It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

It has been explained to you, it's what it is.
Talk to the hand.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
It has been explained to you, it's what it is.

I want it explained in Latin. You said it was a phrase only Latin speakers would understand. Then explain it in Latin. Otherwise your whole theory is completely unsupportable.

Also, posting juevenile pictures does not help your case.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Dumuzi is adopted, it's why he is called "Adonis" because of his adoption, you don't know what adoption implies.
Dumuzi is the son of the morning star, Adonai"lord" from the bible implies this very definition.

The only thing being implied is that you have no idea what you're talking about.

I did not state Dumuzi is Enlil but I was talking about the relation they share.

You most certainly did, and now you are back-pedaling. Again.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Great point with no it's not, professor.
Tammuz, Adonis, Dumuzi is the son of Venus.

You most certainly did, and now you are back-pedaling. Again.

That is your statement, I stated that they share a connection, since Tamuz is a Lord.

edit on 25-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Oh yes you did, Pepsi-goggles Eggplant.
You did and now you are back-pedaling.

Because they are both Lords?

Let's do some more quoting:

Cody:

Yahweh has his correspondence in Set (which they inherited from the Hittites) and Enlil.

Pepsi:

Yes but before that he was a fertility god just like /Osiris/Adonis/Tammuz.
To be a storm god you have to be an undeworld lord.

See?
There you were, for page upon page, trying to convince us all that Dumuzi went to the underworld and emerged as Enlil.

However, now that you admit that you were horribly wrong, and the two are not the same, I'm pleased.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is there any truth that if you add a certain cipher to baphomet, you get Sophia?

which translates to wisdom?
edit on 26-7-2011 by Khaaaaaan!! because: like the sophia on the starbucks logo I guess?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by pepsi78

Oh yes you did, Pepsi-goggles Eggplant.
You did and now you are back-pedaling.

The eggplant has nothing to do with our discusion, that was with Augustus, I was right about the eggplant, now let's move on.

See?
There you were, for page upon page, trying to convince us all that Dumuzi went to the underworld and emerged as Enlil.

Enlil and Enki represent somethig else, that is because you think of these entities as single entities walking around in ancient sumer, that of course is not the case, and of course I won't bother to inform you, let your master teach you, Sataniel.

The lord of the Jews is no other than Adonis, Adonai. Yahweh was the small EL, above him are other figures. He was the lord of the Jews. This can be seen of course in the bible.
You are confusing other figures from the same bible.
From the bible:

For Yahweh's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted inheritance

However, now that you admit that you were horribly wrong, and the two are not the same, I'm pleased.

I do not think so, it is my opinion it is not so. I won't bother to "bore you" anymore.

edit on 26-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
Is there any truth that if you add a certain cipher to baphomet, you get Sophia?

edit on 26-7-2011 by Khaaaaaan!! because: like the sophia on the starbucks logo I guess?

I believe it was Dr. Hugh Schonfield who first suggested this in one of his books (the name of the book escapes me now). He applied the ATBASH cipher and made the claims.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

The eggplant has nothing to do with our discusion, that was with Augustus, I was right about the eggplant, now let's move on.

Pepsi-goggles Eggplant, it's so cute how wrong you were. And how you still won't admit it.

Enlil and Enki represent somethig else, that is because you think of these entities as single entities walking around in ancient sumer, that of course is not the case, and of course I won't bother to inform you, let your master teach you.

The lord of the Jews is no other than Adonis, Adonai. Yahweh was the son, the small EL, above him are other figures. He was the lord of the Jews. This can be seen of course in the bible.

Gosh, you manage to back-pedal and contradict, and confuse yourself, all in one set of replies. Impressive.

I won't bother to "bore you" anymore.

Thanks, I'd appreciate that

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

I mostly agree with you, it's the same story from the gnostics, only that the gnostics invented the story from ancient culture with Sophia and the child, same story with Venus and Adonis, he became no other than the lord of the Jews.

But let professor Cody tell you otherwise.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Pepsi-goggles Eggplant, it's so cute how wrong you were. And how you still won't admit it.

That is your opinion. "the eggplant has been explained" now go see my post.

Gosh, you manage to back-pedal and contradict, and confuse yourself, all in one set of replies. Impressive.

