It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hunting is not associated with veins. You fabricated that premise. Where is a link that supports this?

Sure it does.

from French venaison, from Latin venan to hunt. venite /vi'naiti/ e- noun the 95th ... 17c: from Latin vena vein. vent1 e» noun a slit in a garment, ...

Ripped veins would create a hemmorage, not a bruise.

No the blood from the Vain wold create a black spot on the skin around that spot. It's a bruise, along with a hemoragy.

Everyone is still waiting for your link. Did you find it yet?

What link ? I have provided it, Vena, Venat, Venus.
You stated it does not come from those, I proved to you it does.

edit on 24-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mendax78
Sure it does.

from French venaison, from Latin venan to hunt. venite /vi'naiti/ e- noun the 95th ... 17c: from Latin vena vein. vent1 e» noun a slit in a garment, ...

Nothing about bruising there. Any links to where it says that 'veant-' means 'bruising'?

What link ? I have provided it, Vena, Venat, Venus.
You stated it does not come from those, I provided to you it does.

Review time. YOU stated 'venat-' means 'bruise'. I sad it did not. Now where is the link to the evidence?

edit on 24-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Nothing about bruising there. Any links to where it says that 'veant-' means 'bruising'?

It's a meaning from veins, but not in English. Vena, Venat is related to Venus that is described as something dark. Since it's a meaning it's not into the dictionary.

Review time. YOU stated 'venat-' means 'bruise'. I sad it did not. Now where is the link to the evidence?

Yes as creating something dark, like a bruise, it's what Vena, and Venat means.

Something like this

This is what happens when blocking the veins.

infomationhealth.blogspot.com...
DEFINITIONS Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) is a state where a small blood clot clot-spread throughout the blood stream, causing blockage of small blood vessels and reducing the clotting factors needed to control bleeding.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

It's a meaning from veins.

Then show me the link where it says 'venat-' means 'bruise'.

Yes as creating something dark, like a bruise, it's what Vena, and venat means.

All the links you provided do not say 'venat-' means 'bruise', do you have one, yes or no?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Then show me the link where it says 'venat-' means 'bruise'.

It's a meaning of Venat, from something dark like a bruise, from Vena the blood vein.

All the links you provided do not say 'venat-' means 'bruise', do you have one, yes or no?

It means black like a bruise, it's what hunting means as a meaning.
From Vena, Venus, Venat.

The word is called it's self venat because when you hunt you cause a venat, darkness, dark spot, a bruise, it's a meaning. Now I have proved to you venus-venat-vena they all equal out, it's where the notion of hunting comes from.

Source

Venat. 3. dark spots amidst snow, where the snow had dissolved, or docs not rest. T

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

It means black like a bruise, it's what hunting means as a meaning.

That is what you keep saying but I still have not seen a link to anything that says 'venat-' means 'bruise', do you have one, yes or no?

For a guy who claims to not like repeating himself you just keep repeating yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Here is an association

Source

Venat. 3. dark spots amidst snow, where the snow had dissolved, or docs not rest. T

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Here is an association

Source

Oh, hahahahahah. First, that is an abrreviation of a longer word that is why it has has a period at the end (notice the other abbreviated word right infront of it-'xen.'). You are so ridiculously bad at sources it should be a crime.

Secondly, the word you think means 'dark spots on snow' (venat.) also appears in the same book infront of the definitions 'a young shoot', 'to come to an agreement' and 'the act of looking directly in the face'. It also appears with the same 'xen.' abbrevation infront. It obviously can not mean all of those things because it is only an abbreviation. So, next time, check your source before you post. Pathetic.

Thirdly there is nothing there about bruises.

OH, HAHAHAHAHA.

You kill me.

I guess that was your best link at proving 'venat-' means 'bruise'.

Sad.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Dp removed...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

It may mean other things as well, as hunting it's what it means, a dark spot, a bruise, if a bruise is a dark spot, it is the notion to create darkness. This in turn is known from dark or black friday, the representation of Venus as dark.

All these terms make about that blood is a darkish red color, when the veins are penetrated the darken blood spills
over the area.

To go hunting is to make dark, it is a meaning.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It may mean other things as well, as hunting it's what it means, a dark spot, a bruise, if a bruise is a dark spot, it is the notion to create darkness. This in turn is known from dark or black friday, the representation of Venus as dark.

