It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
It is clear...

No, it is not clear, do you have a Latin dictionary link, yes or no?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlawI am a Satanist ....

As for *quitting* Satanism - I'd rather slit my own throat, because I love my God.

That's funny stuff right there, the Jester promoted to God status.

This is why 'teaching', as a 'profession' is often ridiculed as the lazy man's vocation.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Post removed.

edit on 21-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chocise

That's funny stuff right there, the Jester promoted to God status.

This is why 'teaching', as a 'profession' is often ridiculed as the lazy man's vocation.

Yes, of course.
Because spirituality that is different to yours is unacceptable,
and teachers are dreadful people who serve no useful purpose at all.
I've heard it all before.
Keep those minds small and narrow, fellas, you wouldn't want them falling out...

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

You are wrong about many things, tammuz is one of them.

I've heard it all before.
Keep those minds small and narrow, fellas, you wouldn't want them falling out...

It's the problem with people today they go with the trend, they hear of open minded as a trend and they embrace it.
Open minded is being open to all ideas and information, even if it's not the truth, another thing for example you can be open minded to child rape fella, it includes everything.

It's what open minded is, accept everything that comes in, when things that were not acceptable become acceptable, as for close minded it is to deny everything, I take it the truth is somewhere in between. It's called moderation as open minded is considered fanatic heroism, a sort of to the extreme, just like close minded.

edit on 22-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

You are wrong about many things, tammuz is one of them.

You have the gall to tell someone that they are wrong !?

Pot meet kettle , kettle meet pot .

You have been PROVEN wrong and schooled by so many on here , that anything you say , even if you were on the off chance to be found correct , should be called into question .

I will help you out here since Augustus has asked for a link to a Latin dictionary for the LATIN definition of "EL" .

From Latin Dictionary.org www.latin-dictionary.org...

" el

There is no definition for this term. "

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

I'm going to tell you, I presume you are a mason, just like I told your friend, It's in latin grammar, it is present in latin as a root word.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Yes, pepsi-goggles, we know.
Everyone that disagrees with you is wrong.
Including the man who translated the Sumerian tablets, and the Latin dictionary itself.
Oh, and also, if you have an open mind, you will become a child-rapist.

The wisdom of Pepsi.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I am not the one who mixed cultures up and invented things,

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
just something to think about my poor poor pepsi-goggles -

if you were right , you would have people backing up your claim.

However, nobody has been at your defense.

There are many who support the other side.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

What people, it's just masons and satanists , the same thing. Do you see anyone else participating in this thread ?
Confusion on who is who, dumuzi is not even who he states it is, it is the son of the morning star.
The son is entitled to the throne, god's child, as it's surogate mother(adoptive mother ) is Venus, she turns the boy into a monster "it's what I call child rape" The hooker (Innana) turns him into a monster.

Tammuz is no other than Lucifer, "son of the morning star" son of the dawn (venus)(aphroditis)(iana, ishtar)

en.wikipedia.org...
Even for the gods Ishtar's love was fatal. In her youth the goddess had loved Tammuz, god of the harvest, and—if one is to believe Gilgamesh—this love caused the death of Tammuz.[2]

Tamuz the lion
Thou has loved the lion, mighty in strength', says the hero Gilgamesh to Ishtar, 'and thou hast dug for him seven and seven pits! Thou hast loved the steed, proud in battle, and destined him for the halter, the goad and the whip.'

Innana subjugation of the lion

Star of tamuz description:

www.varchive.org...
he Osirian mysteries, the wailing for Tammuz, all refer to the transformation of Saturn during and following the Deluge. Osiris was not a king but the planet Saturn, Kronos of the Greeks, Tammuz of the Babylonians. The Babylonians called Saturn “the Star of Tammuz.

Star of David description:

www.despatch.cth.com.au...
The star was mentioned and condemned by the God of Israel in Amos 5:26 and it was called by Him, `the star of your god, Moloch' or otherwise called `Chiun'. Reference to Amos 5:26 and the Israelites having it in the wilderness was also made in Acts 7:43. Here it was called the Star of Remphan. All these names refer to the `god' Saturn.

Star of tamuz

Star of David:

This can be see that Venus is the lover and surogate mother of Adonis/Tammuz.

en.wikipedia.org...
Aphrodite had many lovers, both gods like Ares, and men like Anchises. Aphrodite also became instrumental in the Eros and Psyche legend, and later was both Adonis' lover and his surrogate mother. Many lesser beings were said to be children of Aphrodite.

