It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to those being chased by the eye, she, the heat, the darkness, the queen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

i have a pretty open mind. from the unexplainable # ive experienced to all the "outlandish" stories people have told me, but whatever.
for some reason when i started to read this story my brain immediately wanted to call bs, and that just isn't the way i think.
trying to figure out how to explain myself..
ok, as soon as i began reading i thinik i was trying to quiet my astonishment at how all of these strange things matched up almost perfectly to my life experience so far.
ive just never ever been able to sum any of it up in the slightest way.
there's only been the unspoken belief that, for all these years, my psyche has been housing something extra. its sucking the life out of me.
this Extra is the ultimate shape-shifter and is omnipresent in my reality.
ive never come across a more accurate description of this dreadful thing haunting my life

posted on Jan, 2 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
But why?? Why are we chased?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I read your entire OP which was an interesting read for sure, but I am skeptical that all this preoccupation with a bad spirit is what will mainly attract bad spirit. Like another poster said, needing to constantly avoid something is not a sign of good mental health, its a sign of paranoia. If you were really protected through your prayer, why would you have to take such an extensive list of precautions?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I love her, she is compassionate , and warm, I want to hold her while she sleeps, carress her.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join