Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Electronic Harrasment Mechanics!!!!!!!! figured out from victem perspective

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have recently become a victem of electronic harrasment in whitesettlement Texas. I have familiarized my self with the basic mechanics of the machine. It is mostly all in the mind , except a few electrical pulses which are triggered emotions. Here are some ruff notes from over 14 months of torture and 1 week of finding answers. It is unfinished but gives you and idea if u had any before. I have compiled about 14 pages of information for anyone interested in solving or identifiying a problem. This goes over alot and is found at my photobucket.

s366.photobucket.com...

This is very real, as I am being targeted every day for 15 months now, they are making threats and comments to keep me quiet . I am going to spread teh info around the fort worth area, but this is happening nation wide.
More uploads to come and a typed version will follow. I do not believe this info is available in such compilation as i have. I can answer any mechanics about the mind machine, Plz feel free to message or email me at >SNIP<

edit on 23-8-2013 by Portsfour because: (no reason given)
edit on 8/23/2013 by yeahright because: Staff edit to remove personally identifying information

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
S&F

I'm very interested to hear what you've found. I've read some about it and frankly the way the material is written is confusing. Sorry you got targeted!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This thread is getting flagged very quickly possibly for nature of the subject.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
No problem if I get rolling today I can prolly get it typed out. This is of course for my personal understanding , I will have to make a "students" version with more examples and references that can be related without this traumatic experience.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Portsfour, who is "targeting" you? And why?

What the heck is this thread about?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Portsfour

Really looking forward to reading this once you type it up. It's just too hard to follow the handwritten version.
S&F

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I've noticed a few threads over the last couple of weeks on targeted individuals, gang stalking, direct energy weapons.
Even tv shows talking about whether or not this is happening.
Also seems to be a USA thing - apparently its legal for the military (black ops) to test these things on people only within it's own borders (?)

I have to wonder if this is part of a cause of some of the shootings lately (people losing it), and even the incidents (was it last year?) of the people that flipped out and were biting other people.

A new type of (sort of) manchurian candidate?

Weird world we live in......

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I cannot say why or when, it happened upon moving from colorado to fort worth texas area. It started off as neighbors I thought were just being annoying , then it had to be hidden cameras , then after searching for months for them, I did some google research and came up on what it most likely was. Electronic harrasment. This is when the full blown attacks started about a week ago. I do not know why I was a target, Texas sucks. I have seen 3 UFO's in my life which i now could pass a lie detector test and tell you that it was a diversion for mind control. All mass ufo sitings I now beleive are intended with the secret reason behind being mass mind control . I can explain everything in my theory. I do not know who it is , but intend to inform people about it in the area. Many many events and 15 months worth of wondering what the hell.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Gilbert Pena,

I'm so sorry to be the one to break it to you. Putting all that in this forum isn't going to have long term benefits.

While there are people who have been electronically harassed who happen to post on this forum, in the same audience there are the harassers. In a day in a country where these harassers are active across the country, under government intolerances for posters on conspiracy theory websites, in a government that permits agents of certain agencies to break laws to achieve government goals, you're going to be telling your harassers stuff they already know.

It's a part of an agenda. Experience tells me that several years ago, when I had harassment (in arizona not too far from where ATS has an office), it was of an organized crime nature and the government was noncommittal to removing the problem, which is mostly clandestine government projects acting as aggressors across an area using DoD funding and military technology to achieve their dominance of sources of information over the internet. I suspect even today some of the harassers frequent ATS and other conspiracy posters. Government systems have already shown prejudice towards you, and sometimes, it adds to their sadistic glee to see you on ATS, as some individuals are part of the cyberstalking. They are morally and ethically bankrupt groups of people, and ATS is not a safe place.

Speaking from experience in Arizona, what the criminals did to me was government or military funded and organized cyberstalking. They put microphone in my apartment, recorded my speech, tracked me online, followed me all over the place, and as I moved out of that place, the ones instigating this were lifting and selling my in-home private ideas to writers in exchange for lots of money. Apparently, from my personal perspective, their stalking activity transformed into scriptwriting for a cartoon TV show about a spy, using my real last name as the title for the show. The ones who were targeting had their faces on wanted posters across the country, and the police were noncommital to justice somehow. At the time I wasn't on ATS but on another conspiracy forum.

