It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know that Iran executed 30,000 political prisoners in 1988? I didn't.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Iranian apologists.
Poor deflection attempt.
Address the issue of the thread .... Iran executed 30,000 political prisoners in one year.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

in Friday Prayer , Ahmadinejad said that soon a typhoon will take out the roots of Israel from Palestine , Hassan Rohani said that occupying Palestine is a wound on Islams body

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I found this on an Iranian girls channel.

It's interesting to me for several reasons.

Apparently some western media is in Iran.

The video has ominous tones and implies that crime and unreasonableness are running rampant.

But when she brings her purchase to a Cop to run for a background check, they come back "clean."

Meanwhile on the same channel I found this.

edit on 24-8-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

Correction: She calls herself KurdishGirl

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

An Iranian News clip uploaded 1 hour ago.

The news castor interviews Professor William Beeman in Minneapolis.

The fear,
or the threat of fear,
that Iran is somehow a danger to Israel
is merely a way to try to sell U.S. interference in Iran to the rest of the world

Sounds like my kind of conspiracy nut.

But where is the quid pro quo?
Who is the anti Iranian conspiracy theorist within Iran
that I can interview and they can tell me about Iranian deceptions.

This is still about open vs. closed society.
We are open, they are closed.

Any English speaking Iranians living in Iran who wish to speak up?
Or will that put your family in danger.

Mike

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Did you know that the US and Israel have committed acts of war against Iran, and Iran refuses to take the bait? Be a part of the solution, not part of the problem.

What does this op accomplish, other than villify Iran? I hear the war drums getting louder and louder!

Pretty sure it's because Syria is already a forgone conclusion and as we all know Iran is next.

Nice set up OP!

Did you know our own government likes to kill American reporters for being too nosey?
edit on 24-8-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Iranian break dancers! Good stuff.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate

Originally posted by jaws1975
Did you know that the US and Israel have committed acts of war against Iran, and Iran refuses to take the bait? Be a part of the solution, not part of the problem.

What does this op accomplish, other than villify Iran? I hear the war drums getting louder and louder!

Pretty sure it's because Syria is already a forgone conclusion and as we all know Iran is next.

Nice set up OP!

Did you know our own government likes to kill American reporters for being too nosey?

If "Iran is next" as you say,
then what happens If the conspiracy theorist get there first?

I find it interesting that I can learn more about western troop movements
from Iran, than from our own news sources.

Mike

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

I find it interesting that I knew Syria and Iran were targets for a CIA backed coup in 2003. For me not being an intelligence officer and never having served in the military, I'm shocked at my ability for foresight. Either that or Americas transparency....

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Iranian break dancers! Good stuff.

Some serious skill.
Should be, seeing as they are
in the second generation of hip hop dancing.

From 1991

Mike

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I find it interesting that I knew Syria and Iran were targets for a CIA backed coup in 2003. For me not being an intelligence officer and never having served in the military, I'm shocked at my ability for foresight. Either that or Americas transparency....

I'm looking for transparency.
Yes.

Help me.
Find something besides this kind of transparency from Khorasan.

Mike

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

The executions began in late July and continued for several months. As many as 30,000 political prisoners or more, the overwhelming majority of them activists of the People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI or MEK) were slaughtered.

the diplomat / the forgotten mass execution of prisoners in Iran during the summer of 1988

Iran continues to deny the executions.

Survivors have said that the unmarked graves helps them do this.

the independent . co . uk / I was lucky to escape with my life: The massacre of Iranian political prisoners in 1988 must now be investigated

There is a whole world out there.

Are we contemplating our own belly buttons,
or,
are we looking around to see what is going on.

Mike
edit on 23-8-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

Did you know that MKO is the worst traitors and terrorist organisation in face of the recent history of the mankind..?

Do you know how many brave, bright, young Iranian soldiers were slaughtered, butchered “defending Iran against overwhelming Iraqi forces” by the same organisation during 1980-1989 Iran/Iraq war working hand to hand with the Saddam’s military..?

You said 30,000..?? I wish it was 300,000+.

nough said.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

Did you know that MKO is the worst traitors and terrorist organisation in face of the recent history of the mankind..?

Do you know how many brave, bright, young Iranian soldiers were slaughtered, butchered “defending Iran against overwhelming Iraqi forces” by the same organisation during 1980-1989 Iran/Iraq war working hand to hand with the Saddam’s military..?

You said 30,000..?? I wish it was 300,000+.

nough said.

Either way.
Is it true?
You say wish, so... you don't "know".

Correct?

Mike

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Iran Suicide Boats on a practice run.

