It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Here is an ETYMOLOGY lesson for you to-day, (since you like to waste our time posting silly, uneducated garbage on this thread..and have shown no sign of slowing down as yet..) – in any event, we are all in hope that this will help you become, well…less befuddled.

I did not state it's in the dictionary, since it's a meaning a synonym
It's not uneducated crap.

FYI – The term VENVS and its cognates (e.g. venereal) has absolutely NADA to do with ‘Bruising’ – your infatuation with bruises may well just be your (subconscious?) masochistic side slipping out in public here…

That is your opinion. You just like Augustus don't understand the definition of a bruise in Latin

edit on 23-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

So, yes, it refutes you completely, not only on the mix up you made of Dumuzi and Enlil, but also on your non-comprehension of anthropomorphism.

The relation between things, Dumuzi is the son of Venus (Aphrodities, Ishtar, Innana etc) but he is not the original son of Venus, because he is just adopted, get it ? and comes from somewhere else. Meaning he is someone else before: he becomes Dumuzi. tammuz/adonis son and lover of Venus, because this is just a description of something that had another description before it became that.

Since he is the adoptive child of Venus and also Lover this makes him "son of Venus" "son of the morning star"
Since Venus is the morning star. He is Lucifer. The child is not bad intended but it is she who turns the child into a beast. As we know Yhweh was very very harsh, this is due to what she has done to him.

edit on 23-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
post removed
edit on 24-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsifraud78
Since it's a meaning it's not in the dictionary.

Then you made it up, just like everything else you post on here. No link, no truth.

...you can't you don't understand Latin.

Right. I saw how quickly you can answer questions in Latin. I find it ironic that a fraud tries to pretend he knows a subject that it obviously has no knowledge of.

This is a simple term in Latin it's casual.

Got a link? Thought not.....

edit on 24-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
I did not make it up, it';s a meaning, it's what it means.

You did make it up, just like everything else you post. There is nothing to back up your claims.

This just proves my point that you have no idea of Latin. A bruise is dark like Friday.
It is not into the dictionary because it's a pro-verb, a meaning of Friday as black, as a bruise.

Right, because Friday is not even Latin and they would say, "I got punched in the face and now I have a Friday-eye." Makes total sense.

Can you make anymore crap up?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Then you made it up, just like everything else you post on here. No link, no truth.

I did not make it up, it';s a meaning, it's what it means, and as for the rest it is not made up, I posted links to the material I have used, unlike others. I did not make anything up.

Right. I saw how quickly you can answer questions in Latin. I find it ironic that a fraud tries to pretend he knows a subject that it obviously has no knowledge of.

This just proves my point that you have no idea of Latin.
From Vena that comes from Venus, a blood vesle. A bruise is a broken blood vesle and has to do with blood.

It's what it means, I did not make it up, anyone can see that splatered vains and tissue is a bruise.

What vena is in Latin:

www.online-dictionary.biz...
vena vein, stream, vein of ore, streak

There for it's why hunting starts with "VENA"tionibus, as in venationibus
It's why hunting is like bruising, do you understand know ?
Aditionaly it's why egg plants were called that, because of their dark color.

It just proves my point that you know nothing of Latin, not that I care about Latin or that I'm a Latin protector thriving my self with pride because I know Latin, I can give crap about Latin as Latin is a language that distorted things in my opinion, but I can understand it better than you. I can understand the words, the terms without looking into a freaking book.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I did not make it up, it';s a meaning, it's what it means, and as for the rest it is not made up, I posted links to the material I have used, unlike others. I did not make anything up.

You never posted any dictionary links to back up that 'el' means 'him' and 'venatio' means 'bruise'. You made it up. You are a habitual fabricator.

This just proves my point that you have no idea of Latin.

How does you not being able to answer MY questions in Latin prove that I do not know Latin? That is pure imbecility.

There for it's why hunting starts with "VENA"tionibus, as in venationibus
It's why hunting is like bruising, do you understand know ?

No, because hunting is not like bruising. It is hunting. That is why they are two different words.

Aditionaly it's why egg plants were called that, because of their dark color.

The Romans did not have eggplants. Stop making things up.

It just proves my point that you know nothing of Latin, not that I care about Latin or that I'm a Latin protector thriving my self with pride because I know Latin, I can give crap about Latin as Latin is a language that distorted things in my opinion, but I can understand it better than you. I can understand the words, the terms without looking into a freaking book.

