It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW2 Veteran, 88, survived wounds in Okinawa to be killed by young thugs in Spokane

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

So, genius, when you're done talking # and eventually do go on your racist murder spree, how exactly do you tell whether or not the black person you profile for murder is actually a gang member? Do you ask?

"Excuse me, sir, if it's not to much trouble, may I ask, are you part of an organised crime syndicate? Because if so, I'm angry at your race and have crowned myself judge, jury and exicutioner, and will murder you."

Or do you just target people who look like they could potentially be in a gang?

I've seen a lot of reprehensible # on this site, more lately than ever before, but boy do you take the cake.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here is a good video on who this man was.

Link to video

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They need to start charging these thugs with hate crime Laws, or are these joke for Laws just around to prosecute Caucasians to the fullest extent of the Law? I am getting sick and #ing tired of this double standard crap, and I am sure millions of others are as well. That could have been my Grandfather who fought in the Pacific too.

Where is Holder the race-baiting, border gun runner now? Where is the racist church attending, dunce Obama? I wonder if the empty suits in the Liberal media will even cover this story? Well they certainly will not mention the murderers race, cause they only mention the race when they are Caucasian.

This Man fought for our Country and took a bullet when he was only 18 years old, and he was a good Man. What the hell has this country come to? I wish I was there when these two bottom feeders attacked this poor old Man because I would have killed them both. This is a good example of why the right to bear arms should be protected at whatever the cost.

Now this madness will have no end. Now some White people are going to go out hunting. That is not the answer to this problem either, I might add. I could vomit right now. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Erica1631

You need to tell your black friends to get some backbone and stop blaming Obama for your nation's ills. Look for inspiration closer to home, and if that inspiration isn't there, fill the niche.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Mmmm i don't get it

The only color that really matters anymore is Gold.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Anyone, regardless of skin color, who beats an old man to death, deserves to spend the rest of their days in a cell. I am sure when these punks go in front of a judge, that's exactly what they will get. Judges as a rule have exceptional contempt for people who victimize children and the elderly. We have to have justice in our society and punish this kind of crime severely. They chose a victim who could not fight back. They are cowards who killed a MAN. May he rest in peace.

We live in a culture that is in LOVE with violence. It is in games, in movies, in the news constantly. We are breeding psychopaths as a result of this and when a few of them do what they do we are shocked. But should we be, when there are movies and video games that show much worse? It used to be this was a world that could define right and wrong to some degree. Not now, its anything goes. This kind of thing is becoming disturbingly routine.
edit on 23-8-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Source
RIP

#justicefordelbert

#delbertbelton

Still on the search for the second subject.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
Am I the only one that finds it suspicious that this tragedy occurred in the heart of the Aryan Nation, to a WW2 Veteran, in the parking lot of an Eagle's Lodge, to a basically defenseless (white) old man?
Personally, I can't think of a better way to fan the flames of race war, frankly...

you make a good point.

you forgot the part about the mysterious assailants who just so happened to get away with only a description of "16-19 yr old black males wearing "du-rags"

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkingRelentlessly

What are you talking about?
One is in custody, the other has been identified and is on the run in a stolen car.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

typically gang members make it known they are affiliated with a gang through a series of hand gestures, colors, numbers, or phrases.

this does not mean anybody exerting those same characteristics are gang members, however the point still stands that most gang members will openly "rep-re-zent" their affiliation. it is well known that if one person "claims" one of these characteristics to another potential member of a rival gang, it will almost certainly provoke a counter "claim" reponse.

so if it were me, i would walk around pretending to be a blood to weed out any crips...then the next day do the opposite.

it would be foolish to attempt this spree indiscriminately.

speculation of course.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

i am talking about the the original article and its particular choice of words/description, being seemingly inflammatory to a specific targeted audience (listed by user i was replying to).

which may or may not play into this whole "race war" thing.

(the original thread was closed and redirected here to this *updated* story)
edit on 23-8-2013 by LurkingRelentlessly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadarOReilly
Take these two animals that committed this crime and the ones in Oklahoma that killed the Aussie and hang them. Hang them and let their decomposing carcasses serve as a warning to others of this ilk.

I agree with you on this..also with the other comment you had made in the previous thread concerning the same topic. I thought your comments about Lousiana were totally straight-forward and very honest. I find it refreshing to hear this type of fearlessness, and honesty.

Also, I wanted to state that I believe many members of the black male community, have serious mental health issues. Either that or they suffer from terrible forms of demonic possession, and I mean that quite seriously.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

One could argue the same about many members of the white community who are in this age range...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I too agree with other posters that this seems awful suspicious as a set up to fan the flames in causing a race war. Think of the past 3 stories the little boy that got ganged on the bus, the vet in this story, and the Aussie. In my opinion there appears a plan to polarize the nation. I will admit in reading this initially I became angry and that anger stems from the murder and robbery of loved ones on three separate occasions by young black men. There is a deep rooted problem with a culture that glamorizes gangstas through rap music and style. I think these things would change drastically with jobs and affordable education. By education i mean true education and not diploma mills that pass each student along when they toe the line.

While everyone is given an opportunity to make it in America, think of the perspective of a fatherless child without religion, any real education, and a culture that embraces monsters that did this to our hero.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood

One could argue the same about many members of the white community who are in this age range...

One could.. but not successfully.. at least that is my opinion.The statistics simply probably wouldn't add up the right way. In any case, it just sends me to another world to hear about these types of crimes against senior citizens..

p.s. And remember:some criminals feel no remorse.
edit on 23-8-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaiker

Of course there is a plan to polarize the nation, there is always a plan to polarize the nation.

It is how the rich stay rich, by keeping everyone divided. Advocating a race war in every other post doesn't do anyone any good. It only benefits those on top while ensuring that more and more innocent people die, regardless of their color.

We could also point out that many of the mass shootings that have taken place across our country were perpetrated by young white men with mental issues, so perhaps the real question is what is driving so many people crazy instead of focusing entirely on the black community or any other race as the source of all America's problems.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Would it be possible that demonic possession or something similar could be involved?
I've thought about this option quite a bit..

Also, there's the possibility of mind control weapons, or psychotronic weapons being used
against the eventual criminal offenders: Take a look at stopthecrime.net...

edit on 23-8-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I haven't seen anything i would call evidence of demonic possession as the signs for that are often pretty clear. If i had to venture a guess i would say that the current epidemic of prescription pills that have flooded America in the past few years is the most likely cause of the aggression, it isn't uncommon for youths of all races to enjoy things like Oxycotin and other such drugs with a healthy mixture of alcohol.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Yes! Psychotropic drugs sure could do the trick, I agree..

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I do often wonder what possible evil could go through someones mind before doing the unthinkable. I attribute alot of it in the change in our culture. Today it seems that everything is so fast paced that if you cant keep up you could get left behind and if you don't do something fast your life becomes hopeless. Recently i went for a few months to my wife's home in the Philippines. Although life there can be difficult living day to day wondering if the fish will come n or the rice crops will be plentiful, but at the same time the atmosphere is relaxed and families embrace one another. Neighbors share with one another and often break bread together. The vast majority of american rarely sit at their own table to break bread one time a day much less three.

Without hope a hopeless life may seem worthless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join