It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Families that rule the world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Source

Bank of America:

State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, FMR (Fidelity), Paulson, JP Morgan, T. Rowe, Capital World Investors, AXA, Bank of NY, Mellon.

JP Morgan:

State Street Corp., Vanguard Group, FMR, BlackRock, T. Rowe, AXA, Capital World Investor, Capital Research Global
Investor, Northern Trust Corp. and Bank of Mellon.

Citigroup:

State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock, Paulson, FMR, Capital World Investor, JP Morgan, Northern Trust Corporation, Fairhome Capital Mgmt and Bank of NY Mellon.

Wells Fargo:

Berkshire Hathaway, FMR, State Street, Vanguard Group, Capital World Investors, BlackRock, Wellington Mgmt, AXA, T. Rowe and Davis Selected Advisers.

We can see that now there appears to be a nucleus present in all banks: State Street Corporation, Vanguard Group, BlackRock and FMR (Fidelity). To avoid repeating them, we will now call them the “big four”

Goldman Sachs:

“The big four,” Wellington, Capital World Investors, AXA, Massachusetts Financial Service and T. Rowe.

Morgan Stanley:

“The big four,” Mitsubishi UFJ, Franklin Resources, AXA, T. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon e Jennison Associates. Rowe, Bank of NY Mellon and Jennison Associates.

We can just about always verify the names of major shareholders. To go further, we can now try to find out the shareholders of these companies and shareholders of major banks worldwide.

Bank of NY Mellon:

Davis Selected, Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Dodge, Cox, Southeatern Asset Mgmt. and … “The big four.”

State Street Corporation (one of the “big four”):

Massachusetts Financial Services, Capital Research Global Investor, Barrow Hanley, GE, Putnam Investment and … The “big four” (shareholders themselves!).

BlackRock (another of the “big four”):

PNC, Barclays e CIC.

Who is behind the PNC? FMR (Fidelity), BlackRock, State Street, etc.

Seems like State Street Corporation is one of the big players.

Alcoa Inc.
Altria Group Inc.
American International Group Inc.
AT&T Inc.
Boeing Co.
Caterpillar Inc.
Coca-Cola Co.
DuPont & Co.
Exxon Mobil Corp.
General Electric Co.
General Motors Corporation
Hewlett-Packard Co.
Home Depot Inc.
Honeywell International Inc.
Intel Corp.
International Business Machines Corp
Johnson & Johnson
JP Morgan Chase & Co.
McDonald’s Corp.
Merck & Co. Inc.
Microsoft Corp.
3M Co.
Pfizer Inc.
Procter & Gamble Co.
United Technologies Corp.
Verizon Communications Inc.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
Time Warner
Walt Disney
Viacom
Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation.,
CBS Corporation
NBC Universal

Wow, the big four own all that, holy cow. There really is master controllers of the world without a doubt. I don't really know what else to say other then this is bleek. The world is still the same as it always has been under a different pretext. Big business is the new aristocracy.

Wiki

Aristocracy (Greek ἀριστοκρατία aristokratía, from ἄριστος aristos "excellent," and κράτος kratos "power") is a form of government in which power is in the hands of a small, privileged, ruling class.[1] The term derives from the Greek aristokratia, meaning "rule of the best".[2] At the time of the word's origins in Ancient Greece, it was conceived as rule by the best qualified citizens and was often contrasted favourably with monarchy, the rule of a single individual. In later times, aristocracy was usually seen as rule by a privileged group, the aristocratic class, and was contrasted with democracy.[1]

Yup... the king is the owner of the banks. Reading this reminds me of reading Revelations.

Book Of Daniel

Vision of the great beasts
Main article: Daniel 7
See also: Four monarchies

This vision, set in the first year of Belshazzar, concerns four great beasts (7:3) representing future kings (7:17) or kingdoms (7:23). The fourth of these devours the whole earth, treading it down and crushing it (7:23). This fourth beast has ten horns representing ten kings. They are followed by a further wicked king, or "little horn", who subdues three of the ten (7:24), speaks against the Most High, wages war against the saints, and attempts to change the set times and laws (7:25). After 'a time and times and half a time', this king is judged and stripped of his kingdom by an "Ancient of Days" and his heavenly court (7:26). Next, "one like a son of man" approaches the Ancient of Days and is invested with worldwide dominion. Moreover, his everlasting reign over all earthly kingdoms is shared with "the people of the Most High" (7:27)

Big four corporations?

