It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS, Martial Law, Economic Catastrophe, ISON and December 16th, 2013. For Starters.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
A related thread of interest:

The Near Future
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by jcrash
started on 9/8/2013 @ 12:21 PM

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Another thread predicting something for October 1, 2013:

WOW... Syrian Electronic Army OPBLACKOUT Countdown Site?!
by juice656
started on 9/5/2013 @ 12:11 PM

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I've held back from saying this but , a few weeks ago I was doing the domestic chores around the house and a really bad feeling came over me . I guess you would call it a premonition. It was strong and the main thing I got from it was that life is going to change and how people lived during the war. It wasn't nice so i didn't try make it stay for more info . Then soon after that was that chemical attack
. Hope that's all it was. 1%

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Related tyhread:

October 1st ?
by OLD HIPPY DUDE
started on Sep, 23 2013 @ 11:16 AM

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't post much on this site. I actually joined shortly after a series of dreams I had back in 2011 of a coming comet for some information on anything similar that someone else may have also experienced.
Since then I've had more, none of which I have publicly shared but some of which I have privately shared with friends and colleagues, and after the Japan Tsunami, people tend to listen more and no so easily dismiss.
This brings be to my current post.
I am not saying anything will happen or even that this is what I have been dreaming about, but I did post on this site back in 2011 before ISON was even discovered Coming Comet about a series of dreams of a coming comet. I also for the first and only time posted a youtube video. I was that compelled at the time to do so. Coming Comet

I certainly hope there is no connection with my dreams the last few years of an event or Comet C/2012 S1 ISON.
There are certain things in life we can't explain.
Dreams are certainly an untapped area of study or understanding and I do believe our brains tap into something while in certain sleep or meditation states. Even Einstein said he could say he based his entire scientific career on figuring out a dream he had in his youth where he saw himself sledding downhill and going faster and faster and as this happened, things around him slowed and he saw the most beautiful array of colors and the dream perplexed him.
Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens had a vivid dream about his brother's death in a riverboat accident before it happened. He abruptly quit his job as a riverboat captain following his brother's death and thankfully became the writer full of wit and humor, I for one, enjoy reading. And there are many, many more people famous and not so famous that have had these types of dreams. You never know.

My point is....always keep an open mind and never fully dismiss anything. Trust your instinct and gut sometimes and pay attention.

I know these dreams essentially serve no great purpose but maybe in the event anything were to happen, help point us in the right direction.

edit on 14-10-2013 by DreamingMinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2013 by DreamingMinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Any... day... now. I would ask the OP for confirmation, but it seems he is no longer with us. This is, of course... unconfirmed.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join