It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: ‘We Don’t Have an Urgent Deficit Crisis’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I'll skip the fact that your analogy sucks because any doctor would prefer the patient to be bleeding less than more. They don't stop trying to stop the bleeding just because they can't stop all the bleeding with one action. They also don't look at stopping some bleeding as a negative thing.
reply to post by AlienScience

Here is where your attempted analogy fails completely. There is a limited amount of blood in the body, just as there is a limit to how much DEBT we can take, before we cannot possibly even carry the interest on the debt. In addition, once Obamacare kicks in, even the reduced deficit will start increasing again:

www.businessinsider.com...

CBO now puts the net cost of Obamacare's insurance coverage provisions at around $1.38 trillion over the next 10 years, vs. its May baseline projection of $1.36 trillion. Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Bye Bye, alleged reduced deficit. By the way, I don't for a minute believe OBama's numbers. They are pulling the same magic tricks that they pull with unemployment statistics. I bet you REALLY BELIEVE that our unemployment rate is only 7.4 %. If so, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join