It doesn't help that the government has militarized the Internet, applying operations as they see fit. Terahertz radiation is really used to cyberstalk and hack. The real aggressor is the military decision tree, clandestine civil warfare, I don't know; and law enforcement is going to have a bias for that, and justice system is part of the problem some days. If it's not the locals it's another criminal group from another nation.

Rotten all around but ATS is no platform for gaining support. The internet is not safe.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandalphon

I am an electronic eng. and have cured 17 people of this horrible torcher with a small invention of mine that interfears with the biorelevent feed back loop that is used to target them.I give the cd out free because it only cost me a few cents per copy.Nec corperation has patends on "creating emotions" and all countries want to controll there citizens thoughts so you will see many more people seemingly going insane in the new non- leathal weapons development race .Each tageted person could make the companies millions if the development tests succede in a finall weapon.It is close to imposible to prove because we dont have acess to these companies or the secret development plans or equipment.This is what I call intelectual rape.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think your best move is to see a doctor. That way they can rule out any mental issues and you can have your case documented. That should scare them off.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by Sandalphon

I am an electronic eng. and have cured 17 people of this horrible torcher with a small invention of mine that interfears with the biorelevent feed back loop that is used to target them.I give the cd out free because it only cost me a few cents per copy.Nec corperation has patends on "creating emotions" and all countries want to controll there citizens thoughts so you will see many more people seemingly going insane in the new non- leathal weapons development race .Each tageted person could make the companies millions if the development tests succede in a finall weapon.It is close to imposible to prove because we dont have acess to these companies or the secret development plans or equipment.This is what I call intelectual rape.

Great way to hack them, they call me MrGrimly aka Nick the D*ck.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am experiencing full blown scifi harrasment in Fort Worth Texas. Today I passed out about 30 flyers about the subject across low budget apartments . Suprisingly alot of people were interested in the subject. I am going to write the first part of the experience tonight, to what ultimately led to me to switch from angry neighbors, to people seeing thru my curtains , to hidden cameras, to eventually the conclusion of electronic survellience. This , is just the beginning tho with becoming familiar with the harassment .

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I = Soandso ---- this may be uncorrected in my post.

The story begins when soandso move from Texas to Colorado. Soandso transfered from Walmart in Denver to Fort Worth. Upon first moving in, someone was causing a noise disturbance that could be heard of equal volume anywhere from the source , behind walls and around corners. Soandso thot maybe soandso was pretty stoned or something to be honest and tired. Soandso knew soandso was either tripping badly or something was foul play.

The next strange things to occur was a very violent crazy sounding neighbor, or from what soandso heard. Soandso never saw him ever, but he was not a hermit. Soandso also worked nights so did not pay much attention to it at first. soandso would here him make threats nightly and say all kinds of negative things . Soandso walked out to get into a fight a few times on the porch , wth no one ever there , prolly around 15 times. --- Nobody ever there. When Soandso occasionally did see the neighbor , it seemed impossible that it was him. soandso would not hear the talk for about 3 days or longer and forget about it mostly. This talk finally got to where soandso figured out the person commenting on me had ot be watching me. soandso put more curtains up, the most logical thing to do, and still had the problem. They even taunted a few times like Beetle Juice, that we can still see you.

At this point , it had to be hidden cameras, had to be . So Soandso spent like 3 weeks studying the entire pervert hidden camera scene and how stuff was installled ect ect. Soandso also put about 100 small holes in the wall looking for these cameras, never found a single bit of evidence for hours of digging. The neighbors acted like they did not want me to find these cameras at all, and would rage when soandso went digging for them or tried to look around for them. soandso had no evidence at all, and really couldnt do a thing, because Soandso would just look crazy making that accusation. So Soandso kept hoping Soandso would find something someday to go on , but never did.

Just until a week ago , Soandso had thought the observations made were by my downstairs neighbor. The minute Soandso googled --- Cross Apartment Sabatouge and like terms -- Stuff got real. Soandso heard the phrase next " So you are pretty smart, you finally figured it out" From that point it morphed into a long list of fake origins and association. This was all for deception to hide the truth, soandso am not positive who it is, but sure of it being local. This has been going on for a week or so now, and everything has multiplied. Soandso have gotten a feel for the program they are using and that is what soandso has written in the notebook. It is purely the mechanics of what it feels like, and how it acts , as far as soandso was able to observe.