No you can not. That is why you act the fool and habitually make things up. You have been exposed. You are a fraud.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You have your answer.
VENA"tionibus,

From Vena, a vain from venation, multimple vains that form a pattern (a bruise)
VENATIONibus,
VENAtionibus

All meaning blood vesels.

About bruise vains.

symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com...
Vein bruise: A haematoma that occurs around the vein. See free access online books about Vein bruise below. See detailed information below for a list of 6 causes of Vein bruise, Symptom Checker, including diseases and drug side effect causes.

When you rip a vain it creates a bruise, it's very simple.

No, because hunting is not like bruising. It is hunting. That is why they are two different words.

That may be in English.

The Romans did not have eggplants. Stop making things up.

I never stated the definition of an eggplant was Roman for black, I stated it is in some folklore, you are adding things, as in an "addition" "addon" go back and check what I have said.

I stated that the bruise is connected and it is like hunting that in return comes from Venus, and that the egg plant was in some folklore as a bruise.

No you can not. That is why you act the fool and habitually make things up. You have been exposed. You are a fraud.

You have no idea of Latin, you just quote it from a book like a book worm.

That may be part of your imagination. You only exposed your self on how good you are on Latin.
I can assure you, I am no fraud.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mendax78
You have your answer.
VENA"tionibus,

From Vena, a vain from venation, multimple vains that form a pattern (a bruise)
VENATIONibus,
VENAtionibus

All meaning blood vesels.

About bruise vains.

symptoms.wrongdiagnosis.com...
Vein bruise: A haematoma that occurs around the vein. See free access online books about Vein bruise below. See detailed information below for a list of 6 causes of Vein bruise, Symptom Checker, including diseases and drug side effect causes.

Nothing about 'venatio' meaning 'bruise', where is the dictionary link? You know, like this:

...from venatus, p.p. of venari "to hunt, pursue," probably from PIE base *weie- "to strive after, pursue with vigor, desire" (cf. Skt. veti "follows after," Avestan vayeiti "hunts," Lith. veju "to hunt, pursue," O.C.S. voji "warrior," O.E. waþ "hunting," O.N. veiðr "chase, hunting, fishing;" see Venus). Real Source, not made up pepsella 'folklore'...

Ohhhh....so sorry, that proves you wrong again. Try refuting this with sources instead of bullcrap 'folklore' you invent on the fly.

That may be in English.

And in Latin. They are two different words.

I never stated the definition of an eggplant was Roman for black, I stated it is in some folklore, you are adding things, as in an "addition" "addon" go back and check what I have said.

I stated that the bruise is connected and it is like hunting that in return comes from Venus, and that the egg plant was in some folklore as a bruise.

Where is the link to this 'folklore'?

You have no idea of Latin, you just quote it from a book like a book worm.

If I have no idea why is it you that can not respond to it?

You only exposed your self on how good you are on Latin.

Why thank you. I am quite good at Latin. I am glad to see you finally realized this.

I can assure you, I am no fraud.

No, sadly you are. A habitual fabricator. Exposed for all to see by your inabilty to prove any of your points by using the language in question in a conversation.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Venation means veins, as "vena" means vein. When the vains are punctured a bruise is created. There for hunting is associated with this.

No, sadly you are. A habitual fabricator. Exposed for all to see by your inabilty to prove any of your points by using the language in question in a conversation.

I don't see how, it's you just flaming because you are wrong. It's where the term comes from.

Hunting starts with vaining, vains in Latin(venationibus), it's where the term comes from.

VENATIONibus,
VENAtionibus

From Venus.

theoriginoflanguage.com...
word VEIN according to Webster is from the Latin word VENA meaning to curry. The word VO-NA בו נע means WITH IT MOVES in Hebrew and is no doubt the origin of the Latin VENA.

Finally, the word VAIN is listed as coming from the Latin VENUS meaning empty obviously from the Hebrew words VO AIN בו אין meaning IN IT NONE, the same meaning as for the word VEIN. Is this a play on words.

Venat means hunting.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Listen, Pepsi –

I’m afraid that (once again !) you've gotten yourself all twisted up and are (again !) hopelessly confused - mainly owing to your lack of basic understanding of root-words in the English Language.

I would strongly suggest taking a beginner’s Philology course – even online courses are available - if only so you can learn some hard ‘demonstrable’ facts ref: the basics of relating various etymological root=forms – and to propose etymological solutions to word origins that are actually recognized by linguistic experts in the field as such.

