It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baphomet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cusanus

it would be nice to really "KNOW" the secrets of heaven and how to get in while we were still mortals. It would also be nice to know the lottery numbers for next week. Sadly, we know neither. We guess. Everyone has their own system for picking the numbers, and everyone has their own belief about God. You have no business trying to tell anyone what to believe, only to help them if they stumble.

A guy dies and goes to heaven, St. Peter starts to give him the grand tour, they pass by many giant rooms with open doors and people having fun, eating, talking, and laughing, they the approach a closed door and St. Peter motions they guy to be quiet and tip toe past the door, they St. Peter continues the tour, the man asks what was up with the closed door? St. Peter, said "that is where all the born agains go, they think they are the only ones here and I didn't have the heart to tell them they weren't. "

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cusanus
Baphomet is also definitely an idol within the definition of fundamental Christianity.

Fundamentalist Christianity is an idol.

My grandparents could not have been admitted into Heaven.

Interesting that you so freely pronounce eternal damnation on people. Are you really so sure of yourself?

They never saw a need to reject all in favor of receiving Christ literally into their hearts.

How does one literally receive Christ into their heart? Sounds painful. I heard people talk of doing that metaphorically, but you're the first one to do it literally, I would imagine.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomb_of_lazarus
is jahbulon concitered as baphomet the god the knights templar were known for worshipping
it was a head, some people say it was a horn god thats holding the caduceus, the symbol of hermes

Jabulon is Jehovah, Jehova is Saturn so yes it is connected to the goat. On a side note it has nothing to do with god, Jehova is a lord and god is something else, so Jehova is god and Satan at the same time, he plays god and satan, bolth sides. He is represented by Saturn, "Saturday" and may be very well the ruler of this world.
It is why the goat is on top of the world, because Saturn rules over the world, the material.

edit on 5-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Originally posted by tomb_of_lazarus
is jahbulon concitered as baphomet the god the knights templar were known for worshipping
it was a head, some people say it was a horn god thats holding the caduceus, the symbol of hermes

Jabulon is Jehovah, Jehova is Saturn so yes it is connected to the goat. On a side note it has nothing to do with god, Jehova is a lord and god is something else, so Jehova is god and Satan at the same time, he plays god and satan, bolth sides. He is represented by Saturn, "Saturday" and may be very well the ruler of this world.
It is why the goat is on top of the world, because Saturn rules over the world, the material.

Pepsie, I would like to offer you a tiny bit of advice here. You don't have to listen, but I hope you do. When you present some form of theory like this, please end it with something about it being your opinion. When you say it like it's a fact, you open yourself up to ridicule and mockery. You seem like an alright guy who might just be a bit confused. (probably a lack of red meat)

The God a person believes in is personal to that individual. You have no right or business telling anyone what their God is called or not called. You only have opinions.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Pepsie, I would like to offer you a tiny bit of advice here. You don't have to listen, but I hope you do. When you present some form of theory like this, please end it with something about it being your opinion. When you say it like it's a fact, you open yourself up to ridicule and mockery. You seem like an alright guy who might just be a bit confused. (probably a lack of red meat)

I do not know what you are talking about, perhaps you would like to debate me and prove me wrong, show me where I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

debate you on if your version of what God is called is compatible with everyone else who has a belief in a supreme being? Thanks, but no. A new poster will emerge who has the energy for your circular arguments. Having seen the direction they go, I won't be playing this round. BTW, you are a devil worshiper, and you never really loved your mother. See how silly that is of me to assume I know things about you that I could never know? I didn't think so.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

debate you on if your version of what God is called is compatible with everyone else who has a belief in a supreme being? Thanks, but no.

No it's not the same, only in your view it is the same. It's not a version but who is who.

A new poster will emerge who has the energy for your circular arguments. Having seen the direction they go, I won't be playing this round. BTW, you are a devil worshiper, and you never really loved your mother. See how silly that is of me to assume I know things about you that I could never know? I didn't think so.

I asume based on factors I gather and then conclude.

