It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Nasdaq Halts All Trading" One Week Prior To "Bernanke's Getting Out Of Dodge". Related?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

My guess is that these outages have to do with the weakening of our protective electromagnetic shield combined with the recent solar activity. The fact that they aren't releasing information about the crashes is bad... maybe because they don't want people to know about impending solar disruptions.
reply to post by kingster129

I tend to go in a completely different direction on these outages. I'm sure they would like people to believe that the outages were due to solar flares, but I believe that the NSA is installing software that can shut down all internet traffic, and they are testing it. The Arca NASDAQ out was different though. As I posted earlier in this thread, I have very reliable inside information that those outages were executed on purpose, as they stopped some very suspicious trades that would have created a crash that makes the market crash of 5-6 years ago, seem like a picnic in the park. THAT OUTAGE WAS NOT CAUSED BY ANY ACCIDENT. PERIOD.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kingster129

Yes, something is definitely up/ All I'm saying is we should keep our eyes open. All these little "back page" stories are puzzle pieces.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Isn't Syria next on the "hitlist" for non Rothschild owned banking nations? I think all that was left is Syria, Iran and North Korea.

The Rothschild Central Banking and The New World Order
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by MidnightTide
started on 8/23/2013 @ 09:26 PM

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
So... he planned on missing this:

Jackson Hole economic summit in Wyoming 2013
Thursday 29 August to Saturday 31 August 2013

www.zapaday.com...

And we have Thursday the 29th through Saturday the 31st as a possible Syrian strike date:

Military strikes on Syria 'as early as Thursday,' US officials say
by muse7
started on 8/27/2013 @ 10:59 AM

Military strikes on Syria 'as early as Thursday,' US officials say
worldnews.nbcnews.com

Missile strikes against Syria could be launched “as early as Thursday,” senior U.S. officials said Tuesday as the White House intensified its push toward an international response to the suspected use of chemical weapons.

The “three days” of strikes would be limited in scope, and aimed at sending a message to Syria's President Bashar Assad rather than degrading his military capabilities, U.S. officials told NBC News.

What a coinkedink.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Regarding the Syrian Electronic Army:

BREAKING NEWS: Syrian Electronic Army takes down New York Times website
by deviant300
started on 8/27/2013 @ 05:41 PM

Syrian Electronic Army takes down New York Times website, claims Twitter’s domains
Published time: August 27, 2013 21:31
Edited time: August 27, 2013 23:57 Get short URL

rt.com

The New York Times’ website has been disabled for the second time in under a month, with the newspaper attributing the outage to a “malicious external attack” widely thought to have come from hackers affiliated with the Syrian Electronic Army.

“Many users are having difficulty accessing the New York Times online,” the paper wrote on its Facebook page. “We are working to fix the problem. Our initial assessment is the outage is most likely the result of a malicious external attack.

ETA: Or just another false flag "pin the tail on the enemy" operation.

edit on 8/27/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Well then... We should definitely go to war w/ them now!!!! I bet Iran gave them the computer to do it!!! What a joke!!! It was more then likely an attack out of the pentagon!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I should have qualified my post, and have in fact added an edit reflecting your sentiment. In short - I agree wholeheartedly.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
We have read threads on ATS about the nanosecond trading schemes, timing attacks etc.
This move by the NASDAQ to halt trading or more accurately to buffer customer orders may be a positive security measure.
If they are allowed to buffer trades they can match up orders to the advantage of the board.
NASDAQ was down over 2% today which would be less of a concern if it were a Thursday take cover for the weekend pullback...
Maybe they are just choreographing a correction early to limit damage?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Nasdaq trading, most likely due to the suspicious trades as mentioned in previous posts. I think Bernanke not attending is because of schedualing conflict. I'd be more interested in what meeting he will be going too and what is being talked about in that meeting than what is being talked about at the conference. Especially with all this Syria talk heating up.

China is turning out to be more of a paper tiger than anything else, and Google, Amazon, etc. all suffering outages?

I present this to you. Sorry for the tangent, but I saw other people bringing this stuff up, so I present my explination.

Assignment of National Security and Emergency Preparedness Communications Functions

The section that has people all up in arms is section 5.2:

Sec. 5.2. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall: (a) oversee the development, testing, implementation, and sustainment of NS/EP communications, including: communications that support Continuity of Government; Federal, State, local, territorial, and tribal emergency preparedness and response communications; non-military executive branch communications systems; critical infrastructure protection networks; and non-military communications networks, particularly with respect to prioritization and restoration;

(b) incorporate, integrate, and ensure interoperability and the necessary combination of hardness, redundancy, mobility, connectivity, interoperability, restorability, and security to obtain, to the maximum extent practicable, the survivability of NS/EP communications defined in section 5.2(a) of this order under all circumstances, including conditions of crisis or emergency;

(c) provide to the Executive Committee the technical support necessary to develop and maintain plans adequate to provide for the security and protection of NS/EP communications;

(d) receive, integrate, and disseminate NS/EP communications information to the Federal Government and State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, as appropriate, to establish situational awareness, priority setting recommendations, and a common operating picture for NS/EP communications information;

(e) satisfy priority communications requirements through the use of commercial, Government, and privately owned communications resources, when appropriate;

(f) maintain a joint industry-Government center that is capable of assisting in the initiation, coordination, restoration, and reconstitution of NS/EP communications services or facilities under all conditions of emerging threats, crisis, or emergency;

(g) serve as the Federal lead for the prioritized restoration of communications infrastructure and coordinate the prioritization and restoration of communications, including resolution of any conflicts in or among priorities, in coordination with the Secretary of Defense when activities referenced in section 5.1(a) of this order are impacted, consistent with the National Response Framework. If conflicts in or among priorities cannot be resolved between the Departments of Defense and Homeland Security, they shall be referred for resolution in accordance with section 2.1 of this order; and

(h) within 60 days of the date of this order, in consultation with the Executive Committee where appropriate, develop and submit to the President, through the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, a detailed plan that describes the Department of Homeland

Security's organization and management structure for its NS/EP communications functions, including the Government Emergency Telecommunications Service, Wireless Priority Service, Telecommunications Service Priority program, Next Generation Network Priority program, the Executive Committee JPO, and relevant supporting entities.

Here is a link to a CNet article about it here.

And I would imagine that the actions outlined in the above Executive order are spurring the latest round of impeachment talks.

So it should get really interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join