It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
...and I do understand.

Vitiosus est sermo tuus.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Well as a master of latin and many other dead (AND INVENTED LANGUAGES). as our OP obliquely claims to know, an answer should be soon forthcoming ! A Latin expert should have answered many minutes ago.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Let me help you.

Glacian Language
www.orbilat.com...
el he
ela she

www.orbilat.com...
Occitan language
el he
ela she

www.orbilat.com...
Venetian
el he

en.wiktionary.org...
Romansch
el: he

Romanian
el m. (third-person singular) he

Catalan
el m. (feminine la, masculine plural els, feminine plural les)

www.studyspanish.com...
Spanish
él (he) ella (she)

El means him in phonician, hebrew, arabic as in masculine HE god.

www.cartage.org.lb...
The name El (the High, He, God) later may become one of the Lord of Jews, Jehovah, then of Muslim's Allah.

There are so many languages where it means the same thing. It is a universal HE

edit on 19-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

but it does not mean he in Latin. Get over it.

stop beating the dead horse. Cause right now he is in pieces.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

but it does not mean he in Latin. Get over it.

stop beating the dead horse. Cause right now he is in pieces.

Yes it does EL-LUS.

EL from ille Latin.
Of course it's latin.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

And AGAIN, you answered in anything other that Latin. Good job yet again of confirming your poor comprehension, confusion, and more importantly detachment from reality. These are symptoms of deeper psychological issues apart from disagreeing with proven facts and clinically and historically proven truths that are accepted by the scientific world at large.Aside from inability to understand simple statements, you stretch and extrapolate them beyond anyone heres reason.. You ignore or cannot comprehend common fact that can be easily verified. You cannot even spell which only contributes to your nonsense.

This is not only "my opinion", as you like to say as if that justifies you. Many here have echoed these comments.. Should you at the very least "think about " what you post?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
edit on 7/19/11 by scooterstrats because: dp

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats

Well as a master of latin and many other dead (AND INVENTED LANGUAGES).

Shhhh! Ficto-Latin IS real.

as our OP obliquely claims to know, an answer should be soon forthcoming ! A Latin expert should have answered many minutes ago.

Francogallica, Italica, Hispanica, Anglo-Saxonica, Anglica sunt ei notissimae!!!!!! Quid, quod linguam Sanscriticam addidicit!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
...stop beating the dead horse.

Bona verba! De mortuo. Nos eius funus exsequemur, ut iusta ei faciamus.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

It is The temple of Enki., the temple is just an entrence to the abzu, he built the temple on top of the entrence.
This is according to the Stargate show, the movie series. It's where they god the idea for the show, with a gate deep down in the secure facility.

I rather not say but the Abzu is not what you say, it's a place of something else. You fall asleep in the Abzu.

You'd rather not say, because you have no idea what you're talking about.
And, dude, seriously?
Stargate?
Can we, like, stick to the scholars, please?

I'll say it for the 1,000,001th time:

Three different concepts -
The Temple Abzu
The freshwater areas Abzu
The Deity/place Abzu/Kur/Asag.
Don't mix them up.
Don't keep referring to Enki's dwelling, when we are talking about the Deity/place.

Now it refers to something else, when night comes you go into the abzu. The whole thing is a metaphor.

These sentences don't even make sense. We're talking about the Deity/place Abzu/Kur/Asag. We are not talking about Enki's temple, or a swamp, lake, river or other freshwater area that can be termed Abzu.

They main serpent deity is nammu.

Nope. There is more than one serpent deity. There are plenty. INCLUDING ABZU/KUR/ASAG.

No that is you making up, the abzu is not a serpent.

Oh, really? Perhaps you'd like to raise the much-lauded Dr. Kramer from the grave and tell him he was making it up, too. His opinion was that Abzu/Kur/Asag was a giant dragon/serpent whilst also being the place.

If you state the abzu was a serpent then you can back it up with evidence, or with a sclupture, carving dating from sumeria.

I already told you where to find the cylinder seal. I really hate repeating myself, man.

You know I don't agree with you, you don't seem to understand the notion of Babylon.

Yes, I know that you do not agree with me, or any other noted scholar of Sumerian mythology, either. Apparently none of us understand, but you do. Seriously?
Even though you cannot understand the idea of an evolving myth?
Gosh, Pepsi.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Ahahaha.

Poor Cody. This is what he does with me when he cites as evidence Star Wars and Star Trek during a debate.

For your rebuttal you should call on the Tooth Fairy.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
But, I'm definitely calling the Tooth Fairy.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Cannot forget the traditional masonic farewell ... "Lemongelo et EL Frangelico !. " Any good high-level mason will understand the profound esoteric meaning. Let the profane deal with the consequences.. SMIB

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
edit on 7/19/11 by scooterstrats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

¿No habla? Parlate Italiano?

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew
I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish.

Lo seinto, amigo....

