It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I'm HaveEducatedOpinions and this is my introduction to you, the informed community of ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'd like to introduce myself, I've been a fan of this site for quite some time. After thinking it over and wanting to make sure more of us are educated about some of the very issues that drive people here to this site. A quest for the truth, to be heard, and to listen. Information I've tracked here has been a great source of eye opening news or topics that the main stream media or government doesn't reveal.

My background:

I've done work for the Defense Department in relation to network security.
I'm currently a senior wireless engineer for world's largest non-military or government network.
I've wrote several articles that have been published in relation to wireless eavesdropping techniques, and general information technology exploits.
Ufology remains a current passion that I research on a daily basis as well as anything that can't be explained by science today.
My next hope is to get an hour or two on Coast to Coast am to speak to some of the technical procedures that are being done today by retailers and other entities that invade your IMMEDIATE privacy through wireless means 802.11 and other protocols, and I'm not talking about the dated, overly credited Katherine Albrecht who continues to speak about RFID technology that is not really even a threat compared to what is being used today. Real information you can validate on your own!

Thanks for reading as I look forward to interacting here on ATS baby.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bernard, are you back?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveEducatedOpinions

Hello and welcome.

You sound like a very interesting individual and I look forward to your insights into a variety of matters. You will find ATS, as you may already know, to have a wide variety of personalities. From experts to not so experts, to theorists to pragmatists.

All are welcome.

See you among the boards.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Thanks for the welcome! I've always appreciated the diverse community here from a readers perspective. I can tell that ATS has in it's ranks seasoned, intelligent individuals who provide opinion, fact and perspective that other sites can't begin to follow.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS !

More educated opinions are always welcome.

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Welcome! From the looks of your article, you could be my son. This is a great place to get different perspectives and to hear what's going on before you see it in the news.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

top topics

join