It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW2 Veteran, 88, survived wounds in Okinawa to be killed by young thugs in Spokane

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Beaten with hammer for cell phone...

Todays Greatest 'Hit' is a double whammy

Link

So they steal what they use to beat the man whose phone they take.

Authorities said the hot dog vendor was standing at the front entrance of the Home Depot in the 10900 block of New Halls Ferry Rd. around 3 p.m. when four shoplifters walked by and swiped his cell phone.

Police said the vendor chased them out of the store, but was struck in the head with a hammer one of the suspects had stolen. The suspects then got in a car and drove away.

The bloodied victim was transported to the hospital with serious injuries.

or lets just set some people on fire...

Link

Everyday.

and here is the 3rd strike to the heart of all of America. Read the entire article.

One of the teenagers arrested in the random shooting death of an Australian man on a baseball scholarship at an Oklahoma college sent out a string of colorful Twitter messages in the days leading up to the gun crime: “White ppl are nasty,” read one.
“HATE THEM,” the tweet finishes, as The Blaze reported. The tweet came from the account of James Edwards, 15, one of the three suspects in this week’s street killing of student Chris Lane.

One: “90 percent of white ppl are nasty. # HATE THEM.”
Another: He brags he “knocked out 5 woods since Zimmerman court.” The word “woods,” The Blaze said, is a term to describe white people in a derogatory manner.
Another, on Aug. 13: “With my niggas when it’s time to start taken life’s.”
And his Facebook account — before it was deactivated — wasn’t much tamer, The Blaze reported. One posting from April 19 read: “At the end of the day it’s all about the kill.”

Link

All about the kill...

edit on 23-8-2013 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Take these two animals that committed this crime and the ones in Oklahoma that killed the Aussie and hang them. Hang them and let their decomposing carcasses serve as a warning to others of this ilk.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

i hate to say it-,& remind you i am NOT a rascist person,(& never have been),.but yet again,this was commited by an african american..i also watch 48 hours,(the show),& i have noticed that 75% of these perpetrators-are african american.,(it is a fact),& i rarely see a caucasion(sorry bout the spelling-if it is wrong)...but why is this?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
[errant duplicate closure] please continue the discussion here.
edit on 8/23/2013 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

WHEW I was in a closed loop there for awhile clicking here and then clicking there and both threads closed LOL

Back OT

There is no bravery in attacking the elderly no matter the color or race.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
As a spokane resident i can tell you from ample experience that this is one of the whitest cities i have ever lived in and it is also one of the most racist. It is in no way an excuse for what these two jack offs did but after growing up in Vegas, living in Phoenix and New Orleans it was certainly a bit of a shock and one of those things that has left me weary of many of my neighbors and co workers.

I am continually amazed at some of the stuff that people around here say about every race, not just black. It also wasn't that long ago that this little gem happened
Bomb at MLK Parade

But perhaps more troubling then this story which is just a hint at what some of the people around here are like we also have had serious problems with police violence...
The tragic case of Otto Zehm

On March 18, 2006, Otto Zehm was beaten, shocked and hog-tied by police officers in a north Spokane Zip Trip, after he was accused erroneously of theft. He died two days later at a Spokane hospital. Thompson was the first responding officer.

SPD Officer kills Pastor

"At 11 o'clock, my father got out of his bed responding to what he thought was a burglar and he took a gun. Challenged that vehicle in his parking lot there in front of the Plant Farm. " said Alan. "Subsequently, a deputy sheriff shot him and killed him. My mother could hear that from the bedroom. She heard a shout and almost immediately thereafter there were three shots that she heard.'
Creach said his father was a pastor with the Greenacres Baptist Church for 40 years.

It should be noted that we no longer have Property Crimes division in Spokane because of budget cuts and haven't for awhile.

These are just a handful of the stories that have happened in the past few years around here....and compared to the major cities i have lived in this is a relatively small town....
Spokane - population
210,103 (2011)

I am happy to see that they made at least one arrest in this case, and will no doubt make another, but incidents like these can easily start a problem in my community and one i would rather not see happen.
edit on 23-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Am I the only one that finds it suspicious that this tragedy occurred in the heart of the Aryan Nation, to a WW2 Veteran, in the parking lot of an Eagle's Lodge, to a basically defenseless (white) old man?
Personally, I can't think of a better way to fan the flames of race war, frankly...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Remember the movie "Law Abiding Citizen", I think many citizens will be shooting first and asking questions later. It is clear our law enforcement does not have the will to provide the protections we pay for, but they do have time to collect their pensions.

As far as Veterans go, I am a Veteran, and I give a rats ass about if the guy was a Vet or not this is shameful. We need every citizen to be armed and every state to adopt the "stand your ground" law. I just wish this old fella had had a gun, or someone in the area had been carrying a gun to kill these jokers.

Maybe it is time for citizens to do what they did in Omaha not so long ago, when they dragged the killer from the jail cell and hung him outside the courthouse. I know what I am proposing is not proper in "the Rodney King" era of "Can't we all just get along". Obviously that mantra is a one way street, does not apply to white folks.