So far, you have shown everyone on this unnaturally (and unnecessarily !) long Thread that you are incapable of deriving even the most rudimentary etymological roots for modern English words which owe their derivations from other (and often far more ancient) languages.

Your silly guesswork (to say nothing of your paltry English grammar and limited vocabulary) are doing nothing but wasting our valuable time on this thread - which (incidentally…) is SUPPOSED to be discussing issues surrounding the meaning of JABULON (i.e. YAH[weh]-BA’AL-[am]ON) and the term BAPHOMET (=Hebrew Reverse Atbash Gemmatrial Cipher for the Greek word for Gnosis i.e. ‘SOFYA’) – you have taken this thread way off-track with your jejune pretensions which only end up making you look more foolish each time you post one of your silly, made-up-from-thin-air ‘responses’ which in fact don’t reasonably answer anything at all germane to this discussion.

Why do you persist on trying to force false etymological patterns on non-related words and ideas that have no etymological support whatsoever? Do you think we are all idiots without having achieved higher educational degrees under our belts?

FYI: the word VEIN is spelled V-E-I-N in modern English, and the plural form of this word is V-E-I-N-S and not ‘V-A-I-N-S’ as you wrote...are you a bad typist or just a bad speller – or maybe just dyslexic?

The word VEIN has a far different etymology from what you have been making up so far – see ME (Middle English i.e. ‘Chaucerean’ c. 1400 CE) the double-word: ‘Veine-Bloode’ – from the Old French veine, 'a VEIN/ARTERY ' derived from the Latin VENA, which also denotes a ‘vein’ or ‘artery’ or ‘blood vessel’ or even a ‘water-course’ – i.e. ‘that which allows sometning to be transported along ‘…

Note that VENA is cognate with the Latin verb ‘VEHO/ VEHERE / VEXI / VECTUM’ to ‘carry around’ – in the sense of a VEIN being the 'conveyer' or ‘carrier’ of blood – It is from this basic Latin verb ‘VEHO, VEHERE’ that we derive our modern English word ‘Vehicle’ .

Since we’re on the subject, some other related Latin words that are also ‘cognate’ (i.e. etymologically-related) with the Latin verb VEHO/VEHERE are e.g. ADVEHO / ADVEHERE, E[x]VEHO / EVEHERE/ EVEXI/ EVECTUS, from which we derive the English word ‘EVICT’ - i.e. ‘convey or move something/someone to the outside’, INVEHO / INVEHERE (from which we get the English phrase ‘inveigh against’) SUBVEHO / SUBVEHERE etc.

In sommo, the Latin verb VEHO / VEHERE has to do with MOTION i.e. something COURSING THROUGH something, and NOT 'bruising'.

Get it? Somehow I doubt I am at all getting through to you....!

edit on 24-7-2011 by Sigismundus because: Stutterrringggg keeeyboarrrd - the veritable BBBBANE of fasst typpppisttssss !!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Venation means veins, as "vena" means vein. When the vains are punctured a bruise is created. There for hunting is associated with this.

Uh, no. Hunting is not associated with bruising, it is associated with hunting. They are two different actions.

Hunting starts with vaining, vains in Latin(venationibus), it's where the term comes from.

No it does not. I am still waiting for a link to dictionary defintion, do you have one, yes or no?

word VEIN according to Webster is from the Latin word VENA meaning to curry.

To 'curry'? You mean like Tikka Masala?

Finally, the word VAIN is listed as coming from the Latin VENUS meaning empty obviously from the Hebrew words VO AIN בו אין meaning IN IT NONE, the same meaning as for the word VEIN. Is this a play on words.

You are a play on words. Or maybe more like a travesty on words.

And languages.

And Facts.

Venat means hunting.

Wow! You got one right. I guess you do pay attention to what I tell you occasionally. There may be hope for you one day.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I’m afraid that (once again !) you've gotten yourself all twisted up and are (again !) hopelessly confused - mainly owing to your lack of basic understanding of root-words in the English Language.

I'm not confused about anything, VENAT, to hunt comes from VENA, meaning vein.

Your silly guesswork (to say nothing of your paltry English grammar and limited vocabulary) are doing nothing but wasting our valuable time on this thread - which (incidentally…) is SUPPOSED to be discussing issues
surrounding the meaning of JABULON (i.e. YAH[weh]-BA’AL-[am]ON) and the term BAPHOMET (=Hebrew Reverse Atbash Gemmatrial Cipher for the Greek word for Gnosis i.e. ‘SOFYA’) – you have taken this thread way off-track with your jejune pretensions which only end up making you look more foolish each time you post one of your silly, made-up-from-thin-air ‘responses’ which in fact don’t reasonably answer anything at all germane to this discussion.

