It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the two beasts, from the land and sea.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have been dealing with hearing voices for a while now and have learned alot. Basicly i have gathered that evil humans, are working together with evil forces from other realities as they call them, which have technology to disguise themselves and interact both with our bodies and objects. The beast system is a trap that does things i can't speak of. Before i got to the truth, and made them shut something down they pretended to be god using this character to get information from me, which i denied them by using certain techniques i discovered that work to blind them from fully reading my memory and thought. The female voice gets angry when she cannot feed. Currently i hear a faint sound of distant yelling resonating from my outside door. Schizo-effective disorder cure lies in blocking out negative energies and making it so ions cannot be used to resonate this negative energy within the bodies structure. But we must also focus on the stomach and intestines, heart, larynx and back of brain and use some kind of bio safe method of blocking out telepathic directed sound from reaching the auditory system in its entirety, from the outer ear to inner brain. I know lithium works well on alot of voice hearers, and sage has done wonders to reduce their energies in my yard and body. And those attacks on people using velostat, where people or whatever they are come out of nowhere and remove the velostat violently proves there is a conspiracy against us to make us" worship" or i.e. give our negative energies and emotions to this beast system of torchure through thought manipulation of the victims of this terrible system. Someone in time somewhere is giving the enemy of life technologies , and this must stop, and different strategy employed to stop wickedness from invading our thoughts and society.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

You had me sold with the smoking monkey.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What is velostat? I agree that we need to try new methods to defeat wickedness. Thanks for sharing. Sage is a good thing to burn and let the smoke go into the air.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

The female voice gets angry when she cannot feed.

You like to experience for yourself. That female voice was god as you were describing , now what happened to her ? How could you know friend from foe. How do you know you can take all the madness and stay sharp and human ? How much do you know about monkeys ?

Keep on experiencing

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

different strategy employed to stop wickedness from invading our thoughts and society.

Let them invade our thoughts and then mock their little worthless game with a cackle of laughter.

Here's an example. Think the following when you register an attack from them:-

Lucifer is nothing more than a little errand boy who is still obeying direct orders from YHWH even though he calls himself a 'rebel'. he is here to simply remove all evil from this world.

And all of the elite and negative entities suck up his backside 24/7 not realising that they are all going to crash and burn into the Lake of Fire on Judgement Day.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

What ever you're on i want it.

top topics

join