It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism, Race Wars, Race Baiting. Who Goes?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

And so the resonation soul/spirit/internal energy vibration factor comes in as the Soul groups attractions (law of attraction) segregate as well as integrate the colors based ignorance. Integrating mixed color groups of ignorance Together, separated from Integrated mixed color groups of LOVE...
Imagine the process being CREATOR Creation implemented.

SnF

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharingan

Originally posted by beezzer

It'd be nice if everyone was "brown".

Oh.. so you would prefer conformity?
No thanks, Im white and I am happy to be white and I dont wish to be any other color than white.

So...you say you're kinda a pasty chalky white?

Or more of the Crayola "Flesh"? Wait, I think they did away with that...more of a "Peach"?

I wouldn't worry about it though because 3-5 generations down the road more people will be the same color then now.

From what I have read, the majority of the world will look like Brazilians at some point.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

You think youre being clever but youre not. you just sound ignorant
There are all kinds of variations of every race in the world.
I identified my race, not my particular "color" of white

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Oh waaaa! I was trying to be humorous. Nothing more.

You must be one of those grumpy morning people.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You think youre being clever but youre not. you just sound ignorant
There are all kinds of variations of every race in the world.
I identified my race, not my particular "color" of white

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Yea youre right, I am being pissy lol.. I hate being on call and actually being called in.. especially at 3 am, I should get some sleep

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

reply to post by muse7

Yea youre right, I am being pissy lol.. I hate being on call and actually being called in.. especially at 3 am, I should get some sleep

Or some coffee...if you're still on call. Otherwise, hit the hay, you've earned it.

And yes, I am one of those guys who wakes up quite exuberant. I’m always happy to go from horizontal to vertical.

Back on topic though, if mass transportation ever ceases, we'll be dealing with this issue that much longer. Ahhh, the human race...curious creatures.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

if mass transportation ever ceases

Yes that. Especially in larger cities.
We won't bother to think about what would happen if the power went out for extended periods of time nationwide.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm brown, a big mix of Polish, Philipino, American Indian, Irish, Spanish (Spain not mexico), Japanese and Hillbilly (Hillbillies love all colors anyway :p ) and some other I forget because I don't see race like that.

Unfortunately if a race war breaks out, I will not partake and I will hide my family. Only if one comes to close and threatens would I "throw lead"... I would also accept anyone who wants to hide out as a brother or sister.

I don't have time to kill others. I have to make sure my family survives.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Nah, it sucks, once im awake i cant go back to sleep but im not on call anymore, as of 8 am and im off all weekend, finally.
We only get one weekend off a month

I just need to steer away from controversial topics when im bitchy

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I'm pink & bubbly. Frikkin' sunburn!

There are actually times I hate my Scottish and Germanic heritage.

Usually summer.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharingan

Well, if you have the weekend off.

Might as well get started early.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Way ahead of you buddy

But I always enjoy me some AC/DC

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

Unfortunately if a race war breaks out, I will not partake and I will hide my family. Only if one comes to close and threatens would I "throw lead"... I would also accept anyone who wants to hide out as a brother or sister.

I don't have time to kill others. I have to make sure my family survives.

You're a good person Sulaw.

I'm glad to know that there are still good people out there. Actually, I think that the majority of us are good people, we just haven't been pushed to the point of actually showing it.

Kudos!

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

I think your comment is very pertinent to this conversation - Who really is going to participate in a "race war"?

Most people will lock their doors, and hide the children.

Who is race baiting in this country? From what I can see, it's the hollywood gangsta rappers and the obama administration.

Who riots in this country? Drunk college kids of every color, and a small minority of thug/entitled black youngsters in the big cities - and it really is a small minority of the black population - they just seem to make the news more.

Muslims don't riot, white people don't riot.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I can't speak for everyone obviously, but for me, who is gonna get it? Anyone that comes here wishing to do me, my family or my community harm. Don't care if it's a pasty white, purple black, or green men, or greys. I would hope the majority of people all feel the same. Dig in, and defend.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
I can't speak for everyone obviously, but for me, who is gonna get it? Anyone that comes here wishing to do me, my family or my community harm. Don't care if it's a pasty white, purple black, or green men, or greys. I would hope the majority of people all feel the same. Dig in, and defend.

Sounds like a proper plan to me.
You are an equal opportunity home/family defender.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

See where I am going with this? This isnt about color, but about people. People are in all categories and the only thing that we should be concerned with is WHO we are NOT what COLOR we are.

A noble idea but it does not really work in practice. First of all the people most concerned about "racism" are usually people who don't even belong to the race they are defending. Second, until all these groups like the NAACP go away we will never have a "color blind" society.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

But, for those who have been in the military, if you look at the military basic training, the first thing that is hammered into the mindset of all recruits, is that there is no race, no black, no white, no Asian, you are just a recruit in the military. You stop seeing a person as one way or another and start focusing on being and doing your job. That is one way to get rid of racism in the USA, but use it on the children, hammer it home time and time again.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by muse7

And yes, I am one of those guys who wakes up quite exuberant. I’m always happy to go from horizontal to vertical.

Okay, that's it! For that despicable comment, you're going on my 'Rivals' list!

Sorry for being off-topic, but I couldn't let that opportunity pass.

On-topic, I'm currently in a mixed marriage, and I have a mixed race child, and this very thought has occurred to me; I do hope that there is no race war, but there does need to be a reckoning of some sort, hopefully a peaceful one.

The double standard needs to be eradicated in this country, and that means that the Media, Lobbyists and the Government are going to have to be dealt with by ALL of us, because if anyone is profiting from the race baiting that's going on, it's them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join