It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
dark from a synonym...venationibus.

What do eggplants have to do with hunting?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Hunting may mean bruising, when you hunt you hurt the animal by creating a bruise.(dark) .
The egg plant is called a bruise in some folklore because it's dark like a bruise, from the notion of veneris (friday) Venus that is dark, this in turns come from vena "vein" where the blood flows by creating a bruise(dark spot) when causing an impact. This is what a bruise is.

blogidaho.biz...

edit on 23-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Enlil is not Dumuzi.
Dumuzi did not go to the underworld and emerge as Enlil, no matter how many times you try to say it.
Like I told you, what feels like hundreds of pages ago, you're just plain wrong.

I did not say he emerged as Enlil, you miss quoted me.

As you can see, what Professor Jacobsen writes refutes exactly what you've been trying to assert.

the elan vital of new life in nature, vegetable and animal, a will and power in it that brings it about.

He does not refute anything that I have stated, he agrees with me. Tammuz is the description of the son of the morning star, son of Venus.

What has Satan'el been teaching you ?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hi Network Dude -

Yes indeed - It seems from the writings of certain "insiders", the figures of the androgynous 'god of Nature Wisdom' aka Baphomet (which is a Hebrew ATBASH Gemmatria Ciper (i.e. a letter for letter reversed Aleph-Beth) for the term SOPHYA (which is a Greek word) expressed in reversed Hebrew-Aramaic letters meaning, e.g. arcane wisdom or 'gnosis') and the 3 syncretistic triune (and united) fertility-gods 'Jahbulon' (Jahweh + Ba'al + [Am]on both occur in the highly 'occult' andd symbolic rights of the Masonic 33rd Degree - something that bothers alot of persons newly acquiring that dreaded degree - including the American 'founding father' George Washington !

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Hunting may mean bruising...

The word you used (venationibus) is a derivitive of the Latin word for 'hunt' and has nothing to do with bruising. Additionally, the Romans had no concept of the eggplant (there is no word for it in Latin) as it was not introduced to Europe until the aproximately the 15th or 16th Century.

...when you hunt you hurt the animal by creating a bruise.(dark) .

Really? What metallurgically proficient socitites went around hunting animals with blunt objects? When you typically hunt an animal you hurt it by putting a hole in it (stabbing/projectile weapon), not beating it with a piece of lumber.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The word you used (venationibus) is a derivitive of the Latin word for 'hunt' and has nothing to do with bruising. Additionally, the Romans had no concept of the eggplant (there is no word for it in Latin) as it was not introduced to Europe until the aproximately the 15th or 16th Century.

The notion of the eggplant as bruse came later in cultures, because it is dark it's like a bruise, dark.
The notion of the bruise as hunting go's longer, it's what it is, when you kill an animal, it turns dark, since blood no longer flows it turns like a bruise. From Vena that means Vain, with the name I'm coming" or Venit.

Vena and Venit blood flow thru the vains from Venus. When blood no longer flows it turns into darkness. (description of dieing)

I told you, you have no idea of Latin as a native languege and native customs, you only study like a robot.

It's why hunting means bruise.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The notion of the bruise as hunting go's longer, it's what it is, when you kill an animal, it turns dark, since blood no longer flows it turns like a bruise.

Since it is obvious you have never gone hunting I will clue you in, you do not leave the blood in the animal once you kill it otherwise it fouls the meat. This has been known since pre-history. The animal will only turn dark if you leave it unprocessed which would be the opposite of hunting as it would no longer be useful as a food supply.

From Vena that means Vain, with the name I'm coming" or Venit.

Wrong again:

The Latin word venatio (hunting; the chase)
derived from the Latin word venatus (hunting, hunt)
derived from the Latin word venari (hunt)
derived from the Proto-Indo-European root *wen- source

Also:

venison
late 13c., from O.Fr. venesoun "meat of large game," especially deer or boar, also "a hunt," from L. venationem (nom. venatio) "a hunt," also "game as the product of the hunt," from venatus, p.p. of venari "to hunt, pursue," probably from PIE base *weie- "to strive after, pursue with vigor, desire" (cf. Skt. veti "follows after," Avestan vayeiti "hunts," Lith. veju "to hunt, pursue," O.C.S. voji "warrior," O.E. waþ "hunting," O.N. veiðr "chase, hunting, fishing;" see Venus). source

Nothing about bruising there.

I told you, you have no idea of Latin as a native languege and native customs...

Considering that it has not been spoke as a regular language in centuries and its orginators are millenia-gone I do not think anyone has beeen raised in Latin "native languege (sic) and native customs".

...you only study like a robot.

Better then pretending that I can understand Latin and getting proved to be a fraud like happened to you.

edit on 23-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Wrong again:

The Latin word venatio (hunting; the chase)
derived from the Latin word venatus (hunting, hunt)
derived from the Latin word venari (hunt)
derived from the Proto-Indo-European root *wen- source

Exactly Venatus from Venus, Veneris, Vena. You are a robot dear.
Venus is represented by dark waters, the night. I told you the dictionary won't help you since it's a synonym.

