It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Similar subject, different request. Need a remote viewer to find my wallet!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I usually say it's always in the last place you look!

Makes perfect sense too cause you would normally stop searching once you find it

on topic: I can't RV but my guess is in your car "crack where the backrest meets the seat" (hasn't fallen to the floor yet), I say this because its happenned to me in the past and it took me a week to find it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Teye22

yeah I have checked there...unfortunately no dice. On the bright side...i freaking love your picture...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ContactME
reply to post by Teye22

yeah I have checked there...unfortunately no dice. On the bright side...i freaking love your picture...

Thanks!

Gotta love the Uchiha's mangekyou sharingan!

Back to your wallet though, did you go back to the last transaction you did! you may have forgotten it there

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You don't need a remote viewer, you need a mom! Mom's can find anything! Get your mom or borrow a friend's mother and have her search. After she finds it, take her out for lunch!
It's called "mom eyes"! I can't even remember how many times my hubby or four boys have been looking for things for hours before giving up in frustration. They come to me, I go look and find it in just a fraction of the time.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Keegan Indiana. I see a woman, with a basket of clean laundry, with a wallet on top, if your wallet happens to be the black leather one. Now what can I comprehend from that, that she was on her way back from a laundry room and she found it, and she's not sharing. Don't be upset, she's a typical townie that finds a wallet and won't talk about it because it'd make her look guilty, it's a consequence of gravity and wallets in butt pockets, which is probably why some men have their wallet tethered to a belt loop.

She has dark hair, she's about 150-160 pounds, maybe early 40s, a ring on her right hand. Some of what I get is sometimes reversed, I make no guarantees.

You say wallet and over a hundred wallets are lost in a day across one country, while many more are pinched out of pockets. I'm skeptical of losses because of aggressive tricksters that like to write lies at the expense of others, a bait for online assessments. Nevertheless, I try.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
What is the model and make of your car?

What is the name of the store at which you stopped?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
A few things I find interesting:

You say a 3 bedroom apartment is not very big. So you're used to seeing bigger.

Keegan is indeed a rare name.

Does CSR racing mean anything to you?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Check in or around the fridge. You're welcome

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I have a 2001 toyota echo. Black two door car. And the last place i stopped where i know i had it was at a head shop called 420 clinic. and CSR racing? no idk

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
its in the bathroom maybe behind the sink or toilet?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ContactME

Is this really a serious thread?? You will find it in the last place you look, happens every time. And if remote viewing was real....shouldn't it be used on something that actually has value, like saving lives, instead of your stupid wallet...

I grow more and more sickened by the downright arrogance and insolence of humanity.

Such insolence, such arrogance. Must be punished.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You have two weird cubbies on either side of your stereo face. Check the passenger side cubby, it's a funky view from the driver's side seat.

Your glove box also opens with a strange top part coming up. You probably checked, but look again.

The car is awkward to turn your body around in. So you would likely have not turned to throw anything into the backseat.

But, now I know what you were doing with your friend before you went to see your girlfriend. Hookah tobacco..probably... right?

You should check around your computer area again, too. Because you didn't forget whatever it is you bought at the shop. And whatever you bought, you carried in your hands with your wallet as well. But, you might have left your wallet in that passenger side cubby, or that funky glove compartment.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It seems easy to me that you are replying with your smartphone now. Where did you charge your phone before you went and saw your girlfriend? If you didn't have pockets, you were carrying your phone around as well as your wallet. Chances are, also, that you play music from your phone in the car. Which means the phone probably sits inside the cubby on the left side of the stereo face. But the wallet would get in the way. So then maybe that is why you transfered it to the cubby on the right side? Or, maybe the wallet was thrown up onto the dashboard at first, but because of the gigantic slope, the wallet fell down onto the floorboard and your friend put it into the cubby closest to him? Check also the passenger side underneath the seat.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I just had a thought (must be lonely)

If you went shopping and didn't have pockets, would you have put it in the plastic bag with your items, if so....Check you garbage! Maybe you threw it out with the bag. I do that all the time with packs of gum. Mistakes happen!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No remote viewing, just a thought but I would say..... Kitchen Junk Drawer! All kinds of things end up there and you don't ever remember putting things in there or why you would put it there. Good Luck!

~OkieDokie

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Where is the remote viewing community when these threads come around? Probably doing important stuff and looking for other--more important--things.

At least that's basically the answer Ed Dames gives in the following highly-entertaining vid when asked why RV'ers didn't catch 9/11.

I have noticed they congregate on threads that are discussing the subject, but seem rather absent on threads that ask for help/demonstration.

Anyhoo, watch the vid above and much becomes clear...in a murky sort of way.

edit on 23-8-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ContactME

Go back to the last place you remember it....where your car was parked and hopefully it is still there ...also...check in the seat cushion of car and in between the car door and the seat....not sure how thick it was or what color....brown and about an inch thick...good luck. Makes you wish there where GPS wallets huh?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22
I just had a thought (must be lonely)

If you went shopping and didn't have pockets, would you have put it in the plastic bag with your items, if so....Check you garbage! Maybe you threw it out with the bag. I do that all the time with packs of gum. Mistakes happen!

Except that he didn't go grocery shopping, neither was he stuffing trash. A plastic bag is darn near weightless with nothing in it. Any wallet would be noticeable and considerably heavier.

However, it is possible that if he had put his wallet inside a plastic bag with his merchandise, then when he emptied out the plastic bag, he would have placed the wallet in the same vicinity. But he also carries a phone. The phone would have stayed with him in his hand, along with his wallet, even if he had been handed a plastic bag. If he did get the bag and if he put stuff in the bag, he would have also included his phone, which he still has.

The possibility of him having separated the two inside the plastic bag is very slim. That is why I proposed the earlier set of events as opposed to the garbage can event.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

That guy is quirky. He shows all the signs of a liar. He tells the truth on a few things, which is surprising. You can tell when he knows what he is saying and when he doesn't. You can tell when he's been telling a lie for a long time and when he has only just come up with the lie.

However, there is a sort of remote viewing that works.

In fact, it is remote viewing. Remote just means away from your physical location, and viewing simply means to use your eyes; of course, your imagination, because you're not physically there. You can perform research, investigate, and also deduce, without ever having to be at a physical location, with just a little bit of information and an ability to come up with the most logical and probable set of events; possibly even eliminating all other possibilities besides the one that becomes evident.

And I imagine that is how any "remote viewer" comes to their conclusions. They have excellent reasoning skills.

Now as for their talent for honesty, that's another question I suppose.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join