It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Similar subject, different request. Need a remote viewer to find my wallet!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I see a plaid 70's couch that used to belong to a grandparent. Or possibly the interior bench seat of an old truck.
Unfortunately these visions might be relating to where the wallet is now... with the guy who stole it

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
parking area .. someone picked it up ..

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ContactME

To actually do a proper job of remote viewing we need protocols.

Please write them down, put them in a manila envelope and seal it with clear scotch tape.

but...

If you want a shamanic solution, I need to get in touch with my spirit animal and have it look around.

my crew can also style up a voodoo ritual to find your wallet but we need a few bucks for rum and cigars.

for some reason I see your wallet near water....

edit on 23-8-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Have you checked under your car?

Had a distinct impression of 'in the car' when I first read your thread title.....before I read the mention that you'd been in the car, but I am rather rusty...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Ha! My last car was an 03' Toyota Echo!

The gas I saved...great little car, but not very fun to drive. I got made fun of for the dash, but in the end I found it made more sense. I could see the road better, and I didn't have to look "down" to see the gauges.

Did you check in those two side pockets on each side of the CD player?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've literally looked everywhere in close proximity to my apartment and my car. I'm starting to think someone may have stolen it out of my car that night or i dropped it somewhere in town. i have no idea!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Have you checked under your bed....or around the vicinity, like bedside table (down back of)?

If you haven't, go check!

Not RV, but sometimes I find things in the most random of places.

Always worth a look, another possibility to rule out.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This isn't remote viewing, however, but St. Anthony is the patron Saint of lost things - he never fails me...
I'm not Catholic, and he's cool with that, apparently.
Seriously.

Good luck in finding it - I know how incredibly stressful it can be to lose something important like that.

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

for some reason I see your wallet near water....

I was going to say that it fell in a sewer drain in the street.
edit on 23-8-2013 by NeoParadigm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard
This isn't remote viewing, however, but St. Anthony is the patron Saint of lost things - he never fails me...
Seriously.

Good luck in finding it - I know how incredibly stressful it can be to lose something important like that.

peace,
AB

My late co-worker (bless her) used to do a little ditty like this:

"St. Anthony, St. Anthony come around, come around. Something's been lost and cannot be found"

Amazingly, even creepily it worked 8/10 times.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Check inside your couch. They like to eat things.

Go deep, run your hands through the sides and back, in the crevices, if your wallet is not there, then maybe there is some change and lighters.

That is always what I find in mine.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's in the dumpster behind the McDonalds you always go to. I threw it there in disgust when I found only 3 bucks cheapo

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

"St. Anthony, St. Anthony come around, come around. Something's been lost and cannot be found"

I know what you mean. I've lost really important things, like my purse - EEEEK, and invoking St. Anthony's help is like magic.

It was told to me by a boss of mine a long time ago, who had lost her Planner (you remember - those big clunky books full of daily planning pages, phone lists, etc.?) which was like losing most of her brain, including all her client contacts and appointments!

A friend shared it with her and she said it was a miracle - literally right after she half-heartedly, half-desperately "asked" St. Anthony, she thought to call a place again that had said it was not there previously, and this time they had it!

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
call your local police station, someone may have dropped it off there and the police may have just forgotten to contact you and placed it in the lost and found basket under the front desk.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Originally posted by AboveBoard
Seriously.

peace,
AB

It is weird, but it has worked for me too. I'm still shocked every time,

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

It's fallen beneath the toilet....next to your plunger. Also you really need to clean your toilet...it's disgusting.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Go and check your friend garbage can

never know

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

My understanding is that is not that easy. THere is a process that needs to be followed and it can be quite involved. It's not like, close your eyes, think about your wallet and BANG! "It's under the towel on the bench".
It's probably easier to cancel your cards, have new ones issued and go to Overstock.com and get yourself a new wallet.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey ContactMe,

How did it end up? I checked back to see how you fared.
peace,
AB

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sooo...did we find it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join