It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ontheset
I always thought baphomet was above all another sign for enki or channeling him. im wrong most likely.

Baphomet is the bisexual goat, Lucifer(a) , it's universal, just like luci-fer, lucifer is bisexual.
Baphomet refers to the water, from baptism (water), it is no other than Venus.

This is found in the name LUCI-FER.
It can be said about that it's a she male, a "trans" "vest" ist, from tranvestite.
Also Lucifera (the main)the adoptive mother Venus of lucifer, the goat, and the goat child(lucifer)

From a male to a female, to a hooker as she is not a real woman but a hooker, a she male.
From trans, to transport to the other side, to vest (WEST) the west being the bottom part the fall.
From east (male) to west(fe-male) Baphomet is no other than Luci-FER

Of course there are other Lucifers that are not to be confused, Jesus was one, but were talking about the classical Lucifer, not others, as they were all adopted by her, venus, since she must have them all.(the behavior of a hooker) Lucifer is not necsary a negative vilan but the classical characters besides the messangers were.

Baphomet the bisexual goat, the transvestite. This things should be broth up into the open, for the truth that has been covered by tiranical figures who fake freedom for the real thing, it's no secret.

Everybody should know these historical figures and what they represent, the historical truth should be open to everyone so they can chose free in what direction they may head in life. Making things more fair "play"

The goat is a transvestite who travels to the west( the fall).
The first lucifer fell to the bottom, making him king of the bottom, (a satan) KING.
The main purpose is for Lucifer to become king, as it is sent by god, but he gets perverted by her(the hooker, Ishtar, venus etc) and becomes a corupted king, a Satan, so Lucifer falls, the fall of Lucifer from the grace of god, the son turns against the father and becomes the adversary. The main factor because of this is the hooker turns him against the father, perverting him from per-"version" to add above the truth and distort facts, to twist things, as he falls he adds on, asimilates other things.

The truth has been cover by these deluded perverts who control an manipulate others by the knowlege they posses, using it against others. I can say from RO-MAN, the weal.

Nothing but control freaks.

edit on 22-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Pepsie, I am going to give you a slice of advice to help you out. Forget all about studying to find correct answers, you do a great job making things up on the fly, but you should change to Google Chrome as a browser. It has a spell check built in and it will highlight anything spelled wrong in red so you can fix it before you click the magic button. If nothing else, it may help someone who doesn't know you take you seriously.

Just trying to help

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike
reply to post by pepsi78

Pepsie, I am going to give you a slice of advice to help you out. Forget all about studying to find correct answers, you do a great job making things up on the fly, but you should change to Google Chrome as a browser. It has a spell check built in and it will highlight anything spelled wrong in red so you can fix it before you click the magic button. If nothing else, it may help someone who doesn't know you take you seriously.

Just trying to help

Well mason mike, as long as everybody can understand me there is no need to spell check it.
As for the other things let others be the deciders about Luci-fer. Or should I say from from glowing to drowning.

If you want to debate with me on Baphomet mason mike you are free to do so, but not this cheap stuff (with no it's not) you see you can't do so because you know in the end you will fail, knowing that the truth is on my side.

I'll tell you, you look silly, I had to come up to quote you on something since there is no factual information posted by you.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This symbol represents the dual nature of the Ether , the sun , the moon , man and woman. The ether is the universal magnetic fluid in which we are immersed.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

OK, Pepsi-goggles, now that the mods have removed your horrible comment, let's get back to it, shall we?

Since you are too lazy to read any academic journals or any books written by the actual scholars themselves, I'll throw you a little bone. These are TWO SEPARATE DEITIES.

Now, according to Professor Jacobsen from Harvard University, in his easily accesible book entitled:

The Treasures of Darkness: A History of Mesopotamian Religion

Dumuzi

the elan vital of new life in nature, vegetable and animal, a will and power in it that brings it about.

(both the Deity and the THING ITSELF)

Enlil

Enlil = force. The power in "Growing Weather" Next to An in rank, but embodying energy and force rather than the calm authority of An, is Enlil or Nunamnir. The name means "Lord Wind" and the title en, hich stands for "lord" in the sense of "productive manager" shows that it is primarily the power in the moist winds - growing weather - that is aimed at.