Considering that it has not been spoke as a regular language in centuries and its orginators are millenia-gone I do not think anyone has beeen raised in Latin "native languege (sic) and native customs".

You have no idea of latin

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Exactly Venatus from Venus, Veneris, Vena. You are a robot dear.
Venus is represented by dark waters, the night. I told you the dictionary won't help you since it's a synonym.

There is no mention of bruising in any description. Synonyms have dictionary entries too.

You have no idea of latin

Funny coming from the guy who pretended to know Latin and got exposed as being a fraud.

edit on 23-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There is no mention of bruising in any description. Synonyms have dictionary entries too.

It is a synonym, Venetia "the water city"

Funny coming from the guy who pretended to know Latin and got exposed as being a fraud.

You have no idea of Latin.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It is a synonym, Venetia "the water city"

Do you have a Latin dictionary entry that shows 'venari' means 'bruise'?

You have no idea of Latin.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It's a synonym for bruise, for darknes, from veneri/venus.

That is just your opinion Robotel.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Wrong. The Latin word for 'bruise' is 'frendo'.

That is just your opinion Robotel.

Vel litteris Latinis operam das?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Wrong. The Latin word for 'bruise' is 'frendo'.

I stated that it's a meaning, a synonym. It's where the dictionary will no longer help you.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

it's a meaning, a synonym. It's where the dictionary will no longer help you. Proving you know jack zero about Latin.

Where is a link showing that 'venari' means 'bruise'?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Yes, you did say that he emerged as Enlil. Here, let's quote you again:

Yahweh is Adonis, Osiris, Tammuz, Chronus, Saturn. The name adonai is officialy used in the old testament.
This character becomes lord of the underworld.
Enki an Enlil is just another way of putting it, it represents the two faced concept.

many of the gods under different names that came later are the same ones from the begining, it's the same deities.

Yes he is a storm god, Enlil and Enki, Seth and Osiris, Adonis and his dark counterpart his reflection.

Adonis from there on go's to become a storm god in the underword, the well known Hebrew Lord YAHWEH, god of the storms.

Then, when I said:

Yahweh/Set/Enlil: Strong storm god, head of the pantheon, strict righteousness.

You answered with:

Yes but you left out the other half, the notion of the twin, these are incomplete pairs.

So, yes, it refutes you completely, not only on the mix up you made of Dumuzi and Enlil, but also on your non-comprehension of anthropomorphism.

Sorry, Pepsi-goggles Eggplant.
Wrong yet again.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Pepsikins --

Here is an ETYMOLOGY lesson for you to-day, (since you like to waste our time posting silly, uneducated garbage on this thread..and have shown no sign of slowing down as yet..) – in any event, we are all in hope that this will help you become, well…less befuddled.

FYI – The term VENVS and its cognates (e.g. venereal) has absolutely NADA to do with ‘Bruising’ – your infatuation with bruises may well just be your (subconscious?) masochistic side slipping out in public here…

The noun form of the Latin word VENVS meant something along the lines of "sexual desire" - etymologically connected to the DEPONENT (look up the word) verb 'VENERARI' ('to honour/worship xxx' or pay ‘adoration to xxx’ to hence ‘venerate xxx’) and its noun-form VENIA (which carries with it something along the lines of ‘Favour’ and may be behind our modern English words like ‘venal’ (meaning e.g. ‘bribeable/desirous of-hungry for esp. monetary gain’, etc.) - either way it always carries with it the idea off DESIRE in some sense or other...

An old Sanskrit root VANAS might be directly etymologically related to an earlier Indo-European root WEN which carries with it the idea of - "chase/strive after sexually / lust for /desire” etc. - we see V-N in common here in its old root forrms.

Sanskrit also has another related desire word: VANATI – meaning something like ‘successful sexual conquests’, and the Avestan shows the term: ‘Vanaiti’ to mean something along the lines of ‘Deep Desires or Wishes’ –

Interestingly, perhaps, Old English has the verb WYSCAN – ‘to desire/hope for’ probably where we get our modern English word ‘wish’ –related perhaps to another Old English word WYNN – ‘joy, rapture, achieved desire’ from which we probably get ‘win’ - where if you will notice, the W/V and the N are still preserved...

But enough of your jejune and totally made up 'bruisy' etymologies, already - they’re becoming something of a bore on this thread !

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
Pepsikins --

Here is an ETYMOLOGY lesson for you to-day...

How dare you, you Latin robot.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Hi Aug--

I know...I Just Couldn't Help Myself...hee heee

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

it's a meaning, a synonym. It's where the dictionary will no longer help you. Proving you know jack zero about Latin.
Where is a link showing that 'venari' means 'bruise'?

Since it's a meaning it's not in the dictionary.
It's like saying piece of cake, but piece of cake does not mean just a peace of cake, it means alrighty, ok and so on. People who understand know what I'm talking about, you can't you don't understand Latin. This is a simple term in Latin it's casual.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join