As I was saying, from Altar of Royal Arch

you are a devil worshiper,

I have no lords beside me, and I do not worship them, the only one I can worship is the creator of the worlds, of the universe and all there is. It is the only god I worship. I do not worship Lords especialy the lord of the underworld. (the one who told you to eat meat)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

BEHOLD! biblical proof that Pepsie 78 is indeed the devil/ AKA Antichrist!
>

King James Bible He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

source

I need no further proof! Evil is as evil does! Be gone Satan/Saturn/ Saturday night fever fan.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

BEHOLD! biblical proof that Pepsie 78 is indeed the devil/ AKA Antichrist!

Because I don't eat meat

King James Bible He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.

I need no further proof! Evil is as evil does! Be gone Satan/Saturn/ Saturday night fever fan.

You should take a look at the pic I have provided you. I also think this is something that belongs to your fraternity.

Here is god (it is not your master dark lord) IT HAS NO NAME.

The One is a sovereign that has nothing over it. It is God and Father of all, the Invisible One that is over all, that is imperishable, that is pure light no eye can see.

"It is the Invisible Spirit. One should not think of it as a god, or like a god. For it is greater than a god, because it has nothing over it and no lord above it. It does not exist within anything that is inferior to it, since everything exists only within it. It is eternal, since it does not need anything. For it is absolutely complete; it has never lacked anything in order to be complete. Rather, it has always been absolutely complete in light.

It is illimitable, since there is nothing before it to limit it.

It is unfathomable, since there is nothing before it to fathom it.

It is immeasurable, since there was nothing before it to measure it.

It is unobservable, since nothing has observed it.

It is eternal, and exists eternally.

It is unutterable, since nothing could comprehend it to utter it.

It is unnameable, since there is nothing before it to give it a name.

gnosticfellowship.com...

Now quick compare it to this. Masonic inscription.

you never really loved your mother.

Who are you talking about her ?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29678a350109.jpg[/atsimg]

Trust in her and you wont get very far, (she robs people of their posesion) It's what you get for loving a black widow. She came to me like a thief into the night, I directed her out with the light, with the children of the light showing her the door.

Take it as a poem network dude or as whatever you want to take it.

She might be your queen, she is not my mother, my mother I can asure you, my mother is something else and very very fair beyond your imagination. My mother is no thief.

Mod Note: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS - Please Review This Link.
edit on 7/6/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

I hope you didn't take that comment about your mother seriously. It was to make a point. I am sure she is a fine woman. BTW, did she give you organic breast milk when you were first born? I always wondered how vegans survived the first year. I guess it's just proof God dies in fact exist. Small miracles in abundance. I will have a spare rib for you at lunch tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Are you a religious person? Do you have faith?

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I just think it's funny that cusanus necro'ed a thread from 2004 to slag off a member who was banned and hasn't posted in seven years.

Oh noes! It's teh powur of Baphomet at work!

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ah, this old chestnut.

The caduceus was carried by Hermes, yes. The double snakes staff. Originally found in relation to the God Ningishzidda.

The depiction of "Baphomet" was drawn by Eliphas Levi. It represents wisdom, so yes - Hermes/Thoth/Ningishzidda/Anubis.

Baphomet.
Abu Fahamat
Say it with me, quickly now.
Abu Fahamat.
Father of Understanding.
The giver of the apple.

The single snake staff is a different matter, it is the Rod of Asclepius. Nothing to do with the caduceus.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by pepsi78

Are you a religious person? Do you have faith?

I am not a religios person, I beilive in god, not the "lord god" but the supreme creator, the one I do value.
I find religion like a tatoo, a mark very bad for your health that I do not wish to bear. The only one who owns me is who I mentioned earlier that I value, it is the only master I have, and my parents of course that I do respect.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Earlier you said God and Satan were one and the same?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by pepsi78

Earlier you said God and Satan were one and the same?

I said it was the lord Jehovah playing God and Satan at the same time, not the creator "GOD", god would never do that. I explained that a lord is a lord and the creator is something else, but that in the bible they were all merged into one god, and that Jehovah is the god of the underworld.

The new testament with Jesus talking about a Loving father, that is god, then he describes the creator, it has nothing to do with Jehovah. Jehovah is about glory and honor, Jesus turns Jehovah (satan) down on the mount, where he offers Jesus honor, glory and the kingdom of the world, in other words Jesus to become a king, Jesus declines and refuses, because he turned him down then he starts accusing Jesus and threatening him, it's Jehovah.