But I do agree with on poster on this thread, and that is we should go back to public hangings in the town square, but we should go one step further, we should hang the parents who brought these animals into this world. Pass the popcorn and get me another Corona. John

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone
Am I the only one that finds it suspicious that this tragedy occurred in the heart of the Aryan Nation, to a WW2 Veteran, in the parking lot of an Eagle's Lodge, to a basically defenseless (white) old man?
Personally, I can't think of a better way to fan the flames of race war, frankly...

Something sadder than this old vet being murdered senselessly is that post.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

No, but you really shouldn't as that area of town isn't really the best and with things the way they are stories like this could happen anywhere.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Perhaps you did not grasp my point.
What I was implying with my previous post was perhaps this crime was a false flag operation with the purpose of inciting the many white supremacists in the area...

This is a conspiracy forum, after all.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Truts me when i say the white supremacists in this area do not need any provocation, they do just fine on their own. While i respect the advancement of a conspiracy in most cases this just isn't one of them, to be honest the whole "it is a false flag attack" is getting to be an old argument as it is dropped on just about every terrible act that takes place.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elostone

Perhaps you did not grasp my point.
What I was implying with my previous post was perhaps this crime was a false flag operation with the purpose of inciting the many white supremacists in the area...

This is a conspiracy forum, after all.

I can see the point but I really do believe this is just random crime gone overboard. I also believe they could create a better false flag. But I will say chipping away, violent ac t by violent act, would build up some good pressure in people's emotions. You guess might as well be as good as any.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Second suspect identified

KXYL Spokane

Spokane Police have identified the second suspect in the beating death of WWII veteran Delbert Belton as Kenan Adams-Kinard. The second suspect is said to still be at large. Police believe he was driving in a stolen vehicle last night.

The other suspect in Belton's murder, 16-year-old Demetrius Glenn, was arrested Thursday night. He is being held in juvenile detention and will be charged as an adult on counts of First Degree Murder and First Degree Robbery.

Glenn is scheduled to make his first appearance in court Friday afternoon.

Demetrius Glenn will be charged as an adult for the murder of Delbert "Shorty" Belton. He appeared in court at 1:30 p.m. in Spokane on August 23. Glenn had been apprehended on Friday August 22 for the crime. It was later revealed that Glenn turned himself in.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have many black friends that voted for Obama, but they too are losing confidence in his leadership skills mainly on his stance toward gay rights and his interference in Africa to push that agenda. One of my friends said that he may seem to support blacks, but in reality he is trying to victimize and control them with another form of slavery. Last month I went to the bank to make a payment on a loan. As usual I began small chat with her about her family and church. She leaned toward me and whispered, "You do know that Obama is the Antichrist, don't you?" "He's just a puppet to implement the destruction of the black race through abortion and feminizing black men." I really was caught off guard by her comment. She said that many black churches in the area have had many meetings and discussions on this topic.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Tone it down a little man, a lot of people are upset but things like that aren't really necessary at all. Mostly because that kind of attitude leads towards a lot more senseless deaths and i would like to believe that you are better then that.

It just ain't worth it.

Besides, they won't be enjoying prison up here

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

These are not longer just random crimes to me. That is a cop out. These people are targeting the weak and the white and the old. There are plenty of young white and black guys in every part of the nation that they could tangle with and do not.

Problem is that when one does get shot in the act of a crime there is a widespread outcry and the Black Caucus wants someones head and Jesse Jackson calls everyone a white devil. Where is the outcry on Capitol Hill regarding the death of a Veteran. Someone who fought in a Real War.

MLK said "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” Time for the country to Stop just wearing the t-shirt and to enforce and to live the dream that he left behind for all.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

I will add by random I meant not a false flag by our government. Sure, crooks like to target the weak, much safer.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't think anyone can be called a racist for identifying these thugs as the animals that they are who murdered this vet. He was one from the greatest generation, murdered in cold blood by two from the worst generation.

I cross the street when I see the hip hop thug types coming my way. I don't take my eyes off of them and God forbid, I am ready to shoot if I need to. Its far and few between in the African American culture that call this brutality for what it is. It is the targeted killing of not only countless white people but their own people as well. That culture does nothing of any significance to advance their position in civilized society or at least try to stop this madness.

I also don't buy the fact that poverty is the main driving factor. A recent study indicated that being on welfare you can bring in as much as $38,000 a year if you game the system properly. That's a $50k per year salary for doing very little other than putting a little effort into gaming the system.

Beyond that, we see poverty in the white race but you don't see anywhere near the savagery you see with the African "Americans."

On another note, I sat in on a second interview with my CFO with an African "American" for an administrative position the other day. She couldn't speak English properly and she had tattoos up and down her neck.

Every African American we have hired with one exception has been a problem either during their employment or after they left. Either they don't show up for work or refuse to complete tasks on time. Or the standard EEOC complaints come after they leave but we have never been fined, not once.

These people are very angry and they have very little to actually be angry about. I don't see bridge cards or Obama phones in Africa so they have it pretty good here. What is the problem?

Now, call me a racist and say I generalize too much but take a look at every inner city in America or any place where the Africans rule. With very little exception, it is pure savagery..
edit on 23-8-2013 by truckdriver42 because: type

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join