It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW2 Veteran, 88, survived wounds in Okinawa to be killed by young thugs in Spokane

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If Africans allied with the Mexican and other Hispanic counties/shires they may be able to conquer the mainland, having the Mexicans on their side would also give them a way to escape/retreat if needed.

The Germans have the strongest technology; including but not limited; to HARRPO, Nukes, Drones, etc...

Making a move while Obama is in Office would be a major advantage... of course this is completely hypothetical .

The dark purple represents American Africans , and pink is American Mexicans, Lite Blue is American Germans.

I apologize if this is a little off topic.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmikeS
If Africans allied with the Mexican and other Hispanic counties/shires they may be able to conquer the mainland, having the Mexicans on their side would also give them a way to escape/retreat if needed.

The Germans have the strongest technology; including but not limited; to HARRPO, Nukes, Drones, etc...

Making a move while Obama is in Office would be a major advantage... of course this is completely hypothetical .

The dark purple represents American Africans , and pink is American Mexicans, Lite Blue is American Germans.

I apologize if this is a little off topic.

"Lite" blue? Excuse me, mein freund, but we're not American beer. ;-)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RadarOReilly

Members of the LBGTQ, I apologize for my incorrect spelling of the word Light, please forgive me, it will never happen again.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
A race war is not what 'they' want. Just want blacks and white to continue to hate in areas where poverty levels allow for crimes like this and let it simmer till it seeps into the mainstream. Schools are next. School is back in and you will see it in the next few month. There will be a 'black youth beaten by high school football star' story. Then, when they happen, The Al's and Jesses can incite more and more violence till finally, the POTUS decides that guns need to be controlled by the government. It is in the Obamacare package. You should read it. It was actually passed in 2006 but confirmed in Obamacare. The ability, for medical reasons, for the government to enter your home with no reason. NO probable cause of criminal activity. National Guard will be used.

When was the last time you read about a black guy with a job walk up to a white guy on the street and blow his brains out. When was the last time you saw a white guy with a a job ,a family, walk up to a black family and beat the father with a flashlight. It does not happen. This is not the norm in America but it is what can be exploited. and it is.

What is happening now is an uptick in black on white violence of the likes that has never been seen before. Black leaders and the ignorant all then shout "whitey deserves it" and "what about slavery' and " we need more opportunity". This incites those then on the fringe to put up more walls and there is more division. Media pastes this in the news and in movies and TV and the ignorant eat it up. People then get shot by accident not because of crime.

There is a black president who could do A LOT right now. He should be going to ALL of these states and neighborhoods and saying "I am the product of what you are in. A single family home. Black...against the wall. But I made it and I am the leader of one of the most powerful nations in the world. Instead, he says "that could have been me" and fans the flames. I blame him for not doing more to stop what is an epidemic of violence, and not truly about race. He wants it to happen because he is part of the problem and not the solution.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Excellent post. I have to agree with you on Obama needing to step up to the plate and give a real anti-racism speech. Fanning the fires is creating more tension. He will always be remembered for not doing anything. Is he just stupid or is there a hidden agenda? I think there's an agenda. It's about putting the thumb screws on the American people in general. Passing EO's that take more of your rights away. I am sure the United States is preparing for an economic collapse. This collapse is on purpose to bring in the next stage in world governance.

Having one another fighting will create a pretext to bring the world order on. They will have public opinion to roll tanks out on our streets. You'll be too busy fighting a lie to fight the real problem. They are betting on it. They will sway public opinion to their agenda with lies as they have always done.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is what is wrong with our country.

Link to Video

Where are the parents of either set of children? I could not imagine leaving my 3 year old outside and what do those kids doing the bullying see to cause them to do it? Listen to the child crying. It makes me sick to my stomach. Where the F($# are the parents of both sets of kids?

Years from now 2 things will happen.

1. The black kid filming will rob someone or rape someone,get shot and everyone will say "he was such a nice boy" and
2. The girl will hate blacks and everyone will call her a racist.

It starts at home. Again, where are the parents?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Second suspect in fatal WWII veteran beating arrested

Authorities said Adams-Kinard was arrested just after 3:00 a.m. Monday morning in a basement apartment on West Montgomery Avenue and North Stevens Street without incident. Police charged him with First Degree Robbery and First Degree Murder warrants.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Thanks for posting the update. 2 16 year olds. Just sad. The part that keeps coming back though is that this man was 'beat' to sustain the injuries that lead to his death. So many times people will come out and shout if there was a gun ban we would not have the violence. But a flashlight. For what? A few bucks.

Keep it puckered young men...
edit on 26-8-2013 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oh look, another black thug beating a 99 year old woman to death. How fun.

www.poughkeepsiejournal.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by matafuchs
reply to post by dreamingawake

Thanks for posting the update. 2 16 year olds. Just sad. The part that keeps coming back though is that this man was 'beat' to sustain the injuries that lead to his death. So many times people will come out and shout if there was a gun ban we would not have the violence. But a flashlight. For what? A few bucks.

Keep it puckered young men...
edit on 26-8-2013 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

There's another memorial in planning for Shorty. The last one had over 100 people, as the community came together to grieve and remember. At this point the murderer thug is lucky the police found him, not someone who wanted to take justice into their own hands. Guessing the scum will off to prison as a neighbor to serial killers when the time comes if charged as adults, which they should be.
edit on 26-8-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
More good news for Spokane
BBC

US President Barack Obama is presenting the Medal of Honor to a soldier for heroism during a battle that lasted more than six hours in Afghanistan.

Army Staff Sgt Ty Carter, 33, saved a comrade and killed enemy fighters as his unit was ambushed.

The attack happened days before Command Outpost Keating, located at the bottom of a narrow valley, was due to shut.

Former soldier Clinton Romesha also received the military's highest honour for his role in the same battle.

Sgt Carter, a married father of three who grew up in Spokane, Washington, is the fifth living recipient of the Medal of Honor.

He has earned other awards for his military exploits, including the Purple Heart.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkingRelentlessly

Add me to the list of people who thinks all is not as it seems here. I'll be interested to see what actual evidence they can provide that ties these two suspects to this crime. Remember, these two black youths are as innocent as George Zimmerman until it has been decided differently in a court of law.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

This is the kind of comment that causes issues. No, they are not the same or even in the same ballpark. Zimmerman was patrolling a neighborhood that had been robbed in the last 6 weeks multiple times. He was accosted by a 17 year old (older than these killers mind you). He was also found not guilty as he should have been.

These two walked up to a five foot tall 80 year old man and beat him to death. That is not self defense. That is not a mistake. That is not something you could wish to take back. Something you could wish could have occurred differently.

It is happening way, way to often. As if certain people are entitled to be criminals because they may have had some hardship in their lives. These kids had a choice, just like Trayvon, and I am sick and tired of people saying there is no way out or opportunity. There is. There always is. Like in Spokane where this happened....

Link

It is time for the nation and all people to start living the words they are shouting when something does not go thier way and stop 'keeping it real'.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There are a dozen or more stories this month of black youth beating up, torturing, killing and doing unspeakable acts to random white people. I don't think it's unreasonable to say the black youth in America are out of control.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Oh, it is all a big mistake. He was just selling a 10 piece and they thought it was small so it turned violent...

link

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Sorry, i should of said, the representative of our lords and masters.

edit on 11-9-2013 by imod02 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

I really wish I had not watched that. Brought tears to me eyes and then made me want to vomit. ~$heopleNation

edit on 11-9-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join