It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Nothing at all, I told him if he wants to be a real satanist to join the masons, it's the real deal.

If you say so. You probably read about it in Star Wars, right Darth Ceauşescu?

It is my personal opinion that Masonry is satanic. Others may share it or not share it.

why?

www.youtube.com...=m59s

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

hee hee ! So you base your beliefs on sci-fi movies? Ohhh yeah, this just keeps getting better !

No I don't I just mentioned where they got the idea of the Stargate show from, from Enki and the temple.
I did not base my opinion on what the series are about but that they got the idea of making such a movie from there.

edit on 19-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

No now its getting fun ! Now You quote "that Stargate show " !!!!! Whoo hoo.. what does Spock think about these concepts pepsi? Since TV sci-fi programs are now legitimate sources for your" knowledge"?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

The suffix is not based on the noun, only Lus is based on the noun representing it but makes it younger.
Others are based on the modifier of the gender. Lus is the main suffix, the male.

You really should learn some Latin before you try to explain it to me or anyone else:

In Latin, adjectives must agree with the nouns they modify in case and number, as well as gender. This means that like nouns, Latin adjectives must be declined source

So sorry, you are completely wrong again. Why do you continue to try and explain Latin when you do not understand Latin? Do you know how to decline the nouns?

Not what it is stated.

I will post it again because you obviously do not understand it:

Adjectives in Latin have gender-specific forms because their forms are determined by the gender, case, and number of the nouns they modify. Nouns almost always have a single gender except for male and female animals, or the occasional noun with gender identity issues. There are first declension nouns that terminate in '-a' which you, with your limited knowledge, would believe to be feminine when they are indeed masculine.

If you have some sort of way to refute two-thousand year old rules on Latin word usage then I suggest you publish it as it will rewrite the history books.

en.wiktionary.org...
-lum

1. nominative neuter singular of -lus
2. accusative masculine singular of -lus
3. accusative neuter singular of -lus
4. vocative neuter singular of -lus

Here I'll select it for you:
Translation: Nominative=naming neuter of the singular=one unit of "atention read" : LUS

You are randomly quoting things without any understanding of how they work. When asked to define two simple words in Latin you could not, despite the fact that they were something a first-year Latin student would have encountered. Do you want me to make you start conjugating verbs and showing us the declensions and put those suffixes you listed above into a coherent Latin sentence?

Another thing:
ille=EL ille= Masculine.

There is no word 'el' in Latin.

Why do you continue to pretend you understand Latin (other than Ficto-Latin)?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

My opinion is based on many factors and it came in gradual time. If I was not sure of it, now I am.
It is based on the Saturnial legacy, with symbolism and dogma into that way. I view it as a satanic luciefrian
fraternity, others may not share my opinion.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I don;'t pretend to know Latin, I have a very good idea of Latin.

And Rain man was an excellent driver.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I am not randomly quoting things, it's the meaning of the suffix, it's based on the other suffix.
It's what it states, that it is based on that suffix.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by pepsi78

I don;'t pretend to know Latin, I have a very good idea of Latin.

And Rain man was an excellent driver.

If you look at other based latin langueges, other non based langueges you will see I'm right.
Classical latin encoded it with a suffix. Oh well it's there.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

"It is Ficto-Latin because you made it up. If you did not make it up you would have posted a dictionary entry that was ultra clear by saying, 'the definition of 'el' in Latin means 'him''. But since you did not we can all infer that you invented the whole premise. Ficto-Latin from an intellectual fraud.

I see how you completely avoided commenting on how you got the Romans to use modern pronouns. Any word on that one? "

You avoid again what you dont comprehend, yet you feel that your "logic' ,as it may be, is flawless and everyone else is wrong ! .Why cant you dissect this post made by Augustus line by line, then refute each point rather than ignore it? Ignoring commonly accepted facts used by scholars for centuries doesnt make them wrong only because YOU cannot grasp the simple concepts therein.
At the same time, you cannot say "Yes what i say is true because I JUST WROTE IT". That fact of you feebly typing on a forum isn't the arbiter of truth. You are not more reputable than anyone here let alone scholars who have studied this material for thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

QUOTE "Nothing at all, I told him if he wants to be a real satanist to join the masons," UNQUOTE.

Where did you say this? If i am wrong, show me via quotes. If you cannot you have lied again.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I am not randomly quoting things, it's the meaning of the suffix, it's based on the other suffix.
It's what it states, that it is based on that suffix.

You are most certainly quoting things without knowing what they mean. You have no knowledge of what you are doing and it is insulting to everyone here.