Masonry worships the god of the underworld.

edit on 6-7-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

The new testament with Jesus talking about a Loving father, that is god, then he describes the creator, it has nothing to do with Jehovah. Jehovah is about glory and honor, Jesus turns Jehovah (satan) down on the mount, where he offers Jesus honor, glory and the kingdom of the world, in other words Jesus to become a king, Jesus declines and refuses, because he turned him down then he starts accusing Jesus and threatening him, it's Jehovah.

This is emphatically untrue. Jesus was a practicing Jew, and specifically believed and taught that Jehovah was the only God. In fact, according to his later followers, Jesus himself was Jehovah in the flesh.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

This is emphatically untrue. Jesus was a practicing Jew, and specifically believed and taught that Jehovah was the only God. In fact, according to his later followers, Jesus himself was Jehovah in the flesh.

He may have been a practicing Jew until he woke up.
Jesus woke up, the new testament does not bring mention of the name you speak, it appears nowhere. What you speak of is thought in Christianity, an opinion based on nothing. The name Jehovah does not appear in the new testament and it looks like the accuser is Jehovah.

This is just speculations, that Jesus was the son of Jehovah but he turned when he saw how wrong it is and turned to the creator, but these are just speculations and we will stick with facts.

Here is Jesus concept of god, and it's no Jehovah.

www.pulintemple.com...:secret-book-of-john-the-one&catid=45:christianity&Itemid=62
"The One"

I asked if I might understand this, and it said to me, The One is a sovereign that has nothing over it. It is god and father of all, the invisible one that is over all, that is incorruptible, that is pure light at which no eye can gaze.

The One is the invisible spirit. We should not think of it as a god or like a god. For it is greater than a god, because it has nothing over it and no lord above it. It does not exist within anything inferior to it, since everything exists within it alone. It is eternal, since it does not need anything. For it is absolutely complete in light. The One is illimitable, since there is nothing before it to limit it, unfathomable, since there is nothing before it to fathom it, immeasurable, since there was nothing before it to measure it, invisible, since nothing has seen it, eternal, since it exists eternally, unutterable, since nothing could comprehend it to utter it, unnameable, since there is nothing before it to give it a name.

The One is the immeasurable light, pure, holy, immaculate. The One is unutterable and is perfect in incorruptibility. Not that it is part of perfection or blessedness or divinity; it is much greater. The One is not corporeal and is not incorporeal. The One is not large and is not small. It is impossible to say, "How much is it? What kind is it?" For no one can understand it.

The One is not among the things that exist, but it is much greater. Not that it is greater. Rather, as it is in itself, it is not a part of the eternal realms or of time. For whatever is part of a realm was once prepared by another. Time was not allotted to it, since it receives nothing from anyone: what would be received would be a loan. The one who is first does not need to receive anything from another. Such a one beholds itself in its light.

The One is majestic and has immeasurable purity. The One is a realm that gives a realm, life that gives life, a blessed one that gives blessedness, knowledge that gives knowledge, a good one that gives goodness, mercy that gives mercy and redemption, grace that gives grace. Not as if the One possesses all this. Rather, it is that the One gives immeasurable and incomprehensible light.

What shall I tell you about it? Its eternal realm is incorruptible, at peace, dwelling in silence, at rest, before everything. It is the head of all realms, and it sustains them through its goodness. We would not know what is ineffable, we would not understand what is immeasurable, were it not for what has come from the father. This is the one who has told these things to us alone.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You're about as confused and ignorant with Judeo-Christian beliefs as you are with Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Hebrews don't accept Jesus as the son of Jehovah.
What is relevant is that the "LORD" is not the creator of the worlds, because he is just a lord.
Above lords are other things, and above other tings is god.

It is you who is ignorant, by worshiping a god of the underworld, but you may worship who ever you want, you can worship KING Saturn, it's the beauty of god, god let's you do whatever you want, but don't expect the little birdy to be with you, as god takes it's hand off of you and leaves you alone, unlike lord Saturn who abuses you with violence.

Hail Saturn.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join