It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible PsyOp/propagand being introduced to keep a lack of Female Influence in the Military?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaukuna

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by shaukuna

Ok...now I see that you have never served. Or you would have saw what you complain about with your own eyes.

And then there is this.

Marine Corps to open infantry training to enlisted women
www.marinecorpstimes.com...

Where is the PSYOP involved? I don't see it. Sounds like opinions to me and opinions can be changed.
edit on 26-8-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

Wow someone else in a simliar thread posted that same link, luckily the difference between you and him, and me, is that I actually read the articles instead of just posting something with a title that fits what I am trying to prove.

You likely didn't even read it, you just did the same google search and posted the same stupid link as mr helicoptor guy.

I'll just post the same thing i said to him

Did you even read it?

“female enlisted Marines who successfully complete infantry training as part of this research process will not be assigned infantry as a military occupational specialty and will not be assigned to infantry units.”

WHO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE INFANTRY TRAINING- WILL NOT BE ASSIGNED INFANTRY AS A MILITARY OCCUPATIONAL SPECIALTY AND NOT ASSIGNED TO INFANTRY UNITS

"It’s unclear whether any enlisted women have volunteered yet. Marine Corps officials were not immediately available to discuss the plan."

Pretty much exactly what I said, they wont do it.... BECAUSE ITS A WASTE OF TIME WHEN YOU DONT GET # FOR PASSING. Better off going towards something you can ACTUALLY BE ALLOWED TO DO.... Once you prove you can do it - any tech/med jobs pretty much, thats it. Otherwise its probably gonna just be "hey..... go stand watch over that crap in the shed"

Your just another one of those people who post articles without even reading them. Shame on you.

Why in the hell would you want a woman to be able to be in infantry combat? That is the craziest idea ever!

Sure Woman can do the same as men, they can be warriors but why the hell would you open the door for the government to draft women against their will!

Do you not see how absolutely ludicrous that idea is? If a woman is declared fit for war then her ass is going to be dragged to war. I don't understand people or women who want to fight as if this was a real honorable war where we are fighting evil, jew killing, Nazis.

No offence to service men and women but to think your in Iraq or another country to help is delusional. I get joining to serve your country and then following orders but to fight and change laws to allow women to fight wars, become POW and get raped until dead or kill collateral damaged babies is stupid. Leave that to the men.

Do you want children in America to have to face seeing their mother get drafted because the father is disabled, Do you want 100 pound college girls getting drafted into places like fallujah?

Why in the living hell are your even advocating this?

Have you no Honor? Men are men, men fight and die so that women and children can live.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Why in the hell would you want a woman to be able to be in infantry combat? That is the craziest idea ever!

Thats just assuming what I would want

If you actually took time to read my postS before replyign you would see me saying that I believe NO ONE should be forced to go to war against anyone.

But of course you have your ideas as I have mine.

Personally I feel if women were apart of more than 20% of the military, and were involved in combat more, that not only would women want less war, but men seeing women "dying for their country" would also want to end the war sooner for the sake of seeing less women die.

But that of course is beyond imagination.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by shaukuna

If you answered whether you have served or not would clear up a lot.

I understand your point of view, but if you've served, you would know that women are far from discouraged from being in the military. Well, by the higher ups, that is. In some cases, there are lower enlisted males who are adamantly against women in the Marine Corps. But that's just the ramblings of A) someone from the infantry side of the Corps or B) an immature kid who has yet to understand how things work.

If you don't want to answer about military service at least answer whether you're female and if so do.you feel.discouraged from joining the military, if so, why?

ETA: I uses the Marine Corps because that's the experience I have in the military.
edit on 8/30/13 by Echo3Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

But your still a sheep to assumptions, where as I am simply trying to have people debate the things to the point of scientific understanding; im not going to believe something fact until thuroughly debated.

Just to clarify, I see Our military as a clean efficient machine, what I fear, is that there may be people higher than the military, running more than one military, that are beyond conventional understanding.

I believe a lot of people are doing what they believe is in the best interest, but who really knows what unless they are going behind all of each-others backs, making sure they dont have secret intentions.......

Really who I am, is the "hope for the best, prepare for the worst" person, that if # did hit the fan, you would wish existed.

Just because I suggest an idea doesn't mean I'm outside the White House with a sign asking them to do freakin blabbity blah

I'm simply putting it out there as to be, for the majority, convinced against possible ideas. While at the same time putting it out in the minds to be aware for such, as how could anyone begint to say something isn't going on, if they have never looked for the problem to begin with? Specially if its a problem within an organization that is supposed to be Keen and Intelligent?
edit on 30-8-2013 by shaukuna because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join