It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor, the Montauk Project, the e-Cat and Geometric Unity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Didn't John Titor said that he visited (and stayed with) his family near the end of the 20th century?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

* Staff and members here at ATS tracked him down (his address and real name) because he was posting here. I forget the details, but was in college (sophomore, maybe) at a community college and lived with his divorced mom and grandma.
* no alien, no time travel.

*Just to add so as not to confuse readers of this page, John Titor has never posted on ATS.
*Several people have claimed to be John Titor on ATS but all have turned out to be wannabes.

I think your talking about Marlin B. Pohlman? He is another character who latched onto the story and has no connection to Titor besides him copying the Titor diagrams. Pohlman tried to patent the machine, claiming to be on meds while temporarily increasing his IQ. Oh! and to add he's probably in jail right now!

Portland police arrest man at airport accused of drugging, sexually assaulting women www.oregonlive.com...

edit on 26-8-2013 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kanon

Yes. Those dates when he was allegedly staying with his family align precisely with the time I spent away from my family in the Marine Corps. I was at Camp Pendleton and my parents were in Arizona and Georgia. My dad (Georgia) is a computer guy akin to what Titor said of his grandfather.
edit on 26-8-2013 by sevensixtwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Pohlman is a character

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is highly interesting. But I gotta ask: you won't give your last name here but you direct us right to it(?) strange.

Ty for all your hard work. Very impressive!

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don't like it when weird stuff comes up when employers google me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join