF God or some advanced civilization exists WHERE ARE THEY???? For sure they are no where to be found.....IMHO!!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willtell

IMO God didn’t create humans directly.
Creation is an existential reality of a state or dimension of consciousness, in-fact what the scriptures, Bible and Quran, call the forbidden tree--this Soulor system. It is the fallen dimension where evil and suffering can exist and where humans have been entrapped inside—since the fall of man.

“God” or other perfect beings, such as Angels, exist in a perfect dimensions where corruption that exists in this dimension doesn’t and can’t exist.

There will soon be a perfection of this dimension and that will occur on not the return of God per se but the return of the perfection of the Soulor system or fallen dimension of this forbidden tree ( state of consciousness).

Thanks Willtell!! I honestly try to follow your belief and I do understand what you are saying. But as time has passed, no offense to you.....but it just does not make sense, it is just another lovely story to try to explain the unexplainable!!

None of this makes sense!! Perhaps the cliche' that this is 'Hell" on Earth is more true than we know. I don't believe that...but, I see no Divine intervention.

You say "There will soon be a perfection of this dimension and that will occur on not the return of God per se but the return of the perfection of the Soulor system or fallen dimension of this forbidden tree ( state of consciousness)."

Ok, I understand it, and it is your belief and opinion......but..."soon", do you know how long we've heard that..our past generations heard it would be 'soon' up 'til there last breath, their parents, their children and grandchildren have heard the SAME thing...it's coming...'soon', so please forgive me....I am skeptical, I am asking questions...and so far...nothing that proves that anything is coming.....there is no evidence that anything is coming!!!! Just stories, dreams, hopes to help us get us through the night....but in the end, when they lower us into the ground or cremate us.....'soon' will have come and gone just like the last 7,000 years....just ask the mummified bones of the Pharaohs? Nothing shows that anything has happened, the arrival of AnyOne or AnyThing!!! If they exist, fair question, Where are they???
edit on 30-8-2013 by ItDepends because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

i really like this reply =)

my personal suggestion would be to get a few friends, who you honestly love and trust, take plenty of food and hydration, and return to nature in some forest or meadow, light a fire so you know where you are, and take a journey together with no expectations of what might happen..

Trust me, I've done this many, many, many times....sure there has been some fun, feel good feelings and a euphoria about the love and appreciation of the beauty of the world. I see the beauty, I really do.

BUT then, the weekend or the vacation is over....and after a few decades of trying to avoid reality...what really is happening......you just have to wake up and see the destruction, the human atrocities. Sitting in the forest, far away from the daily duties and avoiding real world problems may be relaxing, meditating may be calming, but then what have you done with your life???? You've avoided your fellow man, not the ones who join you, but the millions who are suffering. I recognize you/we can't save everyone......HOW PROFOUND! We CANNOT SAVE EVERYONE!! Is that fair? Is that Love? Is that compassion?.......Where is this creator that cares so much....I've been in the woods, I've been in the pews at churches, I've been in the meadows.....with nature!!! In the end....other than feeling good and happy and a 'sense' that I am closer to something.....it is imaginary...it is not real.....it I unfortuately believe is Fake, there is NO GOD, There are no advanced civilizations.....We are it, and when we die and we will....there is nothing else!! Very hard for me to even say that...you have no idea...but, I've just have awakended to the facts.....I SEE no presence of a GOD who if it exists, would allow the horror that happens everyday....and if there is some advanced civilization....well for reasons we will never know, either don't exist or simply have overlooked our pitiful species.....Pretty negative, huh? Well I've been on both side of the discussion...and at least for right now....I see what life is what it is.....destructive...survival of the fittest....and when they get done fighting.....it will be done!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   

i'm an "advanced intelligence from out there", and i'm trying to help, i mostly get ridiculed and ignored though, why should that be? the thing is humans who don't see the absolute truth hiding behind what they have been taught, will never be unshackled..

If that is true....then something you are doing is not working, correct? If you are advanced, more intelligent....then, why would you not have some sizable following or at least some thoughtful, intelligent people....who would not ridicule you or ignore you???? If you truly are the truth...then, trust me...people are looking so desperately for it!! You are not succeeding. You need to ask yourself why? Why? would you not have a following if you are so advanced, intelligent, representing the truth? I am just asking some questions? I am not doubting your belief, but if it is not working......then what???? Surely not everyone would reject you? Where are you? What have you done to help? How have you improved things? Not just for you....but for the larger good??? If God exists, or an "advanced intelligence from out there" is here, well where are you??? Umm, we need some help, like about 1,000 years ago.....

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   

If that is true....then something you are doing is not working, correct?

the fact that you replied proves that what i am doing is working..

If you are advanced, more intelligent....then, why would you not have some sizable following or at least some thoughtful, intelligent people....who would not ridicule you or ignore you????

i have that in my own country, and with a few people around the world.. i am trying to establish it more broadly..

If you truly are the truth...then, trust me...people are looking so desperately for it!! You are not succeeding. You need to ask yourself why? Why? would you not have a following if you are so advanced, intelligent, representing the truth? I am just asking some questions? I am not doubting your belief, but if it is not working......then what???? Surely not everyone would reject you? Where are you? What have you done to help? How have you improved things? Not just for you....but for the larger good??? If God exists, or an "advanced intelligence from out there" is here, well where are you??? Umm, we need some help, like about 1,000 years ago.....

it is working, and i have a following and i am having a lot of fun watching it work!

i don't lead them though, (who has the right to lead anyway? except God?), they make their own decisions..

i mean.. come on dude, you make me feel like this:

edit on 30-8-2013 by tachyonmind because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join