It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night line did a little project on FEMA camps and obamacare are happening now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Sorry for the lack of detail and speculation in this post bu I thought you'd find interesting that night line is doing a show right now testing the waters and culling the herds for FEMA camps and obamacare!

At first I wasn't paying attention, but they're doing a social experiment and herding people like cattle in for free healthcare in this little news tidbit.

Link
edit on 23-8-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by txinfidel

It is a short walk down the pier from this:
abcnews.go.com...

to this:
www.dbcovers.com...
edit on 8/23/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: pics

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Looks like it

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Do you see what's going on here. People are getting free health care but they have to do the cattle walk to get it.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

In case you missed it, after thinking about it for a few minutes, I tweaked my post from "nevermind" to this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S+F
edit on 8/23/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: star and flag

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yes did you see the fence once you get in you can't get out and even worse people are falling for it for free healthcare. It's a camp! If you do the cattle crawl nothing good follows.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Where did you find that pic?

On the other hand there's no need to explain where that pic came from. Thanks for the pics, they are eerily similar and I think anybody who sees the pics can tell that this is a piece of propaganda put on abc readying for camps.

If I had to guess that pics from hurricane sandy.
edit on 23-8-2013 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The article does not state FEMA has anything to do with this, this is some charity doc who has been doing a sort of Doctors without Borders sort of thing. What exactly is the link to FEMA here?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

There's no mentioned link of FEMA. But the thing that is obvious is the structure and design of the compound. You are lead down a narrow path until you reach the end from which there could be no return. Obviously for these people there was, as it was an experiment.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Social conditioning and the like. I hear the middle of Montana is nice this time of year...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Interesting times we live in.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

If you are interested you can look up " internment resettlement operations" for the way real resettlement camps are drawn out.

This is a mock FEMA camp. It was done as an experiment.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

dude, it's fairgrounds in a remote location in VA ... it's nothing like a FEMA camp or a dry run for that matter.
14 yrs of this 'experiment' and so far, everyone gets the medical care they need and they go home.
what's with the propaganda ??

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

It is a dry run.

How many went throughout the gates and never looked back? For free healthcare.

This is how it all starts.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

This is how it all starts.

This is how what starts?

This is how those who can't afford healthcare get to see a doctor, sorry but this isn't a conspiracy and your title is misleading suggesting FEMA camps.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I disagree. These "camps" look pretty damned escapable to me.

I have been looking online and digging up what I can on Remote Area Medical, looking to see if there were any unusual connections, history of anything weird, reports of bizarre practices or incidents in their services, and could find nothing. Not a thing. If anything, the org has a pretty good rep, is run pretty sound, and is providing people who are suffering with medical care our crappy medical system denies them.

Not to mention I do not see what the hell this has to do with Obamacare, other than being medical, and providing medical assistance to people without insurance. Obamacare is about forcing people to buy medical insurance, whether they want it or not, and allowing the IRS into people's lives far more than it should be allowed. Along with a lot of other crap that has nothing to do with health care.

But I really do not believe this has anything to do with Obamacare or FEMA. It's a charity. People want to bitch about poor people living off government money. Well, here's a bunch of people getting medicine that is not on your taxpayer dime, it is all from a private charity. Isn't that supposed to be the trend we want to encourage? More charities helping the needy as opposed to more government welfare?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

um, NO, nothing like a dry run.
apparently you've never resided in such a remote location where such necessities aren't on every corner.
not so long ago, you couldn't get a tire changed without travelling several miles out of your way and possibly waiting days for the correct tire to arrive.

and since this mobile service has been a regular event for over a decade, your hyperbole is just that.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well if the "evil nwo lizard demons" are starting their grand plan with free healthcare, I guess we are DOOOOOOOMED!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   
They can't even get all the illegal immigrants running around in, and into this country... and you think that they are after

you?

Get over yourself.

top topics

join