It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by pepsi78
Not at all, it's what it means, but not in English, it's a Latin saying.

What is the Latin saying?

From Venus darken, as a dark spot, you should know this stuff, she is your masonic queen, Miss Veneris.

It go's something like this.

From Veno- ven- where you get the meaning venom, meaning poison in Latin, mostly everything to Venus is related as in relation to darkness.

How could I invent it.

edit on 24-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

From Venus darken, as a dark spot...

No, no, no. You said 'Latin saying', what is it in LATIN? What are the words? Write it down.

How could I invent it.

Like you do with everything else, you pull it out of your anus.

Edit: And stop linking Star Trek as evidence. Nothing could be more moronic.

edit on 24-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

No, no, no. You said 'Latin saying', what is it in LATIN? What are the words? Write it down.

The word it's self means that, it's a saying.

Like you do with everything else, you pull it out of your anus.

I did not invent it.

You should know that by now, she is your queen hooker, is she not.
Joining the masons is just like joining her hooker army.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fabricator78

No, it does not, there is no evidence to support your highly fabricated position. Where is the evidence of this saying?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fabricator78

No, it does not, there is no evidence to support your highly fabricated position. Where is the evidence of this saying?

Well that is just your opinion, when veins splits it creates a dark spot, there for the definition of hunting, from veins. How can I invent this hunting comes from veins and venus, the very notion of blood and veins.

Here you go.

Since you are enlisted in her hooker army, you should know about this stuff.
Luciana......

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well that is just your opinion...

How can it be 'just my opinion' when I ask you to show evidence of something? Are you insane?

If this were a Latin saying as you ridiculously claim, then there would be evidence. Post some or admit you do not have any.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Well that is just your opinion...

How can it be 'just my opinion' when I ask you to show evidence of something? Are you insane?

Well I did, I explained it to you, what is what.

If this were a Latin saying as you ridiculously claim, then there would be evidence. Post some or admit you do not have any.

I did post it, it comes from veins and venus, blood veins creating a bruise.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well I did, I explained it to you, what is what.

Your explaination is not good enough. You need to back your claims up with sources other then your mouth.

I did post it, it comes from veins and venus, blood veins creating a bruise.

Posting pictures of The Borg and the planet Venus are not considered 'sources' or 'proof'. They are what delusional people do when they get backed into a corner after getting caught amke crap up.

DO YOU HAVE A SOURCE, YES OR NO?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I did back up my claims, it does come from veins and venus, the definition of blood.

Now figure out what blood veins have to do with this:

This is my original quote:

Hunting may mean bruising, when you hunt you hurt the animal by creating a bruise.(dark) .
The egg plant is called a bruise in some folklore because it's dark like a bruise, from the notion of veneris (friday) Venus that is dark, this in turns come from vena "vein" where the blood flows by creating a bruise(dark spot) when causing an impact. This is what a bruise is.

Now I have backed up what I have said.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I did back up my claims, it does come from veins and venus, the definition of blood.

Linking pictures of the Borg, the planet Venus and people with bruises is not evidence that 'venat-' is a Latin saying (as you retardedly claim) for 'bruise'. Where is the REAL evidence?

DO YOU HAVE REAL EVIDENCE, YES OR NO?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Linking pictures of the Borg, the planet Venus and people with bruises is not evidence that 'venat-' is a Latin saying (as you retardedly claim) for 'bruise'. Where is the REAL evidence?

DO YOU HAVE REAL EVIDENCE, YES OR NO?

Blood veins come from venus and hunting, I don't know what you mean. I proved it with the dictionary.

My original quote

Hunting may mean bruising, when you hunt you hurt the animal by creating a bruise.(dark) .
The egg plant is called a bruise in some folklore because it's dark like a bruise, from the notion of veneris (friday) Venus that is dark, this in turns come from vena "vein" where the blood flows by creating a bruise(dark spot) when causing an impact. This is what a bruise is.

Now I think I have answered it.
It's what a bruise is when you block a vain , or cause damage to it it will create a bruise, dark spot.
I told you, you know jack crap about Latin.

Looks like I did not invent anything, you may view my original quote.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

My original quote

No, liar, this is your orginal quote:

Those are not just some vegetables, they are called "VIN"ete.(vinete) and as you can see they are dark from a synonym Veneris and venationibus.

Where is the evidence that 'venationbus' means 'bruise' or 'dark' or anything other then what it really means (hunting)?

Now I think I have answered it.

No, you did not. You need sources to back up your idiotic claims.

Here, let me help you. I am going to introduce you to a guy that posts on this forum and knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING. He may be able to give you a little advice:

No you did not, post the source here like everybody else, with the external quote.
You have to post the material here, the exact things we are interesting in.
You don't just say something and say go search there, you have to back it up, post it here, from the content you are talking about.