Rev. 13:1

Revelation 13:1

King James Version (KJV)

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

I don't know people what are we looking at here? If we aren't getting close then when?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Phew!! didn't see my name mentioned...that was close!

Didn't see many individual names in there? Be good if we could get some names and pics

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Yeah i was curious about why they titled the piece the way they did. I still enjoyed the overall article and get what they are saying.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Phew!! didn't see my name mentioned...that was close!

Didn't see many individual names in there? Be good if we could get some names and pics

Ha ha good one, yeah we all be owned. Most just don't know it yet lol......

The Bot

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It's like that everywhere, just some of them take it further... Take my wee hometown for example. Most of "downtown" is either owned by the Van Lierops, Dan Russell or Ged Crooks. Most of the farming land on the outskirts is either owned by the Milbourns or the Wannops.

It happens everywhere, there's always the "bigger families" who own a lot of the land and businesses, just some of them take it to a bigger scale

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Been at this stage for decades.

Revelation 13:1

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

I don't know people what are we looking at here? If we aren't getting close then when?

edit on 24-8-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Wow, cool thanks Rapha. I was hoping someone would chime in with some cool info, accurate maybe, but interesting to look at non the less.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I get so tired of repeating myself when people hold on to the same old garbage....

OP...take a look at your source. That should tell you everything....

[note - the rest of the info below is copied from a response I made in another thread. So if there are certain sentences that don't seem to "fit" the discussion, that's why. However, it is highly relevant to this thread as well.....]

Bloomberg keeps a daily posting on who the richest people in the world are....

Bloomberg Daily Billionaire Index

Mr. Gates is #2 on the list. Neither a Rockefeller nor a Rothschild is anywhere on the list.... And you can't say it is because their wealth is tied up in other assets outside of their direct control, because that is taken into account in the compilation of data.

Bloomberg Billionaire Index - Methodology

No assumptions are made about personal debt. Family members often hold a portion of the billionaire’s assets. Such transfers don’t change the nature of who ultimately controls the fortune. As a result, Bloomberg News operates under the rule that all billionaire fortunes are inherently family fortunes.

Further add to this discussion....a while back I posted a study that was done in Europe about networks of companies and the global "control" that they exhibit. The study calculates the top fifty companies who, through their contracts, subsidiaries, etc, exhibit the most control on the global economy. The top 20 companies are:

The Top Fifty Corporate Owners

1. Barclays plc
2. Capital Group Companies Inc
3. FMR Corporation
4. AXA
5. State Street Corporation
6. JP Morgan Chase & Co
7. Legal & General Group plc
8. Vanguard Group Inc
9. UBS AG
10. Merrill Lynch & Co Inc
11. Wellington Management Co LLP
12. Deutsche Bank AG
13. Franklin Resources Inc
14. Credit Suisse Group
15. Walton Enterprises LLC (holding company for Wal-Mart heirs)
16. Bank of New York Mellon Corp
17. Natixis
18. Goldman Sachs Group Inc
19. T Rowe Price Group Inc
20. Legg Mason Inc

The 147 Companies that Control Everything

Now...you might be tempted to say "ah ha!" because there *are* several....no, many....financial firms in the list. However, take a look at the boards and executives of those companies. They are *not* loaded with Rothschilds or Rockefellers. Most of them are probably people you have NEVER heard of....

Shortly after the release of the study, another article came out that put the list in perspective:

Most of the companies on the top 50 list are simply investment companies – they aren’t operating companies. (The only obvious example is #50 China Petrochemical.) The enormous size of these companies is simply a reflection of the way most people invest in the public markets, through mutual funds, money funds and other vehicles. Disturbing? Nah. Simply a reflection of the way most people invest in the markets.

In short, it isn’t Barclays (a larger manager of index funds), Capital Group (which runs the American Group of funds) and FMR (the holding company for the Fidelity Funds) that controls the world – you do, via holdings in mutual funds, both through retirement funds and in brokerage accounts. This is no secret cabal; this is the capital markets at work, allowing everyone a way to save for college, a new home and retirement.

The 147 Companies that run the world? They're you.
edit on 27-8-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Good thread but Revelations is about The Vatican, no doubt!

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder if there is anyone behind th curtain.

Whoever out BSes everyone else gets their way.

Thus the insanity that seems to run this world.

new topics

top topics

join