Wtf? Yes and?

Iranian boats that are, I assume, in national waters doing an excercise. Your point?

I can post 1000's of pics and vids of American militairy actually leveling all sorts of places and shooting all kinds of people, on foreign territory.
edit on 24-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm

Iran Suicide Boats on a practice run.

Wtf? Yes and?

Iranian boats that are, I assume, in national waters doing an excercise. [color=gold] Your point?

I can post 1000's of pics and vids of American militairy actually leveling all sorts of places and shooting all kinds of people, on foreign territory.

Well... I thought I was pretty clear in the post replied to.
This is about open vs. closed society.

But thanks for asking me to elaborate.

Terrorism: what Islam taught the west

During the crusades the Franks learned something. Something that informed, and helped shape the course of Europe for hundreds of years. It is now so deeply a part of western culture that it has been romanticized into some of our highest ideas. That is the idea of chivalry.

It was Islam, during the crusades that taught the west that a captured Knight is worth more ransomed than dead.

It's simple really. Chivalry, Honor, The Warriors' Code, what ever you want to call it is [color=gold]offering someone the chance to surrender instead of being killed.

It's not popular to remember it now, but a few religions really did civilize warfare in profound ways.

No, but, um, yeah, so
where does that leave terrorism.

During the Crusades the east learned something profound about the west.

It can't handle thinking about suicide troops.

Well, that and westerners are very easy to spy on as they have such an open and naive society. In the court of King Guy (the Frankish king who actually ruled Jerusalem), any one could walk in and listen in on the proceedings and plans. But that's another story, only similar to this one in how [color=gold] the western dream of enlightened rulership is viewed as childishly naive by the east.

So suicide troops, yeah.

The Japanese Kamikaze's really blew peoples minds in WWII.

This serves to show how long since the crusades, the fact that western minds have difficulty dealing with suicide troops, continues to be true.

So the first recorded incident of this is when a relative of, King Richard, I think, goes to speak with a Sultan who refuses to open the doors of his castle and then proceeds to have his own men leap from the walls to their own death repeatedly, until the western noble begs him to stop.

That is terrorism.

And evidence indicates that Iran gladly pays millions to support the family members of suicide attackers.

But that's not what I want.
What I want, is clear information from and about Iran.

Mike

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Those are militairy boats intended to attack ships when Iran is attacked.

It has absolutely nothing to do with terrorism.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

What I want, is clear information from and about Iran.

Right, it seems like you are spreading false information though, and it is clear that your standpoint is completely biased.
edit on 24-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoParadigm

You [color=gold] clearly don't know what you are talking about.

I will take the more noble path and not be offended.
I will not cite my credentials,
nor my personal experience in combat with Iran in the Indian Ocean.

Between the two of us,
I leave it to the readers to determine
which one is speaking without knowing, listening, or doing their own research.

Mike

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yes I wish so.. see,I am ex Iranian military officer and I am 53 years old.. old enough to remember the history of these murderous thugs.

Back in shah time they killed a lot of American military attaché in Iran (hence they won the terrorist organisation trophy), after the revolution they continue their murdering habit to the point that they had to leave the country and make camp in Iraq (living in exile) while still being menace in and around the borders.

Now the American government and her allies “seems” (forgotten) the reason of listing them as terror organisation and now they are their new (bit**)in the block.

Shah regime killed 2x more of these marxist/islamist jerks and no one reacted, ask yourself why NOW.?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

nor my personal experience in combat with Iran in the Indian Ocean.

You said it, combat, these boats have nothing to do with terrorism. It doesn't matter if they are prepared to die, suicide don't make it terrorism.

What combat with Iran are you talking about anyway?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Mike I am a bit confused now, are you not an American?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amkia

Yes I wish so.. see, [color=gold] I am ex Iranian military officer and I am 53 years old.. old enough to remember the history of these murderous thugs.

Back in shah time they killed a lot of American military attaché in Iran (hence they won the terrorist organisation trophy), after the revolution they continue their murdering habit to the point that they had to leave the country and make camp in Iraq (living in exile) while still being menace in and around the borders.

Now the American government and her allies “seems” (forgotten) the reason of listing them as terror organisation and now they are their new (bit**)in the block.

Shah regime killed 2x more of these marxist/islamist jerks and no one reacted, ask yourself why NOW.?

Sweet!
And yes, Europe had them pegged as a terrorist organization for decades.

Why Now?
Hmmm, tough question. It'll take a swing at it.

Because the mass executions, if they happened, happened in secret.

And THAT is a serious problem.

Mike

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join