I don't see where the contradiction is professor

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Really? I must have missed the explanation in Latin that is required since this is an expression that only Latin-speakers (as per your comments) would understand.

I was willing to not push the issue but you always let your ego get in the way. Now give me my Latin explanation pepsella fabricatus.

edit on 26-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Really? I must have missed the explaination in Latin that is required since this is an expression that only Latin-speakers (as per your comments) would understand.

I was willing to not push the issue but you always let your ego get in the way. Now give me my Latin explaination pepsella fabricatus.

It's back in the thread, the eggplant is a Latin synonym from a folklore. It is my statement and I'll stick by it, Vinete from Vena and Venus.

Now give me my Latin explaination pepsella fabricatus

It was provided to you back in the thread vodka boy.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

It's back in the thread, the eggplant is a Latin synonym from a folklore. It is my statement and I'll stick by it, Vinete from Vena and Venus.

Really? There is no Latin explanation by you at all in any thread. Maybe you can actually post an explanation in Latin and detail what this alleged Latin proverb/saying/expression may be. Be detailed.

It was provided to you back in the thread vodka boy.

Your insults are as weak as your facts. Try again.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Atbash cipher. yep that is it. TY, I couldn't think of it and I am separated from the material where I got it from.

(not that I can read ancient Hebrew and can actually decode such things, but interesting anyway)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Really? There is no Latin explaination by you at all in any thread. Maybe you can actually post an explaination in Latin and detail what this alleged Latin proverb/saying/expression may be. Be detailed.

The eggplant is a synonym for what I have stated, I have posted it back in the thread.
You are not going to get more then you are worth, and no it's not my ego.

But I think this is a fair asesment.

Here you go, Vin-ete.
www.aubergines.org...

From VIN wine, where the notion comes, where other things come from, vena and veneris.

wordinfo.info...:4/il:V
vino-, vin-, vini-
(Latin: wine)

There for making my statement about egg plants.

Vodka is to blame, I tell you, there is no other explenation for this.
You see I can't let this sleep, they would be thinking you were right, that is letting a lie pass by.
It was my mistake to bring it up (my mistake), for you to find out what it means. But from now you will be getting jack.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The eggplant is a synonym for what I have stated, I have posted it back in the thread.

There was no explanation in Latin anywhere in this thread, stop lying.

Here you go, Vin-ete.
www.aubergines.org...

Oh, boy! A recipe for eggplant! Wow, that is almost as good as when you use Darth Vader.

From VIN wine, where the notion comes, where other things come from, vena and veneris.

wordinfo.info...:4/il:V
vino-, vin-, vini-
(Latin: wine)

That does not look like you explaining anything to us in Latin. You made it clear that it is a Latin proverb/saying/expression that only Latin-speakers would understand. You claim to understand it, ergo, you speak Latin. Now explain it in Latin. If you can not then you obviously fabricated this point as well.

Vodka is to blame, I tell you, there is no other explenation for this.

You mean why you keep inventing stuff? My guess would be low self-esteem...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Oh, boy! A recipe for eggplant! Wow, that is almost as good as when you use Darth Vader.

I never stated the eggplant was Latin, I stated it was a synonym for Latin. You may check my post.

My original quote

The egg plant is called a bruise in some folklore because it's dark like a bruise

1 Guess you made a miss statement.
2 You do not understand Latin

That does not look like you explaining anything to us in Latin. You made it clear that it is a Latin proverb/saying/expression that only Latin-speakers would understand. You claim to understand it, ergo, you speak Latin. Now explain it in Latin. If you can not then you obviously fabricated this point as well.

There is nothing fabricated.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I never stated the eggplant was Latin, I stated it was a synonym for Latin. You may check my post.

Check your own posts.

You said it was an expression/proverb/folklore saying that could only be understood by Latin-speakers. You claim to understand it, ergo you speak Latin. Now post the explanation in Latin.

There is nothing fabricated.

By 'nothing' you mean everything.

Post the explanation in Latin.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

You said it was an expression/proverb/folklore saying that could only be understood by Latin-speakers. You claim to understand it, ergo you speak Latin. Now post the explaination in Latin.

That is true, vinete comes from friday, from VIN vena and veneris

My statement:

The egg plant is called a bruise in some folklore because it's dark like a bruise

Post the explaination in Latin.

That has been posted.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join