But, being the kind-hearted Satanist that you think I am I will give you a chance to redeem yourself my little Ficto-Latin fraud. Let us start with the basics, please answer in the proper tense:

Age sis Latinae colloquamur. Ex quo tempore Latine discis.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I ask this again as you ignored it earlier today:

You avoid again what you dont comprehend, yet you feel that your "logic' ,as it may be, is flawless and everyone else is wrong ! .Why cant you dissect this post made by Augustus line by line, then refute each point rather than ignore it? Ignoring commonly accepted facts used by scholars for centuries doesnt make them wrong only because YOU cannot grasp the simple concepts therein.
At the same time, you cannot say "Yes what i say is true because I JUST WROTE IT". That fact of you feebly typing on a forum isn't the arbiter of truth. You are not more reputable than anyone here let alone scholars who have studied this material for thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by pepsi78

QUOTE "Nothing at all, I told him if he wants to be a real satanist to join the masons," UNQUOTE.

Where did you say this? If i am wrong, show me via quotes. If you cannot you have lied again.

It's way back in the thread. I did not lie about anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I did not lie about anything.

No, just about knowing Latin.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You are most certainly quoting things without knowing what they mean. You have no knowledge of what you are doing and it is insulting to everyone here.

The other suffixes are based on the LUS. It's what the suffixes say. They are nominatives of the LUS. don't you know what it means ? It means that LUS is the main suffix and others suffixes are based on the same suffix LUS.

And of course ille=EL Masculine

As for the rest I am not obligated to answer anything.

For other things :

en.wiktionary.org...
-lum

2. accusative masculine singular of -lus
3. accusative neuter singular of -lus
4. vocative neuter singular of -lus

Let me spell it out for you.
Nominative the neuter of LUS.

It's EL-LUS

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

suffixes are based on the LUS. It's what the suffixes say. They are nominatives of the LUS. don't you know what it means ? It means that LUS is the main suffix and others suffixes are based on the same suffix LUS.

And of course ille=EL Masculine

You still have no idea what you are talking about and how Latin nouns are declined.

As for the rest I am not obligated to answer anything.

Why, I thought you knew Latin?

Make sure you respond in the proper manner.

Oh, bit of advice, do not use a translator program, I know how to word these sentences so those things spit out more nonsense then you. Have fun my Ficto-Latin fraud.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You still have no idea what you are talking about and how Latin nouns are declined.

It's not about the noun but about the suffix, other suffixes are based on the main one.

Nominative means the word is serving as a subject in the sentence, the one doing the action.
The nominative of LUS

Let me spell it out for you.
Translation LUM is doing the action of LUS, or better put a makes a representation of the LUS (the main suffix)

Why, I thought you knew Latin?

Because I do have an idea of Latin ?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

So you can relate to that then? Outstanding my friend ! WOW. we're dealing with a person here who's philosophy is formed by science fiction TV shows and is worthy of the intellectual credits , ranks, and privileges , and respect due his .advanced level .
Let me be the first to offer an individual apology for doubting the advanced knowledge and esoteric .wisdom that we initiated have been privy to hear these last few days. We (collectively) beg forgiveness. We will try watch more scifi tv and fiction.

Thanx toots,
Scooterstrats

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

I never stated that, I stated that it's where the producers of the show got the idea for the movie series.
It's about all I have said.

This was about the fact that the temple is just an entrance to the same abzu.

Here it is

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
His temple abzu is the same as the abzu, the temple is the entrence into the abzu.
According to biblical texts, there's a hidden door to the "Abyss" and "Bottomless Pit" in the vicinity of the Euphrates river, a star gate of sorts. It has been there, buried under the ruins of the ancient Mesopotamian city of Eridu, for thousands of years

The Abzu or Engur, is further described as a doorway from which Enki-Ea arrived on the Earth and over which he built the Temple of E.ABZU at Eridu, to facilitate its usage.

See you miss understood.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

It's not about the noun but about the suffix, other suffixes are based on the main one.

You have the quote above that explains it is exactly about the noun. You can not decline nouns without knowing their gender. What do you not understand about the following sentence?

In Latin, adjectives must agree with the nouns they modify in case and number, as well as gender. This means that like nouns, Latin adjectives must be declined

Nominative means the word is serving as a subject in the sentence, the one doing the action.
The nominative of LUS

The NOUN is serving as the subject, not the adjective. Learn the difference.

Because I do have an idea of Latin ?

Ha.

Latinitate culinaria uteris.

Now, back to your lesson pepsella. Respond in proper form.

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join