(both the DEITY and the THING ITSELF)

This is the notion of anthropomorphic personification that you can't seem to grasp. As he goes on to note about the period between the 4th and 3rd milleniums, the religion developed:

from anthropomorphism and sociomorphism to politicomorphism

edit on 22-7-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

OK, Pepsi-goggles, now that the mods have removed your horrible comment, let's get back to it, shall we?
Since you are too lazy to read any academic journals or any books written by the actual scholars themselves, I'll throw you a little bone. These are TWO SEPARATE DEITIES.

It's not about being lazy.

Now, according to Professor Jacobsen from Harvard University, in his easily accesible book entitled:
The Treasures of Darkness: A History of Mesopotamian Religion
Dumuzi

the elan vital of new life in nature, vegetable and animal, a will and power in it that brings it about.

(both the Deity and the THING ITSELF)

Yes Dumuzi is a fertility god, so what does that prove in your opinion ? I'm not going to do you a favor, since you are a professor but it's right there, it describes who he is.

Enlil

Enlil = force. The power in "Growing Weather" Next to An in rank, but embodying energy and force rather than the calm authority of An, is Enlil or Nunamnir. The name means "Lord Wind" and the title en, hich stands for "lord" in the sense of "productive manager" shows that it is primarily the power in the moist winds - growing weather - that is aimed at.

(both the DEITY and the THING ITSELF)

Yes Enlil is the god of the winds and storms.

This is the notion of anthropomorphic personification that you can't seem to grasp. As he goes on to note about the period between the 4th and 3rd milleniums, the religion developed:

from anthropomorphism and sociomorphism to politicomorphism

But none of what you posted dismisses the fact of who Dummuzi is. I was expecting information, this is just dust in the wind.

I'm only going to tell you that besides that this is nothing Your story is pretty small. I don't want to sound insulting, it's not my point, when you renounce materialism you will see it, if GD approves of it. Since you are a Satanist that is probable unlikely. I don't want to be critical of your faith, it's your choice. But why chose such a course of action if you do not know what it is, it's a big deal to state that you are a Satanist, very big.

I've seen people do lots of wrong things, but this is top stuff, it's the worst you can do. You can't return from the land of no return.

Here you go.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

It's not about being lazy.

Oh yes, it is. That, and being narrow-minded.

But none of what you posted dismisses the fact of who Dummuzi is. I was expecting information, this is just dust in the wind.

Actually, considering that you have been vehemently contending that they are the same deity, and that a deity is not also the thing it represents, I think Professor Jacobsen dismisses you succinctly.

I don't want to sound insulting

That's quite amusing, when you've proven that the only things you can be are erroneous and insulting.

I'm only going to tell you that besides that this is nothing Your story is pretty small. You only study with your robot mind. making you a ? Falling brick (in relation to storms)

I see. It must be hard to do all that back-pedaling.
You must be out of breath by now.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Who flagged this thread?
This could have been something special...we could have seen perhaps a thousand posts without a flag.
Unflag it, you have the power.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

If that is your opinion, I'm ok with it.
But what you posted does not reflect on what I have said. It just mentions Tammuz being a vegetation god.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

But what you posted does not reflect on what I have said. It just mentions Tammuz being a vegetation god.

Oh, but it does, pepsi-goggles.

Let's have at look at some of what you've said:

I am not missinformed, Adonis is Jehovah

The phonician cannianite god EL is no other than Jehovah, that is the same Adonis, Adonai, you got things mixed up

Adonis from there on go's to become a storm god in the underword, the well known Hebrew Lord YAHWEH, god of the storms.

Yes it refers to Jehovah, Tammuz, Adonis, Adonai, is Jehovah, it's when Jehovah dies and is sent to the underworld. He still exist as a shadow, It is simple to understand, Jehovah's home planet is Saturn. It has to do with lot's and lot's of .......

There is a thing called before and after. He becomes a storm later after he is sent to the underworld.

Yes but before that he was a fertility god just like /Osiris/Adonis/Tammuz.
To be a storm god you have to be an undeworld lord.

As you can see, what Professor Jacobsen writes refutes exactly what you've been trying to assert.