You need to follow your own advice pepsella fabricatus and 'post the source here like everybody else, with the external quote'.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Those are not just some vegetables, they are called "VIN"ete.(vinete) and as you can see they are dark from a synonym Veneris and venationibus.

Yes they are called vinete and they are from the sinonim veneris, In latin I is E in Latin and the other way around Vinete or Venete, or VIN. What I did not state is that the egg plant is Latin, I said folklore.

VIN-ETE, from VIN.
Does it look red enough like blood ?

Vinete
www.frigofruct.ro...

In latin E is I and I is E, vinete or venete a synonym for Latin: veneris, vena and venat, also from Vin.

Where did you see me say they are Latin, they do bear a Latin synonym into modern Latin Based langueges, far away from being a liar.

Where is the evidence that 'venationbus' means 'bruise' or 'dark' or anything other then what it really means (hunting)?

from French venaison, from Latin venan to hunt. venite /vi'naiti/ e- noun the 95th ... 17c: from Latin vena vein. vent1 e» noun a slit in a garment, ...

www.messanavini.it...
Several people do not know that the origins of the word wine come from the Sanskrit verb “vena”, whose meaning is “to love”, later in Latin “venus”.

No, you did not. You need sources to back up your idiotic claims.

Sure I did

You need to follow your own advice pepsella fabricatus and 'post the source here like everybody else, with the external quote'. Look at my original quote.

Ohh I think you are just paranoia, I don't frabicate things. It's your vivid imagination from alcohol.

You have jack crap zero idea about Latin, maybe you should stick to your bottle.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Ohh I think you are just paranoia, I don't frabicate things.

None of those links say 'venat-' equals 'bruising'. You need to follow your own advice and post sources.

It's your vivid imagination from alcohol.

Speaking of which, you need to lay of the jumbo rock, it makes you think Star Trek is a source.

Speaking of sources, you obviously do not have any.

How lame.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

None of those links say 'venat-' equals 'bruising'. You need to follow your own advice and post sources.

Venat may mean bruising, it's my original statement and I'll stick to it, Venat from vena, blood vein, I have explained my self. Vena from blood vein. It's hard for you to grasp because it's not meant to be understood in English.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

It's hard for you to grasp because it's not meant to be understood in English.

Then explain it to me in Latin.

edit on 24-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The relation between things, Dumuzi is the son of Venus (Aphrodities, Ishtar, Innana etc) but he is not the original son of Venus, because he is just adopted, get it ? and comes from somewhere else. Meaning he is someone else before: he becomes Dumuzi. tammuz/adonis son and lover of Venus, because this is just a description of something that had another description before it became that.

Since he is the adoptive child of Venus and also Lover this makes him "son of Venus" "son of the morning star"
Since Venus is the morning star. He is Lucifer. The child is not bad intended but it is she who turns the child into a beast. As we know Yhweh was very very harsh, this is due to what she has done to him.

edit on 23-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

I'm afraid you're just spouting nonsense, again.
He does not BECOME Dumuzi.
His IS Dumuzi.
A separate and wholly different entity to Enlil.
Who also did not BECOME Enlil.
He IS Enlil.

Shall we take a look at both entities in their journey to the underworld?

Enlil:
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...
Above you will find the myth that relates to Enlil's journey

Dumuzi:

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
Above you will find a few versions of Dumuzi's journey.

No matter how you spin it, they are NOT the same deity.
They do NOT take the same kind of journey.
One does not BECOME the other.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I'm afraid you're just spouting nonsense, again.
He does not BECOME Dumuzi.
His IS Dumuzi.
A separate and wholly different entity to Enlil.
Who also did not BECOME Enlil.
He IS Enlil.

Dumuzi is adopted, it's why he is called "Adonis" because of his adoption, you don't know what adoption implies.
Dumuzi is the son of the morning star, Adonai"lord" from the bible implies this very definition.

Enlil:
www-etcsl.orient.ox.ac.uk...
Above you will find the myth that relates to Enlil's journey

Dumuzi:

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...
Above you will find a few versions of Dumuzi's journey.

No matter how you spin it, they are NOT the same deity.
They do NOT take the same kind of journey.
One does not BECOME the other.

I did not state Dumuzi is Enlil but I was talking about the relation they share.

edit on 25-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

It's hard for you to grasp because it's not meant to be understood in English.

Then explain it to me in Latin.

Venat, meaning dark I did explain it. Like venetia the water city where water flows, it's associated with dark Love, like a very dark red color, like blood. Any of these terms mean that venat, venari, dark red like a bruise, hunting. It's not in English.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It's not in English.

You keep saying that. You need to then explain it to me in LATIN since you claim it is a Latin phrase/proverb/saying. Explain it in LATIN using LATIN words, this way I can understand it the same way you claim to understand it. What part do you not understand?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join