It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had the opportunity to become more Objectively AWARE... Would you?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If you had the opportunity to become more Objectively AWARE...

Would you?

Take as many courses on Awareness of Objective reality and how to Conduct yourself within Existence knowing some courses you pick may be difficult?
Expanding increasing your Objective Awareness level of yourself & Objective Existence.

Or would you pick many of the less difficult courses on Awareness avoiding the difficult courses?
Limiting your Awareness level of yourself & Objective Existence...

Any who post or think consider the question and potential dynamics...

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
edit on 8/23/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Can you define objective awareness? Because I'd just assume that it would be a Psychology class unless you have some new-age definition or something.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
Can you define objective awareness?

Being AWARE of Reality Objectively... Not Subjectively understanding reality, as many do.
Good question Krazysh0t

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
To increase objective awareness would also increase the knowledge that being objectively aware can have a negative impact on ones life many times. We only have one life that I am aware of, having a good time along with being awareness of things around you and the consequences of the things you do is the best thing

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Your logic is accepted, rickymouse

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Keeping in mind life understood by many is subjectively understood...
edit on 8/23/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Being AWARE of Reality Objectively... Not Subjectively understanding reality, as many do.
Good question Krazysh0t

Can you now explain the difference between objective awareness and subjective awareness? I mean your definition just used the original words to define itself... "What is objective awareness? Answer: being aware of reality objectively." Uh what?

That's like asking what is compounding interest? Answer: It is interest that compounds. In other words can you provide a definition without using any forms of the words aware or objective?
edit on 23-8-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Good question Krazysh0t

Can you now explain the difference between objective awareness and subjective awareness?

What YOU personally understand as reality=Subjective understanding of Reality
Being AWARE of WHAT IS (truth) REALITY=Objective understanding of Reality

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ok thank you. I believe a class like that would be impossible. How does someone become objectively aware? By your definition, everyone should start out subjectively aware. Premise two: humans' sensory inputs don't tell us everything that is going on in the universe. This means in order to become objectively aware, the person needs to be introduced to the truth. Since no human could come up with the truth, anything that a human came up with would be theoretical and wouldn't be the true objective reality (unless this particular human was REALLY good at guessing). This leaves intelligent alien forces as the only other means of acquiring this information. However, aliens aren't a currently accepted truth in the world and any professor claiming to have received his knowledge of the true reality would be looked upon as a kook and be laughed out of any respectable (most likely all) university.

So as an aspiring student of knowledge, how am I to know that the class titled "Objective Reality" in my course guide is really teaching the truth and not something the professor dreamed up after taking some potent hallucinogen?

All this aside, I like the truth (no matter how gruesome or unappealing), if there ACTUALLY existed a class that taught the REAL truth of reality I'd take it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In other words to become more of aware of things going on as some people who try to play God and read peoples thoughts, know what's going on around the world just consciously by just thinking about it, and etc.. Well no thank you I would rather die with my soul intact, if you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
In short consider your Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy is given class options before your materialized into flesh... some classes are to take place HERE in this reality on EA*RTH other courses, elsewhere.

So YOU pick your own courses with knowledge that some will be more difficult then others but know the experiences learned in those difficult classes encourage strengthen your overall understanding of Objective Reality and you.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Or you just avoid the more difficult courses totally and Exist on a level of Awareness as you WILL to...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Being objectively aware would cause a lot of people problems. It might even drive them insane. Wait I think we already have that.

Being objective also means accepting the hard truths. And that's were many arguments start.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Every student in this world should be required to learn "objective awareness" and critical thinking skills from the moment they first step in the classroom, to the moment they graduate college. Although that would become unnecessary after a few generations, because then the parents would be teaching those skills at home.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Since no human could come up with the truth, anything that a human came up with would be theoretical and wouldn't be the true objective reality (unless this particular human was REALLY good at guessing).
The mind has a lot of theories that it assumes are facts. Existence is a fact - it is true but no one can say what it is - the truth is a mystery but it IS.
See and hear that which can never be figured out. It is already.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yes your points are valid TDawgRex
just remember you picked the courses your to experience in life why in Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy form (before) materializing in flesh or other form here in what is considered life (to expand) subjectively.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I try to be objective as possible with most of my life, though I do tend to indulge in my humorous side. I often agrue with myself. The 'ol inner conflict thing.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

This opens up a new can of worms. If the courses you select as a soul or whatever before you are born determine where you are born, who is to say that in order to be born on this planet you have to select a course called "Subjective Reality" all so your soul knows what it is like to experience it?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Every student in this world should be required to learn "objective awareness" and critical thinking skills from the moment they first step in the classroom, to the moment they graduate college. Although that would become unnecessary after a few generations, because then the parents would be teaching those skills at home.

Makes a lot of sense Klassified

Jumping Outta box
Consider the classroom EA*RTH
Students in classroom Souls/Spirits/Internal Energies (you)
Graduate = moving on Ascend
Learned Energy preped. for next DIMENSIONAL/UNIVERSAL
Experiences, with data learned now of how to conduct learned from classroom EA*RTH

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I try to be objective as possible with most of my life, though I do tend to indulge in my humorous side. I often agrue with myself. The 'ol inner conflict thing.

1 does also and has since 1 can remember.
The balance

fall into or avoid temptations
accept or deny
trust or not
Believe YES

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join