Oh, hahahahah. No, you quoted an abbreviation and are trying to pretend it meant what you said.

Now, do you have a link that says 'venat-' means 'bruise', yes or no?

(Make sure you THOROUGHLY read your source before posting)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Oh, hahahahah. No, you quoted an abbreviation and are trying to pretend it meant what you said.

I never stated it was used in the dictionary, I stated it was a meaning.
I proved it to you that hunting does come from vein, venus.

Now, do you have a link that says 'venat-' means 'bruise', yes or no?

Venat means hunting, but hunting it's self is dark, as creating it, it's a meaning of the word that it is not into the dictionary, because venat comes from venus.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I never stated it was used in the dictionary, I stated it was a meaning.

A 'meaning' by defintion should appear in a dictionary, otherwise it is not a 'meaning' but just your half-baked opinion.

Venat means hunting, but hunting it's self is dark, as creating it, it's a meaning of the word that it is not into the dictionary, because venat comes from venus.

If that were the case and not just your assinine opinion then there would be some reference to it somewhere. Where is a link to this?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

A 'meaning' by defintion should appear in a dictionary, otherwise it is not a 'meaning' but just your half-baked opinion

It's more like a synonym, Venat is like dark..

If that were the case and not just your assinine opinion then there would be some reference to it somewhere. Where is a link to this?

No it's what it is, from Vena, to create a black spot when hunting the animal.
It does not appear because it does not mean that in English, in english it means Hunting and that is it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
It's more like a synonym, Venat is like dark..

Oh, now it is 'more like a synonym', well news flash genius, synonyms are in the dictionary too.

No it's what it is, from Vena, to create a black spot when hunting the animal.

Where is the link?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Oh, now it is 'more like a synonym', well news flash genius, synonyms are in the dictionary too.

I stated from the start is not in the dictionary. Vena venat, venari, this are all from Venus dark, from darken blood, there is no link because it does not mean that in English. It's like a word for making dark (not in English)
It is a meaning only in Latin.

This is a result from vein, when hunting you puncture the animal making a dark spot.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
reply to post by network dude

Hi Network Dude -

Yes indeed - It seems from the writings of certain "insiders", the figures of the androgynous 'god of Nature Wisdom' aka Baphomet (which is a Hebrew ATBASH Gemmatria Ciper (i.e. a letter for letter reversed Aleph-Beth) for the term SOPHYA (which is a Greek word) expressed in reversed Hebrew-Aramaic letters meaning, e.g. arcane wisdom or 'gnosis') and the 3 syncretistic triune (and united) fertility-gods 'Jahbulon' (Jahweh + Ba'al + [Am]on both occur in the highly 'occult' andd symbolic rights of the Masonic 33rd Degree - something that bothers alot of persons newly acquiring that dreaded degree - including the American 'founding father' George Washington !

Thanks for answering me. So is it your belief that Balphomet is revealed in the 33rd degree? I have nothing to go on with this other than some of the same sources you have and the men I know who are 33rd degree masons. Before I ask direct questions about something that may end up being an urban legend, I hope to get some semi factual information to bring to the table. As with most of what I learned, there is much more to it than the original lesson. You have to dig, listen, learn, and live to get to the heart of each lesson. I have only scratched the surface on most. It would be very interesting to see the real deal, instead of innuendo, but that is always the case.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I stated from the start is not in the dictionary.

Which means it is fabricated.

It is a meaning only in Latin..

Not it odes not. Otherwise there would be evidence of this. You have not presented any so it obviously is not true.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I stated from the start is not in the dictionary.

Which means it is fabricated.

Not at all, it's what it means, but not in English, it's a Latin saying.

Not it odes not. Otherwise there would be evidence of this. You have not presented any so it obviously is not true.

Since it does not mean that in English then no. I explained it to you, it's related to Veneris (black friday) and to
Veins, as in Hunting creating a dark spot, a definition for a bruise, when blood from a vein forms a dark spot.
How could I make it up if hunting is related to veins and venus.

Veneris, queen of the masons.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Not at all, it's what it means, but not in English, it's a Latin saying.

What is the Latin saying?

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join