Bona verba! De mortuo. Nos eius funus exsequemur, ut iusta ei faciamus.

Regarding your beaten horse. Roughly...

"Really! He is dead? We would like to attend the funeral to pay our last respects."

Sorry, I thought pepsella and his vast reservoir of Latin would have thrown you a translation by now.

edit on 20-7-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

You'd rather not say, because you have no idea what you're talking about.
And, dude, seriously?
Stargate?
Can we, like, stick to the scholars, please?

I'll say it for the 1,000,001th time:

Three different concepts -
The Temple Abzu
The freshwater areas Abzu
The Deity/place Abzu/Kur/Asag.
Don't mix them up.
Don't keep referring to Enki's dwelling, when we are talking about the Deity/place.

It is the same thing, the temple is the entrance into the abyss, there are no two Abzus like there are no two Apsus.

These sentences don't even make sense. We're talking about the Deity/place Abzu/Kur/Asag. We are not talking about Enki's temple, or a swamp, lake, river or other freshwater area that can be termed Abzu.

The Abzu is not a deity in Sumerian culture, it is not who you state.

Nope. There is more than one serpent deity. There are plenty. INCLUDING ABZU/KUR/ASAG.

Yes but that does not make the Abzu what you say.

Oh, really? Perhaps you'd like to raise the much-lauded Dr. Kramer from the grave and tell him he was making it up, too. His opinion was that Abzu/Kur/Asag was a giant dragon/serpent whilst also being the place.

Then come up with a carving from sumerian culture depicting the abzu as a serpent, or with stuff from the tablets, you won't find it.

I already told you where to find the cylinder seal. I really hate repeating myself, man.

The Sumerian cylinder seal represents something else, it is the start of agriculture, it may be part of the Abzu in concept but it is not the Abzu, it is a representation of the start of agricultural season, it has to do with the the agricultural seasons, the start of culture, civilisation, it's what the seal represents. Agri-cultural season.(culture)

Yes, I know that you do not agree with me, or any other noted scholar of Sumerian mythology, either. Apparently none of us understand, but you do. Seriously?
Even though you cannot understand the idea of an evolving myth?
Gosh, Pepsi.

What scholars, and about evolving myths that is the problem, you must check every culture and get rid of the evolution and just keep the seed, the truth because evolving it becomes something else.
If Summer is the glory then Babylon is the Old, the fall, the infection of the Sumerian culture. You know what they say after summer comes fall. Not that I want to be critical but that is what Babylon sounds to me, like an old lady, BAB, BABA, old lady.

www.urbandictionary.com...
. n. - From the polish word baba which means old lady. Many Russian, Polish and other eastern European people call their grandmother Bubba or bubby.

webspace.webring.com...
Words and phrases of Eastern European origin that are occasionally used in American English conversation, usually by people of Eastern European heritage.

baba – old grandmother; or great grandmother; variation bobchie

Baby-lon is the fallen counterpart of the Sumerians with made up things added on top of the sumerian stories.
Not that babylonian culture is not relevant but you have to eliminate all the additional stuff that is not found in sumerian culture, babylonian culture is useful because it contains some elements that have been lost in the Sumerian culture, like broken tablets that are incomplete can be found in babylonian culture as a duplicate but with additions to it so one must be careful how it interprets them.

edit on 20-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

This is not only "my opinion", as you like to say as if that justifies you. Many here have echoed these comments.. Should you at the very least "think about " what you post?

All I see is a bunch of masons hanging around in a pack like monkeys teaming against me.
This is what I see.

EL=HE
EL is the root of EL-LUS

ille =EL, ille is masculine in Latin.

The suffix LUS is the mains suffix, represents the root the masculine, the other suffixes base eachother on the main suffix LUS.
As for a definite examples you have other languages that state the same thing, because in other cultures it represents the same thing, after Latin and before Latin.

I rather not say, with a guy staying with a book in his hand using the dictionary to spell Latin, acting like Latin is his vocation, his native wonder. I say alcohol is to be blamed for this heroic act.

reply to post by scooterstrats

Let me help you.

Glacian Language
www.orbilat.com...
el he
ela she

www.orbilat.com...
Occitan language
el he
ela she

www.orbilat.com...
Venetian
el he

en.wiktionary.org...
Romansch
el: he

Romanian
el m. (third-person singular) he

Catalan
el m. (feminine la, masculine plural els, feminine plural les)

www.studyspanish.com...
Spanish
él (he) ella (she)

El means him in phonician, hebrew, arabic as in masculine HE god.

www.cartage.org.lb...
The name El (the High, He, God) later may become one of the Lord of Jews, Jehovah, then of Muslim's Allah.

There are so many languages where it means the same thing. It is a universal HE

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I say alcohol is to be blamed for this heroism.

Aww, pepsella, I am flattered that you think I am heroic. Is it because I am fearless in my attempts to confront fraud? I almost feel bad for exposing you now, almost.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Si, parlo italiano un poco.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join