He becomes Lord of the Jews.(not the supreme elyon), the supreme creator, but an elyon on earth. Most high on earth.(Jehovah)

She is known also as libertas, venus etc, your masonic hooker. The tallest staute built by the masons.
I see the roman empire nothing more but as child molestors.

How is it to be a child molestor ?
Here is your hooker, she molested Jehovah and turned him into a beast.

Here is your she-male, remember she is built by the masons. Lucifera.(venus)

He calls it evolution, I don;t know wether to cry or laugh. Evolution=distortion of facts that in return=lies.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I always thought baphomet was above all another sign for enki or channeling him. im wrong most likely.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

That is some serious and horrible defamation you just typed out.
You're even more disturbed than I thought.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I'll tell you if your not confused you are doing this on purpose.

Here I'll help you out:

www.qaraims.com...
HE ORIGINAL FRIDAY SABBATH

(SATURDAY IS FOR SATURN

The Saturday Sabbath was implemented with the intent to honor the false god Saturn who was known in Babylon as Tammuz. The historian Tacitus confirmed the Jewish observance of Saturday Sabbath in relation to Saturn as recorded in the writings of Josephus.

It does not mater if the lord was fake or not as this is not our debate, it matters who is who.
I don't like lies being spread as information, so I felt the need to correct you.

Star of david star of tamuz.

The secret worship of Saturn(Tammuz)continued through a

number of false traditions which have attempted to connect

King David and the Israelite Temple with Tammuz(Saturn).

These deceptive traditions included the honoring of the sacred

month of Tammuz as that in which King David was born and

Moses supposedly receiving the Holy Tablets during the month

of Tammuz.

Making tamuz no one other that the lord of Israel, the lord of israel was worshiped in different names.

That is some serious and horrible defamation you just typed out.

You should not say things without cover, without any backing.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Even your own sources, which are ever so sketchy themselves, tell you the difference between Tammuz and Yahweh.

Now, I say it again, that is some very nasty slander you have leveled against Augustus.
Defamation, in writing.
You're unhinged, dude.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Even your own sources, which are ever so sketchy themselves, tell you the difference between Tammuz and Yahweh.

The Sabath is invented by this notion, the star of tamuz and the star of david are identical, the hexagram.
There is no difference. Friday, is Veneris, (VENUS)

en.wikipedia.org...
The word for Friday in most Romance languages is derived from Latin dies Veneris, "day of Venus" (a translation of Greek Aphrodites hemera) such as vendredi in French, venerdì in Italian, viernes in Spanish, divendres in Catalan, vennari in Corsican, and vineri in Romanian.

HE ORIGINAL FRIDAY SABBATH

(SATURDAY IS FOR SATURN

The Saturday Sabbath was implemented with the intent to honor the false god Saturn who was known in Babylon as Tammuz. The historian Tacitus confirmed the Jewish observance of Saturday Sabbath in relation to Saturn as recorded in the writings of Josephus

There is no mistake, Venus for Friday, Making tamnuz son of the morning star.

Now, I say it again, that is some very nasty slander you have leveled against Augustus.
Defamation, in writing.
You're unhinged, dude.

No, it is people like you who come and cover things up and invent things, distort the truth mix cultures without any information availible.

It is almost as it is your job to do this, you know cover things up and mix it with non factual evidence.

The notion of Lucifer.

en.wikipedia.org...
Traditionally, Lucifer (English pronunciation: /ˈluːsɪfər, ljuːsɪfər/) is a name that in English generally refers to the devil before being cast from heaven, although this is not the original meaning of the term. In Latin, from which the English word is derived, Lucifer means "light-bearer" (from the words lucem ferre). It was the name given to the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, which heralds daylight. For this meaning, English generally uses the names "Morning Star" or "Day Star", and rarely "Lucifer".

We can see that Lucifer is the son of morning star

This is taken from the bible, Elyon EL the supreme and the Elyon highest on earth small EL, the son.
Lucifer wanting to be the supreme god.

en.wikipedia.org...
O day-star, son of the morning! (Helel ben Shahar)
How art thou cast down to the ground,
That didst cast lots over the nations!
And thou saidst in thy heart:
'I will ascend into heaven,
Above the stars of God (El)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I'm afraid we can't continue our discussion until your slanderous comments are addressed.
That's an extreme T&C violation, and it's horrible.

It's defamation, pure and simple.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I see, thanks for your factual evidence.
Bail out when out of factural evidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

For a [snip] you are pretty good, but you still are not right, it's latin grammar.

So instead of posting a dictionary entry supporting your view you resort to calling me vile names? I see that you have run out of intellectual arguements.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join