When everything logical made no sense including mental illness -- Electronic Harassment made perfect sense . This also explained soandso's previous life experiences . Once upon waking up in 2006 soandso heard shhhh shhhh shhh, he's waking up " - also when getting stoned the first time in 2 months , Soandso heard " He still doesnt know who we are.." Everything was explained in a few hours.

soandso must add that my father is in law enforcement if that has anything to do with it, soandso is not sure who the group is.

This is just how soandso reached the point where soandso was able to get a feel on the computer because it was not being covered up or disguised as a downstairs neighbor. The of course beam down on you from satellites and towers .

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Interesting so far an you have my attention. This could help a lot of innocent folks. Thank you!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I = Soandso --- may have left uncorrected

The next part soandso experienced after a physcotronic device was no longer being hidden, as anything but. They know soandso knows that the voice is coming from a supercomputer being manned. If you are familiar with subconctious thought, you may pick up a little faster than soandso did. It seems to always have a reply based on the thought you just previously had instantly. This is you subcongtious thought being played upon. If you are good at picking up patterns you may also notice this faster. Soandso went months without realizing this , thinking it was just his neighbor, when it was a phrase spawned off soandso's subcontious the entire time. 7-8 months of this, and soandso still did not pick it up. It finally hit soandso when the identity of the voice was established to not be the downstairs neighbor in any shape,form or fashion.

soandso' calls this next part the sub-C mirror. Soandso first noticed it after getting to know his subcontious thought a little better. Soandso then begin to pick up on patterns of phrases said after any thought. He begin to put them together and realized that it spun off his first though impulse , after the primary thought - This seemed somewhat computer or human assisted, as a complete phrase may not be able to spawn off of single sub-c thought. The basic concept of a sub-c thought is repeated back to you as a phrase. This is when it seems to be mostly on "automatic" mode , and fairly repetitive . To soandso it acted as a mirror to see his sub-c thots allowed repeated to him. This was a Sub-C free psychology lesson! getting to see the trees from outside the forest so to say. This feature echo/mirror effect was also portrayed to be the mental health problem that needs to be corrected, in promiss that they will make soandso better. This may be to discourage further exploration of the mechanic. The comment is almost always negative.

The next step up from this loosely automatic mode, is a more human controlled mode. This is all a theory from soandso's head, feeling around in the dark basically. This usually will initiate off of a sub-c see thought as above, it will continue just like the thought above on course, then hit a blank where you are supposed to answer with your sub-c or more likely somewhere inbetween. This is similiar to overhearing a conversation and answering a question from it, but in the back of your head , not as full primary thought. Instead of a question being answered, a blank from the phrase is filled in. This is most likely to make this whole mechanic less predictable, and instill confusion and doubt. One of the main objectives is to keep the target confused as possible as to whats is really going on . Filling in the blank off a phrase spawned by a sub-c thought is what soandso think is the second "stage"

Soandso may have experienced a step above this where the blank can be filled in on the fly by the user to create even more confusion. The blank also can be left open if desired. This might be viewed as a game of chicken or handslap reflex game , when the blank comes up to be filled in.

Not everything heard by soandso is always spawned from a sub-c thought. Sometimes it is said completely by the user and there will be no blanks to fill in. These are mixed in with the types above most likely to add confusion . When the fill in the blank part comes, soandso will often fill it out with a word taht makes no sense, like PIE. soandso hear the phrase repeated with pie in it and it sounds most of the time humorous. EXMP "If you tell anyone , we are gonna pick you up and feed you .........(ur turn fill in blank) Pie -- WTF pie? stuff like that can help you get a foot if you start spinning.