Enlil is not Dumuzi.
Dumuzi did not go to the underworld and emerge as Enlil, no matter how many times you try to say it.
Like I told you, what feels like hundreds of pages ago, you're just plain wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem
Who flagged this thread?
This could have been something special...we could have seen perhaps a thousand posts without a flag.
Unflag it, you have the power.

That would be epic.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I just can't figure out pepsi-goggle at all. I mean he must be so sure of himself and im really not sure why he uses false resources all the time. Do you think he has a mental complex of some sorts or some kind of disease where he is unreceptive ? It must be really bad if he just puts his hands over his ears and screams loud when someone tells him otherwise. I care for him that is why I am asking. Can I get someone's opinion on this? Sometimes, I think pepsella just needs a hug.
edit on 22-7-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

You know, I think you may be right - after all, it must be hard and tiring to be so purposefully inaccurate.
Poor pepsi-goggles.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Hey Pepsi!

Since you are the Ultimate Authority on well, just about any subject, Perhaps you could tell me where in Masonry I will encounter teachings of Balphomet. You know all about him/her, and you seem to know soo much about other subjects, I just hope we can all learn from you on this. Have a super day!

Edit to add:
I agree with MM, you should use a spell checker. It makes you look like a big boy when you do.

edit on 23-7-2011 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by fordrew

You know, I think you may be right - after all, it must be hard and tiring to be so purposefully inaccurate.
Poor pepsi-goggles.

What you have posted does not say anything at all of the sorts, what you have stated makes Tamuz a vegetation/fertility god after the adoption.

It's the description of Lucifer, but you don;t know that because you don't know the meaning of things. To you Lucifer is just the light bearer.

I have told you, Tammuz is Lucifer and becomes a Lord of the Jews. Yahweh is the small EL, Elyon, most high on earth, Adonai, where adoption comes in as a synonym. This can be seen with Asherah and Yahweh,
Asherah is venus, it is the same story. It's why YHWEH curses Asherah, because she abused him as a child, it's what the hooker is, an abuser.

edit on 23-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by pepsi78

Hey Pepsi!

Since you are the Ultimate Authority on well, just about any subject, Perhaps you could tell me where in Masonry I will encounter teachings of Balphomet. You know all about him/her, and you seem to know soo much about other subjects, I just hope we can all learn from you on this. Have a super day!

I am not the Ultimate Authority, I don't know where you got that from. I do not form the majority on this section of the board, your Satanic Masonic fraternal brotherhood does that. I am small compared to the hordes of masons on ATS. Legions.

The rest can be said it's in this thread, in the statue of liberty thread and in other threads with the knight templars, the goat. They contain Luci-ana the masonic hooker(a she male), and also luci-an the boy, not that all lucians are bad, the one I'm talking about was and it is the classical Lucifer.

I agree with MM, you should use a spell checker. It makes you look like a big boy when you do

Who needs to be a big boy, only those that thrive for glory, fame, I don't.

reply to post by fordrew

Who told you to say that was it MAMA-sonic dark, queen liar.
Here she is, Veneris.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

ok pepsi-goggles, if you now insist on linking vegetables, I will now link you my favorites:

enjoy .

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I am afraid I don't understand. In the Blue lodge, there was no Balphomet. In the Scottish Rite, there was no Balphomet. I know people in the Commandry or the York Rite, and they don't mention any Balphomet. So here I am, confused and needing direction. If you don't know, just say you don't know. Nobody will think any less of you, but where in masonry does Balphomet reside? When will I hear of him? Is it the 33rd degree? Please, I am giddy with anticipation!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Those are not just some vegetables, they are called "VIN"ete.(vinete) and as you can see they are dark from a synonym Veneris and venationibus.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by pepsi78

I am afraid I don't understand. In the Blue lodge, there was no Balphomet. In the Scottish Rite, there was no Balphomet. I know people in the Commandry or the York Rite, and they don't mention any Balphomet. So here I am, confused and needing direction. If you don't know, just say you don't know. Nobody will think any less of you, but where in masonry does Balphomet reside? When will I hear of him? Is it the 33rd degree? Please, I am giddy with anticipation!!!

Sure there are, you just got to research the threads. I'm not going to get into an argument.
Statue of liberty, Knights templar, the triple tau, all these stories have been covered.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join