That is another epic fail of yours, I showed you that Jehova is the small EL Elyon, you still keep your crappy version. Baphomet means Lucifer, Sophia is (Lucifera) Lucifer is the son.

Why do you persist on trying to force false etymological patterns on non-related words and ideas that have no etymological support whatsoever? Do you think we are all idiots without having achieved higher educational degrees under our belts?

There is no false etymological patterns just you confused.

FYI: the word VEIN is spelled V-E-I-N in modern English, and the plural form of this word is V-E-I-N-S and not ‘V-A-I-N-S’ as you wrote...are you a bad typist or just a bad speller – or maybe just dyslexic?

How ever VENA in latin means Vein in English, so my mistake for misspelling a word has nothing to do with it.

The word VEIN has a far different etymology from what you have been making up so far – see ME (Middle English i.e. ‘Chaucerean’ c. 1400 CE) the double-word: ‘Veine-Bloode’ – from the Old French veine, 'a VEIN/ARTERY ' derived from the Latin VENA, which also denotes a ‘vein’ or ‘artery’ or ‘blood vessel’ or even a ‘water-course’ – i.e. ‘that which allows sometning to be transported along ‘…

And what I have been saying all along ?

Note that VENA is cognate with the Latin verb ‘VEHO/ VEHERE / VEXI / VECTUM’ to ‘carry around’ – in the sense of a VEIN being the 'conveyer' or ‘carrier’ of blood – It is from this basic Latin verb ‘VEHO, VEHERE’ that we derive our modern English word ‘Vehicle’ .

I know what Vena means.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Uh, no. Hunting is not associated with bruising, it is associated with hunting. They are two different actions.

It's not in English, it holds this meaning in Latin.

To 'curry'? You mean like Tikka Masala?

The word Vena means blood vesle, the word Venat means to hunt.

You are a play on words. Or maybe more like a travesty on words.

And languages.

And Facts.

I'm not playing on words it's where it comes from.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It's not in English, it holds this meaning in Latin.

No it does not. If you have evidence to the contrary then provide a link.

The word Vena means blood vesle, the word Venat means to hunt.

Exactly, and they are TWO different words with TWO different meanings.

I'm not playing on words it's where it comes from.

You have that link yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No it does not. If you have evidence to the contrary then provide a link.

Sure it does, Vena and Venat, hunting from a vain, from Venus as I stated.

Exactly, and they are TWO different words with TWO different meanings.

No one derives from other.
Source

from French venaison, from Latin venan to hunt. venite /vi'naiti/ e- noun the 95th ... 17c: from Latin vena vein. vent1 e» noun a slit in a garment, ...

You have that link yet?

I have provided one.

Here is another:

www.messanavini.it...
Several people do not know that the origins of the word wine come from the Sanskrit verb “vena”, whose meaning is “to love”, later in Latin “venus”.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mendax78
Sure it does, Vena and Venat, hunting from a vain, from Venus as I stated.

I could care less what you 'stated' (because that is all you really do). Where is the link to supporting evidence?

No one derives from other.
Source

from French venaison, from Latin venan to hunt. venite /vi'naiti/ e- noun the 95th ... 17c: from Latin vena vein. vent1 e» noun a slit in a garment, ...

Nothing about 'bruising' there. You insisted 'venat-' means 'bruise', have you forgotten. Where is the link that supports that statement?

I have provided one.

Too bad it did not help you make your fabricated point.

edit on 24-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Nothing about 'bruising' there. You insisted 'venat-' means 'bruise', have you forgotten. Where is the link that supports that statement?

Hunting is associated with veins, as I told you it's a meaning from ripped veins creating a bruise.
When you hunt the animal you puncture it.
The term dark veins would mean dark, black as a bruise.

Too bad it did not help you make your fabricated point.

It proves my point it comes from Venus.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Hunting is asociated with veins...

Hunting is not associated with veins. You fabricated that premise. Where is a link that supports this?

..as I told you it's a meaning from riped vaines creating a bruise.

Ripped veins would create a hemmorage, not a bruise.

It proves my point it comes from Venus.

Everyone is still waiting for your link. Did you find it yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join