This can all be expanded on and has somewhat

being edited atm...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Electrical Impulse

I , they, them = soandso , some may not be corrected.
Electrical Impulses seem to be a very important part to the system. It relies on it heavily for input that is gathered after a phrase is said. It basically comes down to what words or phrase trigger what emotion. When an emotion is triggered, it must give off a signature electrical impulse that can be measured somehow. This measurement is stored and catalogued in a computer soandso theorizes, possibly someone with a good memory. This electrical impulse is pulled from a subconscious impulse . The very first thing felt after an experience is what impulse is measured. This makes it almost impossible to lie to yourself , however is teh easiest fooled mechanic of the whole system. Since it goes off of sub-c impulse , it is the first thing you feel and is much like the Mirror with you subconscious. This data from the impulses put to use to trigger another phrase directly related to what emotion you just sparked with your. Like " Yah he loves blonde hair" after looking for a second at an attractive woman. It is really as simple as that for the most part. If you are good at faking feelings, you can set this trigger response all day. It will start to sound like a out of Johnny 5 going crazy with different phrases. This will lead to what I have recently discovered. If you set it off about 4-5 times with fake emotions/ electrical impulses - it will hit TILT for lack of better words . It then will start throwing out quick phrases til it picks up a desired electrical impulse . The process is then started over again in the next cycle. If you are good at faking emotions well, then this will be a very easy idea to play with. It of course is not perfect, and will error out with a random sentence out of nowhwere, leaving you to trace the path backwards. There will always be a path backwards that will lead to some impulse triggered, and you should try to path it back to the origin when this does occur. This will help you understand the process furthermore.

A trait that some people have is the ability to give themselves chills. They call this chi energy , something energy or blah blah blah, i just think it feels weird. It is related to the neverous system somehow and completely throws the sensors off . The users get irritated it seems , or act as deception is always key, when you give yourself the chills. It messes with some feature of the "machine" soandso am sure of that, tho how exactly I do not.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hypnotising in Sleep ----
I , me, we = Soandso , may not yet be corrected.

Sleep deprivation is a big part of the whole process, but on the other end they will enter you dreams and hypnotize you in your sleep. Soandso recalls waking up and talking to somebody, mumbling or thinking ALOUD . What soandso heard them say because soandso may have woken up sooner than expected . I felt very comfortable and was happily repeating something lol. I do remember what it was, except that it made me feel good. I do distinctly remember a few words taht were said to me however . Soandso was told " Very good soandso , your too easy. " in a very comforting voice. I then woke up with a strange violating feeling, and knew exactly what had happened. Soandso has never willfully been hypnotized that I remember, but it seemed somewhat familiar. The purpose of this is still unknown. I have a few hunches but nothing to go on.

This may seem a little bit more out of my study, but they 99.9percent would bet money, that they enter your dreams. I have had the most realistic dreams since about 2008, usually nightly . It always seems like a different place , but has the same feeling. You get used to the unusually realistic dreams after so man, that you are able to tell the difference between it and a real dream without a mind pirate. The regular dreams became a rare occurence at one point. I hear that you can control you regular dreams pretty easily after dreaming on the "other" side for a period of time. The dream always feels the same, but it is a different place most always. I want to emphasize how real these dreams feel. They are different from a regular dream, but much more realistic. This is why it must be reported the ability to control regular dreams afterwards. I do not know the purpose of these dreams but they are usually pretty cool. I have even dreamed through getting up to pee one time , dreamed through the piss, and was able to go back to dream when I got back to bed. I used to tell people about these dreams and just get stupid looks all the time

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is such an interesting topic. Though I haven't been unfortunate enough to have to go through all the horrible situations you have, I have had some of the craziest experiences you could imagine befell me that sometimes make me feel crazy. As a matter of fact, posts like yours are what keeps me coming back; maybe, just maybe, I can get a hit on what's happening all around.

I have to be kinda cautious, maybe more out of paranoia than fact, since my husband works for FEMA, but I have been plagued with seemingly paranormal events..not like Ghost Hunters stuff...but maybe high strangeness.

I'm glad you are getting the info out there. I think isolation increases control.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
honestly, I came into the thread looking for some serious crazy.

but after reading the op's account and vivid explanation, I very quickly realized that I have recognized many of these mental and emotional "games" within myself. I have long held the opinion that the mind is basically a "repeater", I assumed most people's minds function this way. I had never considered that the "repeater" function is imposed externally.

while I do find this idea compelling, I would venture to guess that it is a fairly common experience amongst the population of modern society. this actually makes the op's account even more compelling, considering that it is basically an attempted technical description of the "man behind the curtain"... or mass manipulation of the population.

thank you, OP, you